Author Topic: Yona's LOVE and RELATIONSHIP hits  (Read 8634 times)

Offline Bg2020

Yona's LOVE and RELATIONSHIP hits
« on: July 15, 2020, 10:14:16 PM »
Hi!!!

Has any of Yona's  Love/Relationship prediction happen? Most people post that other areas has hits -- but Love&Relationship seems to be far and few...

Good or Bad -- please post your experiences. 

ALSO -- whatever she sees in the crystal ball -- has that transpired?

:) :) :)

Offline samantha87

Re: Yona's LOVE and RELATIONSHIP hits
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 11:01:33 PM »
She predicted I would be in a relationship near a holiday (the reading was in October '19 and it happened two weeks before Christmas '19).

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 02:43:59 PM »
Oh I dont think that statement is true at all....  She has never ever read anything but love from me...  not on purpose but apparently the the stuff in my life never comes up...   And many of the things happen.   ALso, if you read through the 351 pages of notes -- she is by far the most accurate reader....

SHe is not like the others on Keen, CP etc -- you dont call her to say will so and so and I get back together you call or like once or twice a year for a general reading on your life.....   

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 06:45:15 AM »
A lot of get predictions haven't panned out but she said I'd be in a committed relationship before the end of 2019 and I met my guy on Nov 30 and our relationship was well defined pretty soon after so that was a hit.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 12:04:15 AM »
My sense is that she's  more likely to prove accurate for those of you for whom she predicts concrete love developments such as : relationship, commitment, committed relationship, exclusive. If any of these phrasings show up she may be on to something. even if it takes ages.
The exception is if she sees 'imminent' relationship development-you'll see that manifest.

As opposed to those of us, like myself, for whom she has random tidbits and usually at the end of the reading, always at the end, never in the middle even. You never get there or are underwhelmed (like my Cups)..

That said, I've never hit even the markers that precede relationship status change-one is immediately after a Tower to a female friend. predicted as early as March '18. did not happen.
Or committed relationship at the time of an interview for work with a female-this is actually the job change that I'm hoping for most likely. so I don't see how I could enter a relationship and then move a significant distance, which is what happens in academia-or maybe even abroad.

but I do have cases in which events seemingly were 'around the time of' a love devellopment and the events passed with no love development in sight.
One was 'talk of a financial cut, you are worried, soon after that we have Star in the home card, this concerns personal life'. So financial cut happened, just this June, and no Star to speak of.
Another one was that soon after my trip abroad this year, I'd go out with a Knight of Wands-did not happen.
And another one gave the Star and around that time me giving a talk to an audience at a different institution , a talk that's paid for. TAlk happened Nov '19, and the Star never happened.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2020, 02:42:02 AM »
My sense is that she's  more likely to prove accurate for those of you for whom she predicts concrete love developments such as : relationship, commitment, committed relationship, exclusive. If any of these phrasings show up she may be on to something. even if it takes ages.
The exception is if she sees 'imminent' relationship development-you'll see that manifest.

As opposed to those of us, like myself, for whom she has random tidbits and usually at the end of the reading, always at the end, never in the middle even. You never get there or are underwhelmed (like my Cups)..

That said, I've never hit even the markers that precede relationship status change-one is immediately after a Tower to a female friend. predicted as early as March '18. did not happen.
Or committed relationship at the time of an interview for work with a female-this is actually the job change that I'm hoping for most likely. so I don't see how I could enter a relationship and then move a significant distance, which is what happens in academia-or maybe even abroad.

but I do have cases in which events seemingly were 'around the time of' a love devellopment and the events passed with no love development in sight.
One was 'talk of a financial cut, you are worried, soon after that we have Star in the home card, this concerns personal life'. So financial cut happened, just this June, and no Star to speak of.
Another one was that soon after my trip abroad this year, I'd go out with a Knight of Wands-did not happen.
And another one gave the Star and around that time me giving a talk to an audience at a different institution , a talk that's paid for. TAlk happened Nov '19, and the Star never happened.

So question (sorry if you have answered this) What about when Yona says "Partnership"..   "You've got partnership ahead of you, there's no panicky and no rush, it's ahead of you and it's interesting that it comes across as partnership"..

Go ahead and tell me I'm doomed... 🤣 jk.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 04:50:30 AM »
I just realized  reading the above about the STar following The Tower to my work place, ,is that THIS is my Star.

she also saw it as Flowers in the Lenormand, which is choice btw two men. Well we have the King of Cups and this newly identified new Wands I already knew-who is leaving the state-. Two suitors but neither I'm interested in in any romantic fashion.
so much for choice.
And having suitors, not to brag but I'll say it as it has been, is nothing new to me. Since the age of 17, I have had nothing *but* suitors not of interest. Within 4 years, I have counted 17 suitors from real life , 8 of whom appeared in the cards. Now normally she could tell i wasn't interested.
there have been 2 or 3 men in total in these 4 years I felt drawn to, and who weren't interested back.

I am so bummed that BOTH of my suitors are not of interest to me. I'll give 'em a shot in case feelings manifest. but if I cringe at the thought of them kissing me, it's a no go.

Oh and she saw this as 'learning from past mistakes,learning your lessons'.  She said she doesn't know what the lesson is.
I know what the lesson is and I feared it might be so: learn to 'love' the one who loves you or has the hots for you.
I can analytically learn this-it's the right thing to do but at the risk of being grotesque or crude, I can't teach that to my 'body' shall we put it that way-not the heart b/c it's not about that. Call me shallow. But it is what it is. I can't make it rain where it's a desert, to put it bluntly.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:55:49 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 04:25:07 AM »

So question (sorry if you have answered this) What about when Yona says "Partnership"..   "You've got partnership ahead of you, there's no panicky and no rush, it's ahead of you and it's interesting that it comes across as partnership"..

Go ahead and tell me I'm doomed... 🤣 jk.

Bumping this thread as I'd like to know this as well.