Author Topic: Your favorite astrologer...  (Read 3858 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Your favorite astrologer...
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2020, 09:08:55 PM »
This is very very interesting Kaliangel27. I have heard it said that with each incarnation we are connected to the same souls over and over again. I assume you believe this. Yona hinted in my reading that its possible my poi and I (who i havent heard from in over a year) may have a past life connection. I feel so tied to this person that im afraid it may be true. I just cant move on from this person!

Absolutely I think we pick who we have meaningful relationships with in this lifetime for sure

« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 09:14:30 PM by Kaliangel27 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 09:26:20 PM »
List who has been accurate for you.

Hey mama, here's my go to. He also has a fiverr page for tarot card readings too. He's fairly new there, recently started getting active.

http://www.shukrasastrology.com/

https://www.fiverr.com/thebrightshadow/three-card-tarot-reading-and-intuition?context_referrer=logged_in_homepage&source=recently_and_inspired&ref_ctx_id=e8da0293-8578-485b-a4e5-e8cb30b10e9c&context=recommendation&pckg_id=1&pos=1&mod=hap&context_alg=recently_ordered&recommended_package_id=1&recommended_price=500&tier_selection=recommended

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2020, 04:43:00 AM »
professor, as always , so many good thoughts here, where to begin.

I don't want this to be hijacked by Yona but it's good news for you. Ace of Cups just means that there are brand new romantic developments for you. It is literally the card of 'butterflies'. However, as it appeared in shadow , it isn't telling us when, or in relation to another prediction, or giving the  sequence.

I do believe in past lives, but i don't think I'd believe a reader since they can make up anything. However , I once read with Yaya Mariya and she told me her runes told her that I'd been abused by my partner in a past life, that I'd been a woman then too, and may have died early in life due to abuse and this is why she said I picked that I have a special   guard in this life against men-and this is why she said I always  meet people not of interest  to me and if I'm interested, they are never available. I feel there is an element of truth to it; or it just seems to make sense.

I myself never wanted kids or marriage. I stuck to my guns on both fronts. My ex had proposed to me actually-and was also childfree, but still I didn't want to be tied down.
I also fear fire to the point of phobia. So putting these together, I wonder if I lived in medieval times as a woman and was burned at the stake or something!!

On reincarnation, I go back and forth. I'd rather live in the other realms than be reincarnated. I am an academic and hear me out:   your lots will be determined by a multilevel probability model of a) demographic traits (intelligence mostly, athletic assets, health, also physical appeal),  b) family integrity and SES ($$) and c) country of birth.
This is even assuming linear time-what if one were to end up in 1400 Europe for example.
So look at c) above. How many countries would you be OK being born into as either sex? as a woman? how many would be hell on earth? how many would allow you the chance of upward mobility of b) is lacking or if you wanted to go abroad?

You see my concerns here. The odds do not look great.

So I was born into an OK country ,but there are at least 100 + countries where my life would have been miserable compared to the one I was born into.

On law of attraction. I go back and forth. I've manifested small stuff. I would like to believe it but it's an endogenous relationship. when I keep a positive outlook and visualize let's say with love life and it's still app guy number 1,000,000,000,000 being abusive, I can't just push through.
But in other aspects, like visualizing a productive week and going for it-yes absolutely.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2020, 05:03:24 PM »
LOA was very hard for me to grasp.  But I’ve read studies on it and it is actually backed scientifically so 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t refute it anymore.  I’ve manifested things like.... a guy I hadn’t seen in person for a few weeks randomly inviting me over and we ended up in bed watching movies something we never did but I wanted to do and I manifested it assuming that image corresponded to a happy relationship for me

anything