Author Topic: Psychic Visions by Atlantis? Anyone read with her?  (Read 2528 times)

Offline dascallie

Psychic Visions by Atlantis? Anyone read with her?
« on: July 12, 2020, 08:29:35 PM »
She sort of an enigma, sometimes I get lost--but she has at times been BEYOND HOLY HELL ACCURATE in very specific ways. I'd love to hear any other experiences with her.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:34:25 PM by dascallie »

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic Visions by Atlantis? Anyone read with her?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 08:39:41 PM »
She is a reader on Keen, did you mean to start this in the Relationship Psychology Discussions under Vent?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 10:40:21 PM »
nope, my mistake

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 10:31:09 AM »
She sort of an enigma, sometimes I get lost--but she has at times been BEYOND HOLY HELL ACCURATE in very specific ways. I'd love to hear any other experiences with her.

Agreed... scary accurate on some things you can validate that let’s you know she’s connected on some level! I do think she uses flowery words to keep you engaged. Then she asks who’s this ex or what happened to his dadEveryone has an ex or a dad. I just kept telling I wasn’t sure even when I knew what she meant  so I wouldn’t feed her too much info. But I don’t really remember if she made any predictions or outcomes. It was a quick desperate panic driven  read in the middle of the night during a long binge and she’s a little higher than I thought she’s was worth.

Offline Jersey22

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 04:33:20 PM »
She's VERY accurate...scarily so..on the first interaction. Then follow-up calls go downhill from there. She's one to call again only after a time frame or prediction passes and you are liking for the next thing...not for the in-between updates..bc you will just be wasting your money on those.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2020, 09:06:33 PM »
shes been a mild favorite on and off for years. she can be scariily accurate. shes not my go to or anything, but shes been useful

anything