Author Topic: CLEOPATRA DIVINE  (Read 151479 times)

Offline Steven213

CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« on: July 18, 2020, 05:22:17 AM »
I know she has a thread with Shelley Robinson, but people kept talking about Shelley and other psychic there.
So I would like to know more about Cleopatra, please. I tried her based on the previous thread and she gave me negative outcome for the relationship and positive for career prediction. Has her prediction come true for you? If so, was it career/love relationship wise?

She picked up my POI addiction and all his behaviour. She said my POI is bisexual (I am gay), and that is true. And she said my POI is seeing a woman now, I am so depressed because of this because this is truly happening in what I know and this is also the reason why I'm calling psychics. Nobody picked about his bisexual behaviour beside Cleopatra Divine. NOT even CP Premiere Psychics nor PS Psychics... Everybody just picking up he is gay but he is actually bi...

It's so hurt to know that your POI date/see another person and as in different gender. Cleopatra said he just testing the water by being gay.. and he did say to me "I will try to but I still like women". This hurt me so much because I love him deeply... Cleopatra said he will be back to straight and leaving the gay behaviour and will leave me eventually. I aam so heartbroken now..

NOTE: I received pm so much about her private email, now I will give her private email here but you must ask her yourself for her price and Skype ID. Private reading email of CD is Cleopatradivine111@gmail.com and

her website is :

https://cleopatra-divine.com
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 04:04:12 PM by Steven213 »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: CLEOPATRA DIVINE
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 05:35:47 AM »
To be honest she gave me no info at all have me a positive outcome but she strikes me as very money hungry like play to hear.  Whether she’s right or not I don’t find her very compassionate. 

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 06:06:02 AM »
Look I hope she's right.  She told me I would get engaged in December which is not even a possibility because I'll be working abroad December, Jan and Feb so not sure how that is remotely possible but hey if it happens great. 

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 07:07:03 AM »
Who even knows anymore, I thought she was short & sweet. To the point but I couldn't tell you who I believe anymore

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 07:53:10 AM »
Ash was totally thinking of you the other day did you every reach out the Asutralian reader?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
Did you ask for a general love reading? I tried her but she didn't pick up a specific thing about me when I asked for a general love. I wanna try her again and this time specifically ask about my POI to see if she'd connect better.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 01:55:17 PM by frozenfox »

Offline Steven213

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 05:11:41 PM »
Did you ask for a general love reading? I tried her but she didn't pick up that I'm a lesbian (she said 3 men were going to come into my life... lol and I politely told her I don't think we're connecting) when I asked for a general love. I wanna try her again and this time specifically ask about my POI to see if she'd connect better.

I don't think she is good for general reading. I asked her questions and the answer was super accurate. She told me she works on questions and the answers were very specific and no one could guess that.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2020, 10:18:16 PM »
Ash was totally thinking of you the other day did you every reach out the Asutralian reader?

I haven’t, I just dunno if I should

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2020, 11:38:15 PM »
I hear ya.  She’s pretty much the advisor you call when you are ready to completely move on and it’s tough:(

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2020, 11:42:11 PM »
I hear ya.  She’s pretty much the advisor you call when you are ready to completely move on and it’s tough:(

Maybe I should then - could save me some $$$

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2020, 02:48:12 PM »
So I tried her again asking specific about my POI and she gave me a positive outcome. Her timeframe matches Kisha and Micah too for two predictions

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 01:50:51 PM »
What did you ask, she been wrong on contact and hangouts for me so far?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2020, 12:13:25 PM »
She is authentic psychic and very calming energy. I read with her several times and she never got tired of explaining things to me and feels very happy because she tried to explain everything in a detailed manner. She was saying to me about the connection that we have (with POI) is Karmic and not something that would grow. I appreciate her honesty because it is the reality, that he won't be with me.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2020, 12:47:03 PM »
I have read with her a few times and she is Very accurate, with that being said I also think she is very money hungry.. extremely.. she has raised her prices but not only that. She charged me in euros yesterday without me catching it and obviously thats more in dollars. I looked at my account today and was going to ask her about it and noticed she raised her rates again today. She did this when I first read with her as well just thought it was my mess up. She doesn’t go past you time at all either and I believe I only got nine minutes yesterday but I was like whatever. So I’m not going back to her for this even though I would say she is accurate she’s got some shady practices.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2020, 02:13:08 PM »
I have read with her a few times and she is Very accurate, with that being said I also think she is very money hungry.. extremely.. she has raised her prices but not only that. She charged me in euros yesterday without me catching it and obviously thats more in dollars. I looked at my account today and was going to ask her about it and noticed she raised her rates again today. She did this when I first read with her as well just thought it was my mess up. She doesn’t go past you time at all either and I believe I only got nine minutes yesterday but I was like whatever. So I’m not going back to her for this even though I would say she is accurate she’s got some shady practices.

I read with Cleopatra since she started I think she always charged in Euros. If you see her profile you will see that it's in EUR not USD. And Her PayPal Account is located in Europe so I don't think it is a problem. She is very accurate and is my favourite till today. I don't think she is money hungry at all. Advisor raising their rate are normal, everyone raising their rate on Bitwine.

Yes I think her rate makes sense, if you go to CP it's crazy. And the rest of Bitwine also charged this price. Because knowing how accurate she is I think she is worth it. She never been sneaky to me I don't think she has shady behaviour. and yes, she also charged me in EUR since the beginning I am not sure what do you mean by that AwakenRN, but you can see in her profile it's clearly stated EUR symbol not USD, not that she changed it in the middle of it.