Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 150863 times)

lovefash

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #465 on: July 26, 2022, 09:38:43 PM »
Cleopatra was wrong. Got the call today I didn’t get the job. I want a refund of money. Short one word answer and then she was wrong on top.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #466 on: August 03, 2022, 02:29:36 PM »
Unfortunately I doubt u will get a refund. They use sites as “for entertainment purposes only” which protects them from having to be legit psychics. It’s the gamble u take when u hire them for a read. Best you can do is write a review on that site and it will probably get deleted eventually by her or the site

Offline fiachra777

« Reply #467 on: September 01, 2022, 06:48:56 AM »
Cleopatra Divine is a total cheat. I asked her if i will reconcile - she says yes. I tried to check if he's with someone else which he told me he is and several other renowned psychics offline (without me telling them), and she said no. At this point, she was telling me almost next to nothing for 69euros (and the time was no even up yet) and I asked for a refund and she just said "haha no bye". Everything you ask is just a reply with a few words, no information nothing. A reader with totally no accuracy and compassion. I am beginning to think everything on this thread is a lie.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #468 on: September 01, 2022, 07:27:43 AM »
Cleopatra Divine is a total cheat. I asked her if i will reconcile - she says yes. I tried to check if he's with someone else which he told me he is and several other renowned psychics offline (without me telling them), and she said no. At this point, she was telling me almost next to nothing for 69euros (and the time was no even up yet) and I asked for a refund and she just said "haha no bye". Everything you ask is just a reply with a few words, no information nothing. A reader with totally no accuracy and compassion. I am beginning to think everything on this thread is a lie.

The reviews in this thread are bad and she trolls these review boards bc she has no life. Definitely read through these reviews …. She is known to create usernames and enter forums too but I’m srry u experienced this

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #469 on: September 01, 2022, 08:10:55 AM »

The reviews in this thread are bad and she trolls these review boards bc she has no life. Definitely read through these reviews …. She is known to create usernames and enter forums too but I’m srry u experienced this

Yes she isn’t real. Avoid at all costs. Money hungry af.

Offline fiachra777

« Reply #470 on: September 01, 2022, 03:35:58 PM »
Thanks @PinkyD and @Natashanyc. It's like she doesn't even try to be convincing or nice even if she's not real - its way too obvious and horrifying! She says minimal things when you ask her, with no further info- usually either you will or you won't - of course she'll be right approx 50% of the time. And yes super money hungry its shocking. Avoiding bitwine from now on.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #471 on: September 01, 2022, 03:40:07 PM »
Thanks @PinkyD and @Natashanyc. It's like she doesn't even try to be convincing or nice even if she's not real - its way too obvious and horrifying! She says minimal things when you ask her, with no further info- usually either you will or you won't - of course she'll be right approx 50% of the time. And yes super money hungry its shocking. Avoiding bitwine from now on.

She said some crap about me seeing white doves 🕊….I mean wtf? Horrible.

Offline bonba

« Reply #472 on: September 16, 2022, 08:54:14 AM »
avoid her a total scam . I degret reading with her . super fake

Offline Army

« Reply #473 on: March 10, 2023, 09:37:32 AM »
She was off.. and wrong..painted a lovely fairytale. i do NOT recommend

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #474 on: May 29, 2023, 06:31:12 PM »
Cleopatra is not good. She takes you for a ride and keeps changing her readings...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 10:09:12 AM by saxenaniks »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #475 on: June 18, 2023, 04:51:24 PM »
I completely agree with these last posts. I just read with her and am so disappointed. First she kept trying to charge me over and over and over. By the time I asked my question she was slow to reply and so brief. She took forever to reply and just said “he is selfish.” Okay, can you elaborate please?! I don’t even think she cares about what she’s saying at all. Gave me no insight whatsoever and I spent $100 for two responses from her that were probably 5 words total. SCAM!

Offline Theanswer

« Reply #476 on: October 22, 2023, 03:30:39 AM »
Update about Cleopatra. I read with her and feel she was all guesswork but then it all happened like what she said it would.
She told me I will meet a guy initial O, it did happen. and she said she saw number 8 and 3, it happened on 8th October, 3 PM.
I don't think she is fake guys, she is extremely real for me!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #477 on: October 22, 2023, 04:46:40 AM »
Update about Cleopatra. I read with her and feel she was all guesswork but then it all happened like what she said it would.
She told me I will meet a guy initial O, it did happen. and she said she saw number 8 and 3, it happened on 8th October, 3 PM.
I don't think she is fake guys, she is extremely real for me!

another fake review… everyone this user post about is shills, false promotions and fake…. On top of that everyone knows Cleo is a lurker on this site and always promotes herself here. Go to hell with this BS plz

Cleo is that you behind all these bots and spam on this site? Or are you working with them?? 😂 inflation really has ppl doing ANYTHING even if it’s the highest level of stupidity for extra money 😂

NOBODY BUYING THIS OR BUYING ANYTHING FROM CLEOPATRA 😂

anything