Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151509 times)

pfizer

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #435 on: August 23, 2021, 03:46:53 AM »
i dont think she is scam
i agreed she is money minded but who isn't ? lol
she has some gifts she did hit something right, and to be fair, she never has predicted A then B happened; never happened to me.
last time i asked her about business she said be careful one order will be cancelled (i asked her overall business situation that was at May) she said balance within next few months just be aware one order will be cancelled.
i got one order cancellation notification 2 weeks ago. so she was right but delayed.

(well you can say it's just wild guess; but no one else 'guessed' this during may or june or july)

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2021, 05:42:29 AM »
I had a reading with her and just felt like it was dry and she was giving minimal info. Like I had to keep asking questions and she really wasn’t giving much detail. Definitely feel like I wasted my money

Offline bonba

« Reply #437 on: September 12, 2021, 03:43:33 PM »
she feeds BS. her prediction never happened after years . a total fake

Offline dascallie

« Reply #438 on: September 16, 2021, 10:16:54 PM »
I agree, she's picked up pretty major stuff for me that is not routine or typical. Talented.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #439 on: September 17, 2021, 07:08:42 PM »
SO i was curious and broke down and tried her.. i haven't been reading much and thought what the heck.

NOpe waste of time.

i did 10 minutes and she basically told me two sentences.

Generic.  I have a very specific situation. so its easy for me to see when someone is just throwing something out there. 

definitely would not try her again.  I think i have to go with team #shesucks

Offline dascallie

« Reply #440 on: September 20, 2021, 03:26:31 AM »
I agree. She's been pretty mind-blowing in her specifics to me--with no info from me.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #441 on: September 20, 2021, 04:12:24 PM »
I am starting to loose hope in this forum, I am not sure why this psychic like other "so called Psychics" have pages of reviews. I read with this physic months ago and had to request for a refund. She was Awful. We had absolutely no connection.  Some Psychics work for some and not others.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #442 on: September 23, 2021, 06:43:23 PM »
Agree that she was honest. I like her and so far has been accurate in my situation

Offline Lala123

« Reply #443 on: September 28, 2021, 01:39:28 AM »
any updates? She was positive about my situation and gave a number for timing. seeing if it passes.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #444 on: September 30, 2021, 03:10:00 PM »
any updates? She was positive about my situation and gave a number for timing. seeing if it passes.

When she gave you numbers take notes, it could be surprisingly accurate

Offline Lala123

« Reply #445 on: September 30, 2021, 04:20:35 PM »

I remember reading with her a couple of times last year on this POI when there was some conflict and although she was vague she was accurate. This is the first more positive reading I’ve gotten on her & timing

Offline Steven213

« Reply #446 on: October 01, 2021, 03:52:44 AM »
Agree, her reading usually very honest but accurate

I remember reading with her a couple of times last year on this POI when there was some conflict and although she was vague she was accurate. This is the first more positive reading I’ve gotten on her & timing

pfizer

« Reply #447 on: October 01, 2021, 08:19:50 AM »
early sept i specifically asked her about a business issue; and now i got the answer and she was accurate about it.
it's not an yes or no answer and she replied very confident.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #448 on: October 01, 2021, 02:47:41 PM »
I read with her again through skype... definitely more detailed than bitwine reading. She gave the same outcome with the same timeframe so not sure if she remembered me or not but that was good i guess.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #449 on: October 01, 2021, 05:16:44 PM »
I dont think she remember names because when I came to her privately and chat on her skype she did not remember at all but same with Lala, she gave me same outcome and never changed and she nailed it. I agree with you that she is more accurate and detailed on Skype than Bitwine

She was correct for you?