Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151495 times)

pfizer

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2020, 06:01:08 AM »
lol
so it happened again
when one reader got 'heat up' here, then there is a lot of conspiracies around her and or her behaviour
it's so funny

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #256 on: September 14, 2020, 06:57:54 AM »
Bump.  Yes and she’s becoming unaffordable.  She’s kinda greedy she should do specials.
The way I see it for a 10 minute reading with her is like a one hour reading with Matilda or Yona price wise. So I feel I get much more bang for my buck with them. I hope she either lowers her prices or gives better deals because her prices for 10 minutes is just outrageous to me.

They’ve similar reading styles but cleopatra well pricey.  You are right with Matilda she’s way better and she just gets it and explains it.  She’s blunt though.  Be prepared. 
What is Matilda's website, how do I get a reading with her?
I made my appointment through the link below. She is very kind & caring. Not just a great psychic but an excellent spiritual advisor/life coach. She definitely didn't tell me what I wanted to hear but I felt a sense of inner peace following the reading.
https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=17735770

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2020, 12:29:02 PM »
Oh ok that’s really cool.  Thank you for replying to me.

No problem, have you read with her? what's and how your experience

Yes I have read with her and my experience was really good.  She’s compassionate yet straightforward in her readings. 

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2020, 09:52:36 PM »
I read with her a few months ago.
I asked about reconciliation and she said yes there is a relationship coming up with me and the POI in a 6....6 weeks or 6mts. That he's been thinking about me and wanting to come forward, so Yes there is a relationship for us coming up soon.

I asked her was she sure b/c he recently got with another girl. She said yes, but it will start out as an affair. 😐

😂😂😂 NEXT

I mean this could still be true..

Nah It would never be true. She changed her story to fit the info given, which is a red flag to me. However, I'll update if she turns out to be correct.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:54:37 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline Steven213

« Reply #259 on: September 15, 2020, 01:57:52 AM »
CD always got my respect no matter what, she is not only accurate but is supportive to me. I will always be on her side and support her back.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #260 on: September 15, 2020, 05:38:48 AM »
I dont think she feed everyone the same line cause I got very specific reading and was very different from just reconciliation. In fact, she predicted I will not reconcile and my POI will leave me. and that turned out to be true

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #261 on: September 15, 2020, 12:34:59 PM »
She is very sweet, which I appreciate. My only reason for not returning to this reader is that her messages/visions were not clear for me. For example, she told me she could see a trip coming up soon. I asked WHO would be taking the trip, my POI or me? She said she couldn't tell. I asked WHEN this trip would happen. She couldn't say when... so basically I paid someone to tell me that one day someone will go on a trip. LOL. Her other vision on the crystall ball didn't happen. I wish she worked for me because she is very sweet, but I'm also happy because IMO she's expensive lol

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #262 on: September 15, 2020, 01:12:38 PM »
She was real with me, not overly positive but not a negative outcome, which I appreciate. She’s quite supportive and her readings make perfect sense to me although again I hate her prices.. have I said that before?! 🤔

Offline Steven213

« Reply #263 on: September 15, 2020, 01:16:32 PM »
She is very sweet, which I appreciate. My only reason for not returning to this reader is that her messages/visions were not clear for me. For example, she told me she could see a trip coming up soon. I asked WHO would be taking the trip, my POI or me? She said she couldn't tell. I asked WHEN this trip would happen. She couldn't say when... so basically I paid someone to tell me that one day someone will go on a trip. LOL. Her other vision on the crystall ball didn't happen. I wish she worked for me because she is very sweet, but I'm also happy because IMO she's expensive lol

this happen to me when I read with Skye CP.. she said "I am seeing a text" and I asked "who will text" and she said "not sure"

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #264 on: September 15, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »

this happen to me when I read with Skye CP.. she said "I am seeing a text" and I asked "who will text" and she said "not sure"

lol...skye is always all over the place

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #265 on: September 15, 2020, 04:09:28 PM »
Yes see gave me negative reading too which is difficult to hear but I know it's what actually likely to happen

She is known as non fairytale reader, that is what I know of.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2020, 04:28:58 PM »
oh and can I just add that I hope she does work for me though because her prediction was positive LOL. just the crystal ball stuff and short term predictions from it didn't happen.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #267 on: September 15, 2020, 04:44:39 PM »
she changed timeframes for me  ???

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #268 on: September 15, 2020, 04:50:47 PM »
one thing she was just flat out wrong about, the other was too vague to even be considered any kind of prediction. both were not as important as the final outcome so that's all that matters in the end and I still have time for that prediction. However, she isn't someone I would go to personally for "updates" or to "catch up" on progression because for me she doesn't seem to grasp details... which TBH I find weird because I feel like I'm the easiest person to read. LOL. I meditate regularly and quiet my mind often to practice grounding so yeah- but I just hope she is right about the final outcome which is the only one that truly matters really.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #269 on: September 16, 2020, 01:18:51 AM »
Yeah a psychic always have mixed reviews.. im confused now

but her small prediction came true for me and she was pretty detailed about things

anything