Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 18913 times)

Offline Azuza

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #420 on: September 15, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »
Yes see gave me negative reading too which is difficult to hear but I know it's what actually likely to happen

Offline serenejoy

• This too shall pass
« Reply #421 on: September 15, 2020, 12:34:59 PM »
She is very sweet, which I appreciate. My only reason for not returning to this reader is that her messages/visions were not clear for me. For example, she told me she could see a trip coming up soon. I asked WHO would be taking the trip, my POI or me? She said she couldn't tell. I asked WHEN this trip would happen. She couldn't say when... so basically I paid someone to tell me that one day someone will go on a trip. LOL. Her other vision on the crystall ball didn't happen. I wish she worked for me because she is very sweet, but I'm also happy because IMO she's expensive lol

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #422 on: September 15, 2020, 01:12:38 PM »
She was real with me, not overly positive but not a negative outcome, which I appreciate. She’s quite supportive and her readings make perfect sense to me although again I hate her prices.. have I said that before?! 🤔

Offline Steven213

« Reply #423 on: September 15, 2020, 01:16:32 PM »
She is very sweet, which I appreciate. My only reason for not returning to this reader is that her messages/visions were not clear for me. For example, she told me she could see a trip coming up soon. I asked WHO would be taking the trip, my POI or me? She said she couldn't tell. I asked WHEN this trip would happen. She couldn't say when... so basically I paid someone to tell me that one day someone will go on a trip. LOL. Her other vision on the crystall ball didn't happen. I wish she worked for me because she is very sweet, but I'm also happy because IMO she's expensive lol

this happen to me when I read with Skye CP.. she said "I am seeing a text" and I asked "who will text" and she said "not sure"

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #424 on: September 15, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »

this happen to me when I read with Skye CP.. she said "I am seeing a text" and I asked "who will text" and she said "not sure"

lol...skye is always all over the place

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #425 on: September 15, 2020, 04:09:28 PM »
Yes see gave me negative reading too which is difficult to hear but I know it's what actually likely to happen

She is known as non fairytale reader, that is what I know of.

Offline serenejoy

• This too shall pass
« Reply #426 on: September 15, 2020, 04:28:58 PM »
oh and can I just add that I hope she does work for me though because her prediction was positive LOL. just the crystal ball stuff and short term predictions from it didn't happen.

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2020, 04:43:03 PM »
oh and can I just add that I hope she does work for me though because her prediction was positive LOL. just the crystal ball stuff and short term predictions from it didn't happen.
Maybe the time frame is just off?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2020, 04:44:39 PM »
she changed timeframes for me  ???

Offline serenejoy

• This too shall pass
« Reply #429 on: September 15, 2020, 04:50:47 PM »
one thing she was just flat out wrong about, the other was too vague to even be considered any kind of prediction. both were not as important as the final outcome so that's all that matters in the end and I still have time for that prediction. However, she isn't someone I would go to personally for "updates" or to "catch up" on progression because for me she doesn't seem to grasp details... which TBH I find weird because I feel like I'm the easiest person to read. LOL. I meditate regularly and quiet my mind often to practice grounding so yeah- but I just hope she is right about the final outcome which is the only one that truly matters really.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #430 on: September 16, 2020, 01:18:51 AM »
Yeah a psychic always have mixed reviews.. im confused now

but her small prediction came true for me and she was pretty detailed about things

Offline klookish

« Reply #431 on: September 16, 2020, 01:36:18 AM »

but her small prediction came true for me and she was pretty detailed about things

Everyone connect differently so don't worry and trust your intuition when choosing your psychic.
I myself is comfortable with CD because something very accurate she described. Im gonna stick with her for a while at least

Offline Hamilton Sing

« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2020, 11:28:00 AM »
I read with her 3 times.
First time she came up with details of my POI and the second she picked up present very accurately. (First time was the best)
She is not perfect but I don't feel she is fake. Based on what she picked up on my situation I conclude she is real psychic has a gift.

Offline Azuza

« Reply #433 on: September 17, 2020, 02:22:08 AM »
I read with her 3 times.
First time she came up with details of my POI and the second she picked up present very accurately. (First time was the best)
She is not perfect but I don't feel she is fake. Based on what she picked up on my situation I conclude she is real psychic has a gift.

Hows the prediction?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #434 on: September 18, 2020, 03:13:35 AM »

Everyone connect differently so don't worry and trust your intuition when choosing your psychic.
I myself is comfortable with CD because something very accurate she described. Im gonna stick with her for a while at least

Yes I understand all psychics have mixed reviews, even Yona and Kisha. But the more I read reviews the more I confused hmm

anything