Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151456 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #405 on: December 15, 2020, 03:09:27 AM »
My reading with her was terrible. It was very vague and did not pick up on the situation. It was very generic. I don’t think she js real at all

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2020, 03:55:44 AM »
Me neither, I don’t think she’s real either. I really should stick with my holy grail readers instead of trying new hyped up readers. I have had a few readings with her and given it enough time, nothing she said came to pass. And they were generic sort of predictions to boot. I’ve let the timeframes amply pass. Even the questions I asked, she guessed the answers. She mixed up/misconstrued the situations so I had a fair inkling, she was guessing or just wasn’t connected. It’s this point I’ve read with readers who are legit, who connect and get predictions right. In my book, she’s not one of them, not even close. And her price hikes were opportunistic based on the traction she got on here to me.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2020, 11:53:49 AM »
She gave me two inconsistent readings and a number as a timeframe that didn’t come to fruition. She was vague in my 2nd reading and when I asked for clarifications she couldn’t give them. I don’t trust her and wouldn’t read again.

Offline lala36

« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2020, 01:18:03 PM »
Same here I thought the first reading was good then the second was just bull crap and she was grasping at straws with it, I let the numbers she gave me as times pass and nothing and for the price a total waste of money!

She gave me two inconsistent readings and a number as a timeframe that didn’t come to fruition. She was vague in my 2nd reading and when I asked for clarifications she couldn’t give them. I don’t trust her and wouldn’t read again.

Offline SixOneSix

« Reply #409 on: December 18, 2020, 01:21:08 PM »
She does cold reading. She always starts with a question and builds a narrative from there, based on your answer. Won't fool me again.

Offline jz507

« Reply #410 on: December 21, 2020, 10:34:01 AM »
So I have purchased so many readings from Cleo and it was the most expensive one (crystal ball).... Although she seems to be pretty good at the present, none of her predictions came to pass and the opposite happened. She is not real and everyone please run away from her!!!!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #411 on: December 21, 2020, 05:04:44 PM »
Please, run away from this scammer!!! Don't just walk, run!!

I have to agree, she’s not good at all and very money and time oriented

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #412 on: December 30, 2020, 12:53:57 PM »
Update about this reader... I spoke to her back in August. My POI was planning on taking a road trip for Christmas, which I knew about. I was curious who he’d being going with. Cleopatra said he’d be going with a group of guy friends. Wrong. He went with another woman, as I discovered through social media. Her timeframe predictions have not manifested either.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #413 on: January 02, 2021, 12:29:31 AM »
Geez what happened to all the people who were raving about her? That's the whole reason I spent money on her  :'(

Offline calista

« Reply #414 on: January 02, 2021, 02:21:15 AM »
I read with her recently andshe told me random crap that made no sense. She seems to be guessing mostly

Offline SarahM

« Reply #415 on: January 02, 2021, 07:28:24 AM »
Yea she was no good for me at all. And SOOO expensive for nothing.. I've gotten more in depth readings for much cheaper.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #416 on: January 02, 2021, 02:21:46 PM »
Geez what happened to all the people who were raving about her? That's the whole reason I spent money on her  :'(

LOL this is what I'm sayin! Where's everyone who loved her?
I had readings from her in the fall and her predictions are far out for me so I can't speak to her accuracy
But it's interesting how so many of these threads start out golden and spiral downwards

Offline lala36

« Reply #417 on: January 04, 2021, 12:13:54 PM »
Same! Where are all her supporters? Very quiet indeed!  :o  :o  :o

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #418 on: January 13, 2021, 03:34:22 PM »
She ripped me off. I paid $50 and she then charged 68 euros and I never authorized this. She basically said it's my problem.

pfizer

« Reply #419 on: January 14, 2021, 05:33:47 AM »
i am not her supporter, i went to her few times.
one time about business, she was right about i got only 50%
one time about relationship; her timeline was not correct and may never
last time about business she was right again i do get enough within the timeframe i gave her

i wouldnt say she is a scam and i never paid that much, i only paid per min and i got my answers within 2 mins then i ran away.