Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151500 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #420 on: January 14, 2021, 01:04:47 PM »
I’m convinced she’s a fake. Nothing ever came to pass, was off about a situation I was asking about. She hounds you in the msgs to change your review if you give an honest less than stellar review. Offers you a free reading for a positive review.  Just a well crafted image she was trying to build (and successfully so) but I don’t think she’s genuinely gifted at all. Just another bitwine fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #421 on: January 14, 2021, 01:13:47 PM »
I've read with her a couple of times but it was nothing amazing. The first time I kept getting cut off so it interrupted alot so I never got enough information. The 2nd time was pretty short again but her answer seemed to resonate but thinking now it could of gone either way.

What gets me thinking is online all the time and I mean like 24 hours. I always see that as a red flag . That's just maybe me though but I feel anyone with a gift or any psychic sleeps surely and needs a break

Offline jz507

« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2021, 01:15:17 PM »
I’m convinced she’s a fake. Nothing ever came to pass, was off about a situation I was asking about. She hounds you in the msgs to change your review if you give an honest less than stellar review. Offers you a free reading for a positive review.  Just a well crafted image she was trying to build (and successfully so) but I don’t think she’s genuinely gifted at all. Just another bitwine fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly!! She offers you free readings when you tell her that predictions did not come to pass...

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #423 on: February 10, 2021, 09:14:24 AM »
Yeh I have read with her I could relate to descriptions but she said if I left a review she would answer 1 question free in the email section. So I left a positive review and over a week later I emailed a Q and she said sorry you have to leave a detailed review to receive a free question answered. I just replied Wow!!! Lol. I mean that said it all for me. Will not use her services again.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2021, 09:38:28 PM »
Yeh I have read with her I could relate to descriptions but she said if I left a review she would answer 1 question free in the email section. So I left a positive review and over a week later I emailed a Q and she said sorry you have to leave a detailed review to receive a free question answered. I just replied Wow!!! Lol. I mean that said it all for me. Will not use her services again.

You can let her know you will report her to Bitwine for review manipulation.  I understand that it's not about a free question which is also probably rushed. It is for ethics and order.

Hey oh really I wasn’t aware that I could do that. I wish I hadn’t left the positive review after she said that. When I looked back and saw the lengthy reviews I understood why now lol. I might do that as I found it a bit out of order and kind of rude.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #425 on: February 11, 2021, 04:02:45 AM »

You can let her know you will report her to Bitwine for review manipulation.  I understand that it's not about a free question which is also probably rushed. It is for ethics and order.

That's true. You could report her and get also full refund!

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #426 on: February 11, 2021, 09:45:36 AM »

That's true. You could report her and get also full refund!

Lol wow I didn’t realise, I just thought she was being kind of rude as I’m not aware of all the rules etc but it makes sense that I could do that as I don’t agree with anyone having to do that it’s really unethical. Thanks guys for your help - will let you know what happens :-)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2021, 08:40:50 AM »
This woman is a lunatic.  Harassing me because I left negative feedback. 

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2021, 12:24:16 PM »
All her negative reviews magically disappeared. And I know she had several.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #429 on: May 16, 2021, 03:36:56 AM »

Report her to Bitwine and you'll get your money back.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2021, 05:23:38 AM »
I’m sure I wrote this before but she’s a fake/farce. Nothing she ever said came to pass. It was some weird sugarcoated vague stuff anyway. When I wrote that in her review, she hounded me in my inbox. Wanted to do a free reading for a review change. Never again

Offline dascallie

« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2021, 01:30:24 AM »
No, I disagree. I know she is actually authentically gifted.

She read my situation smack on the bullseye--and it was not some garden-variety, typical scenario. I was shocked, it was so effortless and she just let it flow out with very very little info from me.

I think she proves constantly that she is absolute standout on Bitwine...which is a landscape full of rogues and fakes with a few shining diamonds buried among them.

Just because she doesn't have a 100% perfect record with every single solitary person she reads for,  does not make her a fraud.

What planet is such badmouthing coming from--expecting nothing less than consistent absolute perfect scoring in ANYTHING when it comes to us flawed humans?? Especially something as already miraculous and amazing as psychic talent? It's a miracle to be right 60% of the time! Cleopatra has been averaging 80% for me.

That is so ridiculous.

Cleopatra Divine is one of the diamonds.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #432 on: August 17, 2021, 04:14:02 AM »
No, I disagree. I know she is actually authentically gifted.

She read my situation smack on the bullseye--and it was not some garden-variety, typical scenario. I was shocked, it was so effortless and she just let it flow out with very very little info from me.

I think she proves constantly that she is absolute standout on Bitwine...which is a landscape full of rogues and fakes with a few shining diamonds buried among them.

Just because she doesn't have a 100% perfect record with every single solitary person she reads for,  does not make her a fraud.

What planet is such badmouthing coming from--expecting nothing less than consistent absolute perfect scoring in ANYTHING when it comes to us flawed humans?? Especially something as already miraculous and amazing as psychic talent? It's a miracle to be right 60% of the time! Cleopatra has been averaging 80% for me.

That is so ridiculous.

Cleopatra Divine is one of the diamonds.

How was she with predictions? And do you mind me asking if you read with her about relationships?

Offline Denise995

« Reply #433 on: August 17, 2021, 04:49:44 AM »

Same happened to another member on here. I saw the transcripts.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #434 on: August 17, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »
yes about relationships.
She is very accurate about the here and now and the character and mentality and feelings of who you read about
Not clear on whether she has prediction accuracy, but this is no different--in my experience--to anyone I've read with.

It is RARE to get prediction hits--at least for me--future is so fluid and people and events are not preordained. It must take an almost God-like ability to consistently and accurately hit future predictions over and over. Like the very rare prophets.

When I have gotten these hits, ironically they are usually about mundane matters, not profound life changing things.

Go figure.

My philosophy is God intends us to do our soul work and we are not allowed to get the answers to the exam before the test (except in very rare circumstances, who knows why--maybe a little special dispensation--a heads-up-- from God via a guardian angel or seer).

anything