Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 152431 times)

Offline EatandRead

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2020, 03:13:35 AM »
Yeah a psychic always have mixed reviews.. im confused now

but her small prediction came true for me and she was pretty detailed about things

Everyone connect differently so don't worry and trust your intuition when choosing your psychic.
I myself is comfortable with CD because something very accurate she described. Im gonna stick with her for a while at least

Yes I understand all psychics have mixed reviews, even Yona and Kisha. But the more I read reviews the more I confused hmm

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #271 on: September 18, 2020, 01:08:27 PM »
Depend though, I think its unethical to have a reading about third party situation like a proxy reading

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2020, 01:10:55 PM »
Depend though, I think its unethical to have a reading about third party situation like a proxy reading

None of your judgement, we sometimes want to know how their situation because the man is chasing me!

Lol... why did you accept the man who chase you while you know they already have someone else

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2020, 01:59:00 PM »

None of your judgement, we sometimes want to know how their situation because the man is chasing me!

Lol... why did you accept the man who chase you while you know they already have someone else

Now see there you are judging her.. sometimes love is ridiculous and you get caught in a love triangle. Sometimes you try to let go and the pull is strong for the both of you. Everyone has a different story and circumstances.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2020, 02:10:39 PM »

Now see there you are judging her.. sometimes love is ridiculous and you get caught in a love triangle. Sometimes you try to let go and the pull is strong for the both of you. Everyone has a different story and circumstances.

Agree - life is complicated.  We can also ask why we accept men / women who don't treat us well or how we expect.  I would think that's why many of us are here, looking for any shred of hope from psychics and clinging to it.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #275 on: September 18, 2020, 02:27:08 PM »
Yeah but I think we have control over a situation and try not to go with the pull since its involving third party situation

Offline SweetT

« Reply #276 on: September 18, 2020, 03:23:41 PM »
I had asked her about a third party, and she plainly told me that it was not leading to no where and there was no meaning with that person.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #277 on: September 18, 2020, 03:57:16 PM »
Yeah but I think we have control over a situation and try not to go with the pull since its involving third party situation

We also have control to not be reading about people who have chosen to exit our life, or not be communicative or not treat us the way we deserve, yet here we are. It’s not always that straightforward is it. You need to mind your business.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #278 on: September 18, 2020, 04:39:19 PM »

We also have control to not be reading about people who have chosen to exit our life, or not be communicative or not treat us the way we deserve, yet here we are. It’s not always that straightforward is it. You need to mind your business.

well said

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #279 on: September 18, 2020, 05:36:22 PM »
Im not sure why you're so judging EatandRead, I am the other woman but you don't know what truly happening.
I believe you gone through a rough time too so you're bitter but that's fine I forgive you because people heal when they forgive.

Well what I'm saying is fact, why?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #280 on: September 18, 2020, 05:37:14 PM »

That is none of your business too? I was talking to Hamilton

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #281 on: September 18, 2020, 06:26:43 PM »
I had asked her about a third party, and she plainly told me that it was not leading to no where and there was no meaning with that person.

so you mean CD is not a sugarcoater?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #282 on: September 18, 2020, 07:14:01 PM »

That is none of your business too? I was talking to Hamilton

You don't want anyone commenting on your posts but you are here to judge others posts?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #283 on: September 18, 2020, 07:20:21 PM »
CD always got my respect no matter what, she is not only accurate but is supportive to me. I will always be on her side and support her back.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is ridiculous.. utter nonsense

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #284 on: September 18, 2020, 07:33:56 PM »

Laura, aka WildDolphin aka SunShineBlue 🙄
What pulled you into harrassing several psychics? and making several accounts to harrass forum members? Why didn't you have control to resisit that pull? 🤔🙄

anything