Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 153233 times)

Offline ferney456

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #375 on: October 11, 2020, 12:07:46 PM »
So wrong.

pfizer

« Reply #376 on: October 11, 2020, 01:21:33 PM »
almost identical
i meant same issue; both of them gave me pretty much the same outcome prediction
ST can tell me much  more how and why POI's behaviour while CD u know she doesnt give much details
i asked both 2 areas all the time, bsuiness and relationship; like 99% both gave me same predictions.
ST doesnt online much now so if i have issue i will go to CD

i dont understand all the dramas here, back to the subject about CD. i like her; i tried her 3 times and 2 predictions were proved accurate and 2 still pending. right now she has a 35euro offer for 5 min. i got to ask 4 questions and i got the answers i needed. not tons of details i dont think she can see a lot of details but she gave answers. i am happy. for me, going to psychic i just needed an answer, i dont need much details and how it happens. if i needed to know hows the poi feels about me, i go to ST, definitely not CD.

do you think CD is better than ST for predictions?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #377 on: October 11, 2020, 02:11:00 PM »
Can all of you please take this somewhere else? I really don't want this thread to get deleted.

I caved and read with CD again with her Egyptian crystal and FWIW, she predicted the same thing as PD.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #378 on: October 11, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »
Can all of you please take this somewhere else? I really don't want this thread to get deleted.

I caved and read with CD again with her Egyptian crystal and FWIW, she predicted the same thing as PD.

I agree. Take it to private chat.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #379 on: October 11, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
As long as I read with CD and all members here know, CD never do placed order reading.
When you send your payment, she will immediately conduct the reading for you. No appointment reading
Even it's from website.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #380 on: October 11, 2020, 08:33:09 PM »
As long as I read with CD and all members here know, CD never do placed order reading.
When you send your payment, she will immediately conduct the reading for you. No appointment reading
Even it's from website.

Do you read with her privately Steven?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #381 on: October 12, 2020, 03:26:04 AM »
Even it's from website.

Do you read with her privately Steven?

yes

Offline ferney456

« Reply #382 on: October 12, 2020, 12:48:34 PM »
Am I dumb, what the hell are you all arguing about I'm so confused.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #383 on: October 12, 2020, 01:13:33 PM »
Gosh can you all stop arguing about stupid things ? I DON'T care who is right or wrong , just STOP. Why is everyone acting like babies ? Can we please get back to prediction updates instead ? I am tired of reading pages and pages of fight..Grow up and let it go !Predictions pls

Offline lala36

« Reply #384 on: October 12, 2020, 01:55:54 PM »
Gosh can you all stop arguing about stupid things ? I DON'T care who is right or wrong , just STOP. Why is everyone acting like babies ? Can we please get back to prediction updates instead ? I am tired of reading pages and pages of fight..Grow up and let it go !Predictions pls

I second this! Life is too short to be arguing with strangers on the internet, what is the point?  ::)

Offline ferney456

« Reply #385 on: October 12, 2020, 02:01:22 PM »
They can stop but can they just tell me why they're fighting I dont understand a thing about the back and forth bickering lol

Offline ferney456

« Reply #386 on: October 12, 2020, 02:48:17 PM »
Ahahaha explain to me in chat later x

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #387 on: October 12, 2020, 06:07:32 PM »
My first reading was super good with her- she even picked up on my exes anxiety disorder and issues he has with that.
My second reading was good but she seemed a little less invested, maybe she’s a reader you can’t read with too often?
How far apart were your readings? I guess it depends on whether or not there's been progress

Offline myelsey

« Reply #388 on: October 13, 2020, 02:24:22 AM »
I wanted to share my experience with CD - she was very short and to the point when I read with her, she definitely told me what I wanted to hear and gave me a positive outcome so I'm hoping she ends up being accurate! I do have to say I was impressed because she was able to pick up on the feelings of the guy I was asking about that I already knew, and she knew why we weren't speaking without me giving her any info besides our names. She did not give me a timeframe sadly, she just said it would be awhile, like months down the line. For the price, I would've preferred a lot more detail, but if she's accurate then that's all that really matters to me. Also after seeing how everyone new got attacked on this post, I want to to say I've been lurking on this site for awhile and literally just got my account approved after like a month of waiting - I promise I'm a regular customer lol.

Anyway, I'll be sure to update when the time comes :)

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #389 on: October 13, 2020, 12:30:45 PM »
My first reading was super good with her- she even picked up on my exes anxiety disorder and issues he has with that.
My second reading was good but she seemed a little less invested, maybe she’s a reader you can’t read with too often?

Did the prediction come true already?