Author Topic: reviews  (Read 2794 times)

Offline wtg4soulmate

reviews
« on: July 06, 2020, 12:22:08 AM »
Is it just me or do some of the reviews seem fake and written by someone on PS?  I think that every time I see a review that says it seems like they are "talking to a friend".  I see that phrase way too much.  And, have seen it in reader descriptions.

Offline hollispring

Re: reviews
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 01:59:36 PM »
The reviews are not fake. I am on that site and I know when I am going to get a bad review and it is for one of the following: I am getting messages they do not want to hear.  They keep pushing me for a different answer, for the same question only by wording it differently, or if message I receive seem "fairytale". Which I have to convey. Or they keep calling me back because they are very anxious and want to know right now, this very minute out of desperation.
I just know, I can feel the energy and as unfortunate as it is, I get bad ones a lot out not hearing what they want. Not always, sometimes I am just off and I know it is because i feel bad about them having to pay so much and when I focus on that, it throws me off.
Just a few of my cents to offer. :)

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 08:18:41 PM »
That's exactly what I'm saying.  It's nothing against that particular reader, it's just that when I see the "talking to a friend" comment, it puts up those red flags for me as well.  I see it way too often.  Sounds too much like a marketing phrase.  The person leaving that review might have been genuine, I don't know.  However, it just makes me cautious about it.

I've seen it in reader profiles as well.  Another reason the red flags go up for me. 

But I don't base my opinion on one or two reviews.  I try to read a bunch of them and get a feel for that person.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 08:50:31 PM »
The reviews are not fake. I am on that site and I know when I am going to get a bad review and it is for one of the following: I am getting messages they do not want to hear.  They keep pushing me for a different answer, for the same question only by wording it differently, or if message I receive seem "fairytale". Which I have to convey. Or they keep calling me back because they are very anxious and want to know right now, this very minute out of desperation.
I just know, I can feel the energy and as unfortunate as it is, I get bad ones a lot out not hearing what they want. Not always, sometimes I am just off and I know it is because i feel bad about them having to pay so much and when I focus on that, it throws me off.
Just a few of my cents to offer. :)

What I'm saying is not against YOU but as a rule, whenever I see someone saying they felt like talking to a friend, to describe their reading with a psychic, my red flags are flying like crazy! No offense I am talking generally. I mean if you look at it, it sounds like a psychological prompt...When we are talking to a friend we "open up", we share details. I think this puts the clients in the unconscious position of accepting that in order to have an "accurate/positive" reading they need to perceive it as talking to a friend, like spilling out the details. Or accepting questions, exactly like a friend would ask. It is one thing for a reader to be friendly and another thing to say the reading felt like talking to a friend. Which I think results in cold reading. There are of course exceptions in every rule.

Completely agree!

anything