Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 44327 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #735 on: January 02, 2021, 02:21:46 PM »
Geez what happened to all the people who were raving about her? That's the whole reason I spent money on her  :'(

LOL this is what I'm sayin! Where's everyone who loved her?
I had readings from her in the fall and her predictions are far out for me so I can't speak to her accuracy
But it's interesting how so many of these threads start out golden and spiral downwards

Offline lala36

« Reply #736 on: January 04, 2021, 12:13:54 PM »
Same! Where are all her supporters? Very quiet indeed!  :o  :o  :o

Geez what happened to all the people who were raving about her? That's the whole reason I spent money on her  :'(

Offline waterfall

« Reply #737 on: January 04, 2021, 01:54:41 PM »
Same! Where are all her supporters? Very quiet indeed!  :o  :o  :o

It has already been established that this inhuman charging 68 Euros for 10 minutes is a SCAMMER, the same as 99.9% of the rest so called readers. Please, do not pay attention to reviews because 3/4 of the reviews are fake and the rest are reviews made either by the readers themselves or by people who haven't even given time for the so called predictions to come to pass.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #738 on: January 13, 2021, 03:34:22 PM »
She ripped me off. I paid $50 and she then charged 68 euros and I never authorized this. She basically said it's my problem.

Offline waterfall

« Reply #739 on: January 13, 2021, 05:37:26 PM »
Cleopatra Divine - A SCAM FROM HELL

Offline xmorin

« Reply #740 on: January 14, 2021, 04:09:10 AM »
I think when none of her predictions came to pass her supporters fell off. I will say she picked up on my exes severe anxiety issues and was good at describing personalities but that’s it. No predictions have come to pass and she’s annoyingly expensive. I’m glad I only read with her twice. I feel like she’s an empath or a mind reader but that’s it. She’s not even that great of an empath cause QoC18 is an empath and she’s made correct predictions for me.

Offline pfizer

« Reply #741 on: January 14, 2021, 05:33:47 AM »
i am not her supporter, i went to her few times.
one time about business, she was right about i got only 50%
one time about relationship; her timeline was not correct and may never
last time about business she was right again i do get enough within the timeframe i gave her

i wouldnt say she is a scam and i never paid that much, i only paid per min and i got my answers within 2 mins then i ran away.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #742 on: January 14, 2021, 01:04:47 PM »
I’m convinced she’s a fake. Nothing ever came to pass, was off about a situation I was asking about. She hounds you in the msgs to change your review if you give an honest less than stellar review. Offers you a free reading for a positive review.  Just a well crafted image she was trying to build (and successfully so) but I don’t think she’s genuinely gifted at all. Just another bitwine fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #743 on: January 14, 2021, 01:13:47 PM »
I've read with her a couple of times but it was nothing amazing. The first time I kept getting cut off so it interrupted alot so I never got enough information. The 2nd time was pretty short again but her answer seemed to resonate but thinking now it could of gone either way.

What gets me thinking is online all the time and I mean like 24 hours. I always see that as a red flag . That's just maybe me though but I feel anyone with a gift or any psychic sleeps surely and needs a break

Offline waterfall

« Reply #744 on: January 14, 2021, 01:14:42 PM »
I've read with her a couple of times but it was nothing amazing. The first time I kept getting cut off so it interrupted alot so I never got enough information. The 2nd time was pretty short again but her answer seemed to resonate but thinking now it could of gone either way.

What gets me thinking is online all the time and I mean like 24 hours. I always see that as a red flag . That's just maybe me though but I feel anyone with a gift or any psychic sleeps surely and needs a break

SHE IS A SCAMMER. And she should change her name from Cleopatra Divine to Cleopatra from Hell.

Offline jz507

« Reply #745 on: January 14, 2021, 01:15:17 PM »
I’m convinced she’s a fake. Nothing ever came to pass, was off about a situation I was asking about. She hounds you in the msgs to change your review if you give an honest less than stellar review. Offers you a free reading for a positive review.  Just a well crafted image she was trying to build (and successfully so) but I don’t think she’s genuinely gifted at all. Just another bitwine fake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly!! She offers you free readings when you tell her that predictions did not come to pass...

Offline waterfall

« Reply #746 on: January 14, 2021, 01:19:11 PM »

Exactly!! She offers you free readings when you tell her that predictions did not come to pass...

What you should do is a) get your money back and b)report her!!!
I cannot believe how naive people are. No wonder these scammers can make money out of you. A predator always preys on vulnerable people and they ARE predators.

Offline Generations773

« Reply #747 on: January 14, 2021, 02:59:15 PM »
I read with all Bitwine psychics and all their predictions never came to pass :(

Offline waterfall

« Reply #748 on: January 14, 2021, 03:43:42 PM »
I read with all Bitwine psychics and all their predictions never came to pass :(

They are ALL scammers. Glad you are one of the few who woke up and smelt the coffee.

Offline waterfall

« Reply #749 on: January 14, 2021, 05:57:45 PM »
LOL

anything