Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Keen.com

Michael Sebastian

(1/3) > >>

wishfulthinker:
Has anyone read with Michael before.  If so, did any of his predictions actually come true? 

waiting4godot:
I read with him in March. He got a lot of the present situation right. He saw the person I was calling about clearly, but for the predictions, a few came to pass, - a break up with my ex and the woman after me was accurately predicted to the day - but not the fact that they got back together a week after, thereby leaving me again.

TimeHeals:
@Wishful:

I never read with him, but I would try to stay away from male psychics. They are worse then the women psychics. Men can be possibly empathic, and give advice, but not clairvoyant. I've read on this topic and several......professionals??? (for lack of a better word for them) said this, and it is always what I personally believed. JUST MY OPINION (i'm really tired of having to put a 'disclaimer' for everything i say, so can we all just respect everyone else's opinions without any backlash/personal attacks, please?)

@Kindred:

I will be your twin Downer - I've read the Secret, I watched the DVD, I have also read other books along the same lines - did the vision board, positive thinking, positive affirmations. And good things DID happen, things I had on my vision board. Not all, but some. But also bad things happened. Part of the "Secret" is being able to 'let go', - not obsess over it. I was really actually able to do this for months at a time. Some things happened, some did not. But very bad things have happened when I actually was thinking positively, and never ever saw it coming, so...idk. But this discussion prompted me to pull out my vision board again. Now I just have to get into the 'believe it is already in my possession' mode. However, most of what I want are NOT material possessions. they are things about my family, how I would like them to be, what I would like to see happen with them (good, positive things, like success and happiness, so I don't know if it works via 'proxy' like that.)

Another is to not think about how what you want is going to come - just believe that it will, in fact, it says believe its already yours - already in your possession.  You really have to BELIEVE it and have FAITH. This belief runs along the same lines as the Bible, Mark 11:23 thru 11:25.

Also, one part of the Secret that is left out - Karma. You have to forgive others, whether to them personally or in your heart, and be sincere - so, purity of heart, and to do no harm and wish no harm against anyone.

Hope this helps.

Miracle:
"

funnygirl:
Welcome Gratitude- glad to hear your feedback...I read with Michael Sebastian as well years ago and he was so awful. May I ask which are the trusted advisors you connect well with on Keen please? I am curious to see if they are the same ones as mine. Thanks so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version