Author Topic: Dezi  (Read 3702 times)

Offline whiteangel

Dezi
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:26:08 AM »
Hi out there, happy to  have found this board as I need some support in learning NOT to call CP.  I did want to give a shout out to Dezi.  She's been very accurate with a lot of things for me since this summer.  She's also a great empath.  She's good with a lot of timelines, at least for short term things and issues that don't carry quite as much emotional 'weight'.  Like many here that I've found reading the posts, nobody has been accurate in predicting a future timeline or event that use to be my primary question.  Fortunately, I don't really care anymore about the event anymore!  But I would love to have it happen just to know that they were right about it happening, just not about the timing.  It does 'feel' like it's closer to being possible but I'm convinced more and more that maybe there are things that 'want to happen' but they just don't always happen due to free will and the like.  That said, Dezi definitely saw some things happening that did and I would never have imagined them at the time so in my book, she is well worth a try.  She's also honest, tells you things you may not really want to hear but has a very sweet and comforting way of doing it.

Offline kandyna

Re: Dezi
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 02:57:54 AM »
 ;DBump 8)

Offline kandyna

Re: Dezi
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 04:46:19 PM »
anyone lol