Author Topic: What ever happened to .......  (Read 5790 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: What ever happened to .......
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2020, 12:03:27 AM »
Yay!! That would be awesome! Please keep me posted!

Offline court1130

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2020, 01:05:54 AM »
But sometimes this forum also make us spend more money if there is good reviews, we suddenly jump to the readers lol

This is definitely the case for me! I was getting reading after reading based on platform reviews and finally found the board. Since then, I have read with every heavily talked about reader and I DO NOT recommend any of it. Just save your money,  listen to your intuition, and live your life. Deep down, we already know the answers we're seeking and whatever is meant to be will ALWAYS find a way.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 01:24:24 AM by court1130 »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 02:43:27 PM »
But sometimes this forum also make us spend more money if there is good reviews, we suddenly jump to the readers lol

This is definitely the case for me! I was getting reading after reading based on platform reviews and finally found the board. Since then, I have read with every heavily talked about reader and I DO NOT recommend any of it. Just save your money,  listen to your intuition, and live your life. Deep down, we already know the answers we're seeking and whatever is meant to be will ALWAYS find a way.

Popping in to say hello out there and echo this sentiment. I didn’t believe those that said this because there were some readers who got these uncanny weird things right which lured me in. But anything I ever wanted to know about was either so confusing and not worth the money and guilt of spending money or they were guessing and happened by chance to be right and using things I said to make “predictions” - or were just plain wrong.

Please save your money on any of them. Even those that seemingly long time board members promote. It’s all a bunch of lies (with the exception of the weird quirky unrelated things I mentioned - so if you want a parlor trick non useful kind of thing that’s fine but generally people call about something they care about and then get emotionally invested).

Anyway wishing all the best.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 07:35:11 PM »
Good comment Flora, and point well taken! My experience is actually almost exactly the same---I could've written what you wrote. Ive mentioned it on this board before--that there is definitely real psychic ability in some people, but how it manifests is so unfocused and random---and we are amazed when quirky things are picked up--as a dead-on match, out of nowhere.

I think expecting on-demand, specific, psychic reading accuracy is a pipe dream.

To be honest thats why I think readers like Skye at CP, who seems to be all over the place are authentic psychics. And when she comes up with a startling prediction or information match, it is indeed amazing.

On the other hand, readers that give us fully fleshed out stories, scenarios with details, are likely creating imaginary stuff, based a lot on what we tell them, what our voices sounds like, etc. Maybe with some natural intuition or wee psychic talent.

Offline court1130

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 10:01:11 PM »
There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that some of these readers truly do have a gift. I mean, hey, we all do to an extent. I fully understand that some embellish or fabricate certain things, as well, and some may just bullshit you entirely. It's even more frustrating because not every reader has a connection with everyone. So, it is sometimes a gamble, unfortunately. /:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:06:33 PM by court1130 »

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 05:21:54 AM »
Honestly it depends on who you read with and what your expectations are. A lot of readers can use context clues or common things they always hear about making people believe that they are connecting when they really not. There are only maybe 5 talented readers I could recommend after reading with hundreds of readers over the last 4+yrs. Platform sites are a complete waste of time and a money pit and seeing ppl talk about readers on there makes me cringe.

Offline Esse

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2020, 07:47:15 AM »
I agree - I spent thousands on readings last year and no predictions came in - that includes Mattie and Yona (got fed up with waiting in Cookie's queue), I really wish i had listened to my instincts rather than spend all that money and now have to dig myself out of a financial hole, had a few readings in Jan and March this year, Kisha and Micah got one prediction right in June and both still have one to come next month but i'm not holding out much hope for that to happen.  I have learnt that I am happiest / better off / a better parent if I remain single due always picking the wrong guys / anxious attachment style.

Offline court1130

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 04:58:17 PM »
I totally agree, Racquel and Esse. More scammers than legit psychics. Btw, Cookie was excellent for me. Her remote viewing skills are insane. I only provided names and she actually described detailed physical characteristics of myself and my POI. It was kind of insane. I didn't give her any info, just confirmed what she was seeing. 

anything