Author Topic: After TWO loooooooong years  (Read 7839 times)

Offline SabReeves

After TWO loooooooong years
« on: July 20, 2020, 04:21:02 AM »
After 2 very very long years, 1000’s of readings and don’t even want to think about the $$ that went into them but but but ………..I’m glad to share some positive news with you all.
My POI and I are finally back.
We are where we were back then and thats all I had hoped it would be. its like we picked up right where we’d left off. now I stopped binging about a year back so that was good. But the readers I read with recently (within the last month)are:

Siren Tarot (You tube) - Wrong. Negative reading.
Qofcups (Youtube) - Right. She said she doesn’t see him reaching out because of his stubbornness/ego/pride but this could be put back together if either one of you reaches out. I did and voila. Edit: she was right but so were many others. I just noticed she increased her rate, I'm sorry but she isn't worth that much plus the months long way. sorry prefer reading with Kisha or even QofCups18 on keen.
Qofcups18 (keen) she got the current right - he will be happy and relieved to hear from you. but wrong about prediction - you wont talk everyday, which she was absolutely wrong about. Edit: I know I said she wasn't right about us not talking everyday but ithink I jumped the gun on that one. she is turning out to be right. we have reconciled but we are being very cautious and not jumping into anything too soon.
Cookie - Right. You will see each other again. He misses you a lot and wants to reach out but stops himself.  Absolutely right. But these 2 years I’ve talked to her every 6 months or so and not once has she given me a negative reading but her dates never panned out. She was right about feelings, actions and third parties. Edit: also right in timing this time. in the past when I spoke with her she always got the past dates right, like when we had stopped talking etc but on my most recent call with her she said you will be in waiting mode for a year since you last communicated. she was 100% right. the last we talked was on his birthday and then again on his birthday this year. after 1 year exactly. I should give credit where credit is due.
OracleIndigo (Etsy) - Negative. Wrong. I’ve read with her a few times during this period and she has been negative throughout and she has been right in the past but she was negative again this time and she was thankfully wrong.

So the thing is I knew my POI was remorseful for what had happened but he just couldnt get himself to reach out and apologize. Multiple times I reached out to letting him know that its ok, shit happens. But I don’t know what it was but I think he couldn’t get past the hurt he felt maybe. i still don’t but maybe ill ask him one day:)
So I reached out sometime back to just wish him on his birthday. and it was like I made his year. It was like he had been waiting for it. And mind you I wished him last year too but nothing happened, its like he was stuck back then
I waited days, weeks, months and years to come back and share a happy ending or a happy restart and here I am..  I recorded my readings for a very long time and then finally deleted them thinking no point holding on. But I somehow felt that our story couldn’t be over like it, i still felt the connection

Now I know you'd want to know who all I read with, so ill try and remember them all but remember that I mainly read with them in 2018/19:

Kisha/aries - Positive - saw a reconciliation
Lady persephone - positive
zadalia - Negative. she said no to reconcilation, yes to reconnection. 
Karen Jo - postive for feelings but no date for reconciliation
anasthasia (CP)- Positive but dates didn't make sense.

Bitwine List:
Ann - positive
ari - didn't think he would reach out and she as right, but dint think us over either.
fallon- Positive
Sophia's Psychic Readings - Very Negative
Autumn Rivers - Positive
Tarot Readings/angel reading -Positive
Lookout Mountain Medium - Positive
cali - Positive
Rachel Marie - P

I think I read with many more on keen but can't remember at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 04:18:29 AM by SabReeves »

Offline jolimano

Re: After TWO loooooooong years
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 04:59:41 AM »
Well, thank you so much for this, and congratulations on reconnecting with your POI!!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 05:12:52 AM »
I'm so happy for you!  And thank you so much for sharing your story!

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 05:26:11 AM »
I love reading success stories!!!!! Congrats hun

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 05:59:25 AM »
Congrats to you.  I see no harm in reaching out.  Hope everything continues to go smoothly

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 12:56:17 PM »
This is so lovely! Who do you think was most accurate on bitwine?

Offline HappE

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2020, 12:58:07 PM »
After 2 very very long years, 1000’s of readings and don’t even want to think about the $$ that went into them but but but ………..I’m glad to share some positive news with you all.
We are where we were back then and thats all I had hoped it would be. its like we picked up right where we’d left off. now I stopped binging about a year back so that was good. But the readers I read with recently (within the last month)are:

Qofcups (Youtube) - Right. She said she doesn’t see him reaching out because of his stubbornness/ego/pride but this could be put back together if either one of you reaches out. I did and voila.
Qofcups18 (keen) she got the current right - he will be happy and relieved to hear from you. but wrong about prediction - you wont talk everyday, which she was absolutely wrong about.
Cookie - Right. You will see each other again. He misses you a lot and wants to reach out but stops himself.  Absolutely right. But these 2 years I’ve talked to her every 6 months or so and not once has she given me a negative reading but her dates never panned out. She was right about feelings, actions and third parties.
OracleIndigo (Etsy) - Negative. Wrong. I’ve read with her a few times during this period and she has been negative throughout and she has been right in the past but she was negative again this time and she was thankfully wrong.

So the thing is I knew my POI was remorseful for what had happened but he just couldnt get himself to reach out and apologize. Multiple times I reached out to letting him know that its ok, shit happens. But I don’t know what it was but I think he couldn’t get past the hurt he felt maybe. i still don’t but maybe ill ask him one day:)
So I reached out sometime back to just wish him on his birthday. and it was like I made his year. It was like he had been waiting for it. And mind you I wished him last year too but nothing happened, its like he was stuck back then
I waited days, weeks, months and years to come back and share a happy ending or a happy restart and here I am..  I recorded my readings for a very long time and then finally deleted them thinking no point holding on. But I somehow felt that our story couldn’t be over like it, i still felt the connection

Now I know you'd want to know who all I read with, so ill try and remember them all but remember that I mainly read with them in 2018/19:

Bitwine List:
Ann - positive
ari - didn't think he would reach out and she as right, but dint think us over either.
fallon- Positive
Autumn Rivers - Positive
cali - Positive
Rachel Marie - P

Are Qofcups (You Tube) and Qofcups18 (Keen) two different readers?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 04:22:06 PM »
This is so lovely! Who do you think was most accurate on bitwine?

now it has been a while so I had to go back to my chat transcripts but it feels like Angel reading was very detailed. now none of them got the time frame right. NO ONE said it will take years:)) I would have been like who the hell will wait that long:))

I felt FALLON got so much with just a name.i was very impressed with her.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2020, 04:29:03 PM »
Yes. on youtube, its called Queen of Cups Tarot. ive actually read with her twice. and both the times she didn't see him reaching out but saw that things could get resolved if either one of us did. the first time was a year back and she clearly said that its a yes to reconciliation but only if one of you make a move but at that time I had no intention of doing so and she clearly saw that I wouldn't:))

Qofcups (Youtube) - Right. She said she doesn’t see him reaching out because of his stubbornness/ego/pride but this could be put back together if either one of you reaches out. I did and voila.
Qofcups18 (keen) she got the current right - he will be happy and relieved to hear from you. but wrong about prediction - you wont talk everyday, which she was absolutely wrong about.
Cookie - Right. You will see each other again. He misses you a lot and wants to reach out but stops himself.  Absolutely right. But these 2 years I’ve talked to her every 6 months or so and not once has she given me a negative reading but her dates never panned out. She was right about feelings, actions and third parties.

Bitwine List:
Ann - positive
fallon- Positive
Autumn Rivers - Positive
cali - Positive
Rachel Marie - P

Are Qofcups (You Tube) and Qofcups18 (Keen) two different readers?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2020, 08:53:58 PM »
Congrats!!! I love to hear success stories. Did you ever read with Yona?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 04:51:42 AM »

NO:) surprisingly Yona and Mattie are the only big hitters I haven't ever read with.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2020, 09:03:29 AM »

NO:) surprisingly Yona and Mattie are the only big hitters I haven't ever read with.

Congrats.  So are you reconciled or just reconnected?

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2020, 08:04:16 PM »
reconciled but I think we both are being cautious which I think is the way to go about it. neither one wants to make the same mistakes again.

Congrats.  So are you reconciled or just reconnected?

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2020, 10:28:25 PM »
Congrats! I am so happy to see your success story!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 04:26:52 AM »
so the last time I read with kisha was in 2018 so I'm not sure how far out she sees but whatever she said on her email answer is all playing out as we speak. also, I guess you can make anything out of the numbers she gives but she said 7 for us reconnecting and it is July when it happened so I don't know.

Bitwine List:
Ann - positive
fallon- Positive
Autumn Rivers - Positive
cali - Positive
Rachel Marie - P

I really thought Kisha always give negative outcome lol