Author Topic: How much have you spent in total for psychic readings?  (Read 7027 times)

Offline Steven213

How much have you spent in total for psychic readings?
« on: July 12, 2020, 05:59:37 PM »
I spent a lot of money on psychic readings. Not proud of it. Trying to cut it but it is very difficult

Offline Jasmine4849

Re: How much have you spent in total for psychic readings?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 05:12:14 AM »
I've spent a huge amount in 2018 and 2019, and scaled it down significantly this year.  The other day I realized it's been over thirty days on both CP and Keen.  At least I'm making progress.

Offline Anon

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 07:47:18 PM »
I still don't understand how CP justifies those charges...these are top notch Lawyer hourly fees!

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 06:55:02 PM »
I still don't understand how CP justifies those charges...these are top notch Lawyer hourly fees!
They sure are!

beachgal214

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 01:13:17 PM »
That is awesome Jasmine on the 30 days!!! Really really awesome!!

haha @theawakened - that is incredible only $5k!!  good for you for finding ways to save!!

I am actually in that stage where -- I have stopped bingeing - but still too anxious to actually totally calculate.  I probably should

I did a lot on PS, some on Keen (with cookie so that was pricy)and then throw in a handful of Kisha, karen jo, one Yona, a couple sides of psychic diva...

oh and I was on PG and PO last summer but I deleted the app and never looked back -- I think id have to go to my pay pal account to total it all. and I dont know that I need or want to.  I think would lower my vibe. I know what I did was unhealthy. but I also feel I have learned and moved on.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 05:14:46 PM »
I spent around $8000 with CP and PS. I think CP and PS are too expensive

I would estimate that over the last 8 years it's been about $20k.  I've been helped out immensely by Divine interventional factors (aka like winning the lottery) - ONE psychic predicted that, but it was not that.  Just the dollar amount. 

I've had a lot of debts completely unrelated to psychic readings (medical, holistic therapy treatments on my own initiative, lost work time....) and they were a lot more than what I paid on readings. 

Readings are a tool (like these other things were) for me to get well.  Body-Mind-SPIRIT.

Yes PS is expensive and CP is too - but PS tends to have more diamonds in the rough.  Now most of the readers on there are crap and not worth it at their prices.  Anthony is my gem.  I only call him once a year now. 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:19:16 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 08:15:41 PM »
I had a reading with Anthony and he just went right in, I do feel like he connected and felt like it made sense but I wanted to know if that is his typical reading style and how long does it usually take to start seeing predictions passing?

I would estimate that over the last 8 years it's been about $20k.  I've been helped out immensely by Divine interventional factors (aka like winning the lottery) - ONE psychic predicted that, but it was not that.  Just the dollar amount. 

I've had a lot of debts completely unrelated to psychic readings (medical, holistic therapy treatments on my own initiative, lost work time....) and they were a lot more than what I paid on readings. 

Readings are a tool (like these other things were) for me to get well.  Body-Mind-SPIRIT.

Yes PS is expensive and CP is too - but PS tends to have more diamonds in the rough.  Now most of the readers on there are crap and not worth it at their prices.  Anthony is my gem.  I only call him once a year now.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 12:34:22 AM »
I had a reading with Anthony and he just went right in, I do feel like he connected and felt like it made sense but I wanted to know if that is his typical reading style and how long does it usually take to start seeing predictions passing?

ANSWER:  I switched things up for 2022.  Anthony is still good, but over time, I started to feel he became more "scripted" rather than taking a fresh look at things.  Just my opinion.

Offline Anon

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 11:40:14 PM »
The irony is.....the best readings I recall have actually been Free or a few dollars....make of that what you will.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2023, 01:25:01 PM »
Wow, I finally got approved after waiting over a year! Guess the scammers got the attention of admin.  :)
Anyway, I became addicted to psychics in summer 2021 due to a poi (of course).  In December 2021 I had spent nearly $30k.  I slowly started calling less frequently.  I never went back to calculate the total spent,  since the $30k made me ill.
I originally called to ask what purpose was my poi in my life...there was synchronicities going on. I called psychic tarot Andrew on Kasamba.  He said it was to help with spiritual growth....but then said, oh and there's great romance cards! That sent me down the rabbit hole. I only read with a handful now and only a few times a month.  I will eventually write reviews under each psychic's thread

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2023, 06:42:59 PM »
@Onyx Andrew you're referring, does he have the title " Psychic Reader and Healer "? If it's the same person that guy is a total fraud and so many people read with him. During my first reading he said he uses Runes and gave me 6-12 weeks of contact time that never happened, went back to him, he said he is lighting candles this time and helping poi to cleanse his soul, every reading was repetitive afterwards and spoke with me drunk once over the phone.

I spent so much on Kasamba, I am ashamed to share the $$ amount.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 10:59:03 PM by MAgirl »

Offline Onyx

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2023, 10:29:19 PM »

@Onyx Andrew you're referring, does he have the title " Psychic Reader and Healer "? If it's the same person that guy is a total fraud and so many people reads with him. During my first reading he said he uses Runes and gave me 6-12 weeks of contact time, never happened, went back to him, he said he is lighting candles this time and helping poi to cleanse his soul, every reading was repetitive afterwards and spoke with me drunk once over the phone.

I spent so much on Kasamba, I am ashamed to share the $$ amount.
His title is Psychic Tarot Andrew and is $19.99 a minute! Ack.  I am also embarrassed  at how much $ I flushed down the toilet.  Could have had a face lift! Lol. I've only done chat.  But being drunk doesn't surprise me with some of these readers