Author Topic: My story after speaking to damn near every psychic  (Read 9919 times)

Offline Qcnm

My story after speaking to damn near every psychic
« on: July 14, 2020, 11:51:34 PM »
Hi guys. I am new here, I’ve been lurking for a long time but it took a very long time for my account to get approved for some reason.

So this is my story.

My POI broke up with me beginning of May. I discovered psychic readings and I honestly wish I hadn’t I have spoke to so so many of them which has been bad for me financially and mentally. One minute I would be happy because I got positive predictions then the next I am hurting a lot more because of negative predictions. I have spent close to $2500.00. I am happy to say I am no longer addicted and I honestly don’t think I want POI back in my life. I am trying to move on and have just started dating again. It would take a miracle for me to take him back. But anyway here is my review.

Stephanie Theresa
Said she did not think it was over for good. Thinks we’ were connected somehow, maybe in a past life. Thinks he will come back to me at some point and want to work things out. When we get back together it will be the same thing, it will be great, then he will wanna leave again then want to come back again so it’s a cycle that would continue until I decide I have had enough.

Keen
QoC - said she doesn’t see us getting back together
Lisa Diane - doesn’t see us getting back together
Milestone advisor- had said he was going to make contact a few weeks back - never happened
Prophet rose gave me the numbers 1-3 for contact and  7,8,9 for reconciliation - does anyone know what this means Nothing has happened yet
Druids glen tarot - time for prediction has passed
Barbara4846 - couldn’t read my situation at all
Sincerity said she say communication in 1 - well it’s been way over one week we are almost at the 1 month mark. Unless her 1 was one month. For reconciliation she saw 7 and 10

Psychic Source

Man I tried almost every psychic on there. I didn’t make notes for everyone but here are the ones I have

Moira - said he would reach out wanting to get back together mid June - didn’t happen. I think she is a great empath but was obviously wrong on predictions

Barbara - said he was going to make contact mid June then we would get back together in August. I didn’t get any contact from him in June so I doubt the August prediction would be true. She said he was my soul mate

Vincent gave me a prediction for this week- I doubt anything will happen but he is supposed to be one of the great ones so we will see.

Therese - said we would get back together end of June

Dharma- said we would get back together beginning of June - never happened. She’s very sweet though.

Anthony- said we will get back together in the summer so still pending

Craig - I think he is a very good empath, doesn’t sugar coat.  I’m surprised he doesn’t have many reviews in this thread. His predictions were wrong however. He had said we will start talking end of June. Well we are not talking.

Seraphina - she got 1 contact prediction right but overall outcome was wrong. Had said we will reconcile in June

Bridgette - Says she sees me meeting someone but also sees him coming back. Doesn’t know who I will go for. Should be around July/ August. But from what I have seen on the forum she tells everyone this.

Arthur - got 1 contact prediction right but the rest was wrong.

Sasha - nice lady but wrong

Pixie - Said we will start talking around June but thinks there will be some contact in May, sees us being stable around July/August. Sees me going into new year with him. Thinks he might be the one
There was some contact in May as she predicted however there was really any communication in June and I don’t see how we could be stable in July/ Aug

Angela - gave a prediction for July/ August.

BitWine

Psychic Ari - she said she doesn’t see us reconciling

Pixie Duet - doesn’t see us getting back together

Michelle Rose - saw us talking within the next week then this will be followed by a reconciliation

Sophea- prediction is for round about now and nothing is happening

Lookout mountain - saw reconciliation in August but said this might shift

Field expert- predictions were in line with ST- that he will come back and be back and forth. Gave me a. A timeline for August
Julia Caliope - picked up on situation well - predicted that there will be some contact in July but the contact will be inconsistent and we will only get to a good place in March last year

Rachel Marie - sees reconnection one October

Miss Ann doesn’t give dates h it sees us reconnecting eventually

Celeste - sees reconnecting at the last quarter of the year

LeeLoos - sees reconnecting in August

CindyS said here was potential for a reconnecting just when he is int he right place on his life and that’s if I still want him. 

I have an appointment with Yona coming up soon. I booked this before I decided I was done with POI. I am going to go ahead and have a general reading and hear what she says.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:56:15 PM by Qcnm »

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: My story after speaking to damn near every psychic
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 05:24:49 AM »
This is such a mixed bag I don't know what to think!

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 05:44:43 PM »
Hi guys. I am new here, I’ve been lurking for a long time but it took a very long time for my account to get approved for some reason.

So this is my story.

My POI broke up with me beginning of May. I discovered psychic readings and I honestly wish I hadn’t I have spoke to so so many of them which has been bad for me financially and mentally. One minute I would be happy because I got positive predictions then the next I am hurting a lot more because of negative predictions. I have spent close to $2500.00. I am happy to say I am no longer addicted and I honestly don’t think I want POI back in my life. I am trying to move on and have just started dating again. It would take a miracle for me to take him back. But anyway here is my review.

Stephanie Theresa
Said she did not think it was over for good. Thinks we’ were connected somehow, maybe in a past life. Thinks he will come back to me at some point and want to work things out. When we get back together it will be the same thing, it will be great, then he will wanna leave again then want to come back again so it’s a cycle that would continue until I decide I have had enough.

Keen
QoC - said she doesn’t see us getting back together
Lisa Diane - doesn’t see us getting back together
Milestone advisor- had said he was going to make contact a few weeks back - never happened
Prophet rose gave me the numbers 1-3 for contact and  7,8,9 for reconciliation - does anyone know what this means Nothing has happened yet
Druids glen tarot - time for prediction has passed
Barbara4846 - couldn’t read my situation at all
Sincerity said she say communication in 1 - well it’s been way over one week we are almost at the 1 month mark. Unless her 1 was one month. For reconciliation she saw 7 and 10

Psychic Source

Man I tried almost every psychic on there. I didn’t make notes for everyone but here are the ones I have

Moira - said he would reach out wanting to get back together mid June - didn’t happen. I think she is a great empath but was obviously wrong on predictions

Barbara - said he was going to make contact mid June then we would get back together in August. I didn’t get any contact from him in June so I doubt the August prediction would be true. She said he was my soul mate

Vincent gave me a prediction for this week- I doubt anything will happen but he is supposed to be one of the great ones so we will see.

Therese - said we would get back together end of June

Dharma- said we would get back together beginning of June - never happened. She’s very sweet though.

Anthony- said we will get back together in the summer so still pending

Craig - I think he is a very good empath, doesn’t sugar coat.  I’m surprised he doesn’t have many reviews in this thread. His predictions were wrong however. He had said we will start talking end of June. Well we are not talking.

Seraphina - she got 1 contact prediction right but overall outcome was wrong. Had said we will reconcile in June

Bridgette - Says she sees me meeting someone but also sees him coming back. Doesn’t know who I will go for. Should be around July/ August. But from what I have seen on the forum she tells everyone this.

Arthur - got 1 contact prediction right but the rest was wrong.

Sasha - nice lady but wrong

Pixie - Said we will start talking around June but thinks there will be some contact in May, sees us being stable around July/August. Sees me going into new year with him. Thinks he might be the one
There was some contact in May as she predicted however there was really any communication in June and I don’t see how we could be stable in July/ Aug

Angela - gave a prediction for July/ August.

BitWine

Psychic Ari - she said she doesn’t see us reconciling

Pixie Duet - doesn’t see us getting back together

Michelle Rose - saw us talking within the next week then this will be followed by a reconciliation

Sophea- prediction is for round about now and nothing is happening

Lookout mountain - saw reconciliation in August but said this might shift

Field expert- predictions were in line with ST- that he will come back and be back and forth. Gave me a. A timeline for August
Julia Caliope - picked up on situation well - predicted that there will be some contact in July but the contact will be inconsistent and we will only get to a good place in March last year

Rachel Marie - sees reconnection one October

Miss Ann doesn’t give dates h it sees us reconnecting eventually

Celeste - sees reconnecting at the last quarter of the year

LeeLoos - sees reconnecting in August

CindyS said here was potential for a reconnecting just when he is int he right place on his life and that’s if I still want him. 

I have an appointment with Yona coming up soon. I booked this before I decided I was done with POI. I am going to go ahead and have a general reading and hear what she says.

So, you haven't reached the prediction yet but you decided to give up, this means Ari is right?

Erm well Ari said she doesn’t see him ever contacting me wanting to reconcile whereas everyone who predicted a reconciliation said they see him being the one to reach out to me wanting me back . So we shall see..

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 05:46:36 PM »
This is such a mixed bag I don't know what to think!

Yup I’m sure you can imagine how confusing it has been for me. I guess this is why it’s never good to get too many readings. But then again you might end up holding on to false hope of you rely on 1 or 2

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 02:39:46 PM »
Updates?

Nothing has happened

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 10:26:53 PM »
Updates?

Nothing has happened

July isn't over yet. There's also like 10 different retrogrades happening right now. I will say this is true for almost everything in my life (be it work, relationships etc.) When I stop worrying about it and just trust things always work out for my good, that's when things work out or I get an answer. The answer might not be what you are thinking or wanting it to be at this moment or it could be the happily ever after you have been waiting for. For example, reconciliation could mean you see the person and get back together or it could mean you both have a conversation and move on. If you really know in your heart you and your person will be together again then it really doesn't matter if the timeframe the psychic gives you is off. You actually have a real-life connection with this person and that does count for something. If you know in your heart you won't be together then just know someone is even better for you. Honestly, I had some bad breakups and POIs and so wanted things to work out. Now in hindsight, every one of those people was so wrong for me and I thank GOD I'm not with them.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 08:28:57 PM »
Any update for you?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 11:26:13 PM »
Any update for you?

I got a text message from POI 2 days ago asking how I am. I did not respond as I don’t think I want to go back there.

In terms of predicting contact Leeloo got the exact date correct! She said we would reconcile as well but right now I honestly don’t feel like I want to. I obviously don’t know what would happen if I did respond. I don’t know if he actually wants me back or is just checking in and being the narcissist he is.

QofC got the time period right. She told me that we would have only 1 chance to reconcile. I am guessing this is the chance?

Yona said she saw him coming back around this time. She said she didn’t see me going back because I would have met someone else and I would choose the other guy. Well I have met someone and literally got into a relationship a week ago. What’s confusing me though is that she said she thinks the guy would be someone I met at work, it definitely wouldn’t be ina social setting. But I met my new bf at a party?

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 01:49:58 AM »
Any update for you?

I got a text message from POI 2 days ago asking how I am. I did not respond as I don’t think I want to go back there.

In terms of predicting contact Leeloo got the exact date correct! She said we would reconcile as well but right now I honestly don’t feel like I want to. I obviously don’t know what would happen if I did respond. I don’t know if he actually wants me back or is just checking in and being the narcissist he is.

QofC got the time period right. She told me that we would have only 1 chance to reconcile. I am guessing this is the chance?

Yona said she saw him coming back around this time. She said she didn’t see me going back because I would have met someone else and I would choose the other guy. Well I have met someone and literally got into a relationship a week ago. What’s confusing me though is that she said she thinks the guy would be someone I met at work, it definitely wouldn’t be ina social setting. But I met my new bf at a party?
I think you did the right thing by ignoring though I know how hard that is. If he's a true narc & you allow him back in the cycle will seem to never end. I'm going through this right now & it's extremely difficult because he keeps coming back no matter how many times I kick him out of my life. I haven't "yet" found the strength to keep the door permanently shut. It's become like an addiction/trauma bond/codependency more than it is love

You’re right. Stephanie Theresa has said she sees him coming back and then he will leave again then will come back and leave again. This cycle was supposed to go on for a while until I get fed up and realising that I deserve more. So I am choosing not to go through it. As much as I love him, I choose my sanity.

I hope you find the strength to shut that door forever. I know how difficult it is. There was a time when I thought I wouldn’t be able to live without this man, he was everything to me. I am so so glad I finally have the strength to walk away and can see the situation for what it really is.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 06:03:48 PM »
Just wanted to add that E. Kelly got the exact day of contact right.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 05:15:39 PM »
Any update for you?

I think you did the right thing by ignoring though I know how hard that is. If he's a true narc & you allow him back in the cycle will seem to never end. I'm going through this right now & it's extremely difficult because he keeps coming back no matter how many times I kick him out of my life. I haven't "yet" found the strength to keep the door permanently shut. It's become like an addiction/trauma bond/codependency more than it is love

I'm experiencing this too... It's hard to let them go, but I am fed up with this breadcrumbing nonsense.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2020, 11:42:28 AM »

So were you working that dance floor?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2020, 04:17:29 AM »

So were you working that dance floor?  ;D ;D ;D

😂😍😂😂😂😂😂