Author Topic: Being read as my ex in MY spread  (Read 1379 times)

Offline ahenry004

Being read as my ex in MY spread
« on: July 10, 2020, 08:52:48 PM »
For the past few years I have limited myself to two readings a year, one at the beginning and the other mid year. For the past three years my reader has been asking me if Im depressed, isolated, or doing drugs and that Im going to have zodiac sign "such and such" coming towards me. She had been very accurate in the past, but I started realizing nothing she was saying was coming to past. Then one day randomly I got a phone call from my ex (she predicted a random phone call from someone from the past) I hadnt spoken to in years and he told me he was depressed, smoking, and drinking and that he can his ex (same zodiac sign predicted coming towards me) had separated again. I instantly realized all these years, she was talking about him, not me.
Recently I changed to another very accurate reader and asked her about a move, within a few seconds of her speaking, she started reading me as my dumbass ex again! I politley told her this is not me, its my ex and she re-shuffled and spread three more times and each time I kept getting the same spread. Mind you, I asked about a move, and she started telling me about my exe's love life, but reading it as mine. Has anyone else experienced this?