Author Topic: Ear ringing....  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Ear ringing....
« on: July 14, 2020, 07:49:07 PM »
I always believed that your ear ringing was a spiritual sign.  Well i thought I'd share this with you all

Signs and Omens – Ringing in the Ears

11pm – 1am

If there is ringing in your left ear, this means that your girlfriend or loved one is thinking of you. If in the right ear, then you will lose money.

1am – 3am

In the left ear, this means you will have a quarrel. In the right, then you will have a more serious dispute.

3am – 5am

If there is ringing in the left ear, this means you will lose some money. If the right ear, then you will be rushed off your feet.

5am – 7am

In the left ear, this means you will have a feast. If the right ear, then a friend will come to visit.

7am – 9am

If in the left ear, this means you will go on a journey. If the right ear, then a friend is on its way.

9am – 11am

If there is ringing in the left ear, this means a negative incident may happen. If in the right ear, then all is well (luck is coming).

11am – 1pm

In the left ear, this means that you will receive a letter from far away (hmmm…wonder how this would apply in this modern Internet age these days?). If the right ear, then a relative will come to visit.

1pm to 3pm

In the left year, this means you will have a drink or a feast (party). If the right ear, this means a friend from far away is coming.

3pm to 5pm

In the left ear, this means you are going on a journey. If the right ear, then you can expect a happy event.

5pm – 7pm

In the left ear, this means you will lose money. In the right ear, then you are in for good luck.

7pm – 9pm

If in the left ear, this means you will have a feast. If in the right ear, then a friend is on its way.

9pm – 11pm

In the left ear, this means good luck. If the right ear, then feasting will come your way.

https://drooool.tumblr.com/post/1553639251/signs-and-omens-ringing-in-the-ears (here is the website i found this under.)

Offline jolimano

Re: Ear ringing....
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 08:59:20 PM »
Wow this is interesting, thank you for sharing! I noticed my ears ringing more since the beginning of this year, I think? So I'm definitely going to pay more attention to it now lol. Although it hasn't happened in a while....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 12:03:33 AM »
I never knew to pay attention to the timing so this was very interesting for sure.

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 02:14:51 AM »
all day long means you have tinnitus - for life.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 04:29:46 PM »
I believe in spiritual sign, but trust the intuition that tells you at the time rather than myth

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 08:20:55 PM »
What does ‘feasting will come your way’ mean?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 12:08:43 PM »
What does ‘feasting will come your way’ mean?

Yes what does that mean?

anything