Author Topic: This has helped me  (Read 2939 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
This has helped me
« on: July 07, 2020, 01:47:45 AM »
Hey guys,

I know we can sometimes become obsessed with getting readings so I've found that listening to podcasts has actually helped calm my impulsiveness lol. When I drive to work I will usually listen to these on Spotify

Your Psychic Girlfriend
I've only just found them but I listened to "Intuitive Tarot chat with Micah" (I've never read with him but he seems to be a favorite here)

Psychic Evolution *probably my favorite podcast
This one if by world-renowned Psychic Medium Jamie Clark, I don't know that I have a favorite episode he honestly does a great job talking about so many different topics including how psychic readings/mediumship's work for him, bringing in new energy and how different tools of divination work

Psychic Teachers
I really like this one and they've been doing this for a decade (podcasting I mean); they dive into tarot, how some authors have actually predicted specific events that happened, how remote viewing really works + a lot of Q&A shows.

I have found that listening to a lot of these has actually helped me grow to be more spiritual and also understand the world of psychics even more. Let me know what you think! or share if you have any other podcasts that you like?  :)

Offline Ali

Re: This has helped me
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 06:22:11 PM »
Do you think it will help kick your addiction?  For me, I've spent WAYYYYYY too much money this year alone on readings. I have been doing them since my early 20s. Almost 25 years now. Thousands I can say. How depressing now that I think of it. Lately, they all say oh he'll be back. He's not with another girl and if he is with a girl, theres no feelings. He in fact is with another girl and really likes her. So he will not be coming back. Why would I want someone who didn't fight to keep what we had anyway. He chose a different life style and didn't fit me anymore. All of the predictions keep changing. He really loves you but he has to work out his issues.  My issue is getting readings which make me get all sloppy in my financial life and my mental life. I read this forum in hopes to not spend and in hopes to find someone that can nail a situation with no fluff. See there goes my addiction kicking in. Anyhow, maybe podcast help with that.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 02:56:58 PM »
Thanks for sharing!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 04:33:18 PM »
Do you think it will help kick your addiction?  For me, I've spent WAYYYYYY too much money this year alone on readings. I have been doing them since my early 20s. Almost 25 years now. Thousands I can say. How depressing now that I think of it. Lately, they all say oh he'll be back. He's not with another girl and if he is with a girl, theres no feelings. He in fact is with another girl and really likes her. So he will not be coming back. Why would I want someone who didn't fight to keep what we had anyway. He chose a different life style and didn't fit me anymore. All of the predictions keep changing. He really loves you but he has to work out his issues.  My issue is getting readings which make me get all sloppy in my financial life and my mental life. I read this forum in hopes to not spend and in hopes to find someone that can nail a situation with no fluff. See there goes my addiction kicking in. Anyhow, maybe podcast help with that.

Hi Ali,

I'm sorry you're not in the best of places right now. I think finding like-minded individuals will be a good start to kicking the addiction. Everyone works different but I think you'll make a good start there. Let me know how it goes :)

& you're very welcome Gemini!

Offline Ali

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 08:04:35 PM »
Thank you. I hope I can curb it.