Author Topic: Wizardmask  (Read 5744 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Wizardmask
« on: March 03, 2012, 04:22:43 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:15:06 AM by kickingthehabit »

Offline waiting4godot

Re: Wizardmask
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 08:42:14 PM »
She is great! I have spoken to her and she has incredible insights on the characters and events. I have yet to verify if her predictions come through, but regardless I really liked her.   I also would put her in the same cathegory like AstroSarah. I did not get names or professions like with Cookie but I think her advice is better.

loops77

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 01:50:06 AM »
I tried her some months ago and she definitely got work details right. She is great because she can have a conversation with someone living as if they are right in front of her.

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 03:11:11 AM »
i tried to search her and no one came up
how do you find her

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »
http://www.keen.com/details/Wizardmask/Love-Relationships/10814714

Offline melancholia

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 07:24:08 PM »
I just spoke with her and I hate to say it, but I wasn't very impressed.  She kept saying that he has issues figuring out what I'm thinking/feeling but that's the one area he's FANTASTIC in (he can read me like a book and regularly does), and she was under the impression we had just met for some reason (we've been close for a few years now).  Unless she was connecting with the wrong guy...?  Maybe it was a bad connection overall, I'm not sure.  It was strange, though.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:36:05 PM by Somnus »

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »
Hey guys,
I know it's been a couple of weeks since anyone has spoken of this reader, but I read with her today.  I was impressed with her.  She knew details and gave descriptions that were quite impressive.  I won't know for a while if her predictions are true, but she definitely has the here and now very much in focus.
It's interesting, once you get a really good reading, it's hard to go back to the very "run of the mill" average readers.  I had something sort of interesting happen about a week and a half ago.  I was very distressed and was calling many readers.  Now I know which readers are so full of it.  Some of them only picked up on what I was feeling at that moment, not what was going to happen at all.  I had myself all worked up - and most of them completely ENCOURAGED this distress I was going through.  My hat is off to Pixie from PS.  She was one of the few that said that I wasn't seeing the situation correct at all.  That we were going to grow closer and that March would be very good for us.  Guess what?  She was correct. Also correct was Barbara and Faery Lady.
It sort of makes me sick to my stomach that I spent so much money trying to get answers from so many that were so wrong!!
Peace to all,
Wishful
Wishful

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:12 AM »
Hey guys,
I know it's been a couple of weeks since anyone has spoken of this reader, but I read with her today.  I was impressed with her.  She knew details and gave descriptions that were quite impressive.  I won't know for a while if her predictions are true, but she definitely has the here and now very much in focus.
It's interesting, once you get a really good reading, it's hard to go back to the very "run of the mill" average readers.  I had something sort of interesting happen about a week and a half ago.  I was very distressed and was calling many readers.  Now I know which readers are so full of it.  Some of them only picked up on what I was feeling at that moment, not what was going to happen at all.  I had myself all worked up - and most of them completely ENCOURAGED this distress I was going through.  My hat is off to Pixie from PS.  She was one of the few that said that I wasn't seeing the situation correct at all.  That we were going to grow closer and that March would be very good for us.  Guess what?  She was correct. Also correct was Barbara and Faery Lady.
It sort of makes me sick to my stomach that I spent so much money trying to get answers from so many that were so wrong!!

Hi Wishful, sorry you had to go through so many readers who weren't accurate but that's exactly what I did as well when I freaked out so I totally understand what you are saying.  Please could you tell us which readers were incorrect for you?

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 12:29:14 PM »
""
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:36:38 AM by Miracle »

anything