Author Topic: Will they pick up someone new?  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Will they pick up someone new?
« on: July 20, 2020, 08:44:20 PM »
I was just going thru my readings and was wondering if when you go in for a reading on a specific person..has any reader correctly picked up someone new coming into the picture?  I just wonder if you ask about a specific person do they strictly focus on that.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:57:11 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline happyk

Re: Will they pick up someone new?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 09:33:17 PM »
In my experience, many readers have told me "Oh, I see a new man coming in your life!". A big eye roll. Every time I have called about a POI that's what 90% of the readers have told me and they have been wrong of course, they were just feeding me false hope. Kisha and Yona also did the same but they were correct. When I spoke with Kisha, I called about a POI who I never even had to mention, she just went on to saying you are expecting communication from a person who looks like this but you won't hear from him, however, there is this guy coming in. Yona said, you will hear from your ex but he's not the right one for you someone else is coming and it happened.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 12:54:22 AM »
Angel Readings specifically picked up someone new coming in for me although i asked for someone else. She described briefly about that person, and also the months i knew him and the month i came closed with him. I read with her a couple of times, that as the only time i was impressed the details she picked up without me asking.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 06:14:09 PM »
Ok so i seen a lot of people mention readers pick a new person coming in for you.  Well i had a handful of readings and not one person mentioned the new POI.  One reader said a new love would come in Nov.  Smh why does no one pick things up is it really the free will card.  Let's say if you were focusing on the ex so your reading would be on them so you don't really but yourself out there.  Yet one day you say screw and make the effort why does no one pick up a new person coming in??

Readings are just so frustrating.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 06:37:54 PM »
I’ve had Shelley pick up a new guy down to his name and the markers

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 12:06:38 PM »
I come up reading for my POI.. but 100% of the readers have said there will be someone in the tracks this year, a new guy around August-October.
Right from psychic ari, QOC, everyone on keen, terry mitchell, basically everyone on oranum too (kellys visions, lagira, etc)

they told me this new guy will be my next significant relationship. Idk haven't met this guy or maybe I have and didn't notice it?

Will update if I end up with this guy or they're just giving me false hope because I focused too much on poi.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 09:05:13 PM »
I recently had my first reading (no reader on here) she never asked why I called. Though she picked up on the guy who was the reason I called in the first place. She said that I will have many choices and should have someone y the end of summer but the guy in question will be back too. Only he stood out to her, but I wasn't told much about the other guys. I do know that a friend told me one of their friends likes me so I assume that might be one of the choices. I haven'tread with anyone else yet to know about these other guys and if any stand out to them or if it really be the one i'm hoping for.  I have read many threads in the forums where people called about a specific person but the readers picked up on other people. so I guess it just depends on what the reader can pick up and get a strong feeling/seeing for

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 07:52:08 AM »
In my experience, many readers have told me "Oh, I see a new man coming in your life!". A big eye roll. Every time I have called about a POI that's what 90% of the readers have told me and they have been wrong of course, they were just feeding me false hope. Kisha and Yona also did the same but they were correct. When I spoke with Kisha, I called about a POI who I never even had to mention, she just went on to saying you are expecting communication from a person who looks like this but you won't hear from him, however, there is this guy coming in. Yona said, you will hear from your ex but he's not the right one for you someone else is coming and it happened.

I have had the same.

anything