Author Topic: What ever happened to .......  (Read 5792 times)

Offline Piggynose

What ever happened to .......
« on: July 05, 2020, 08:32:30 PM »
When I first discovered this forum I read it nonstop. I felt like the kid in the Neverending Story. Wow, I’m dating myself lol Anyway, I wonder what ever happened to the people from Like 10 years ago. For example, Synergy....she started the cookie thread. There are some others that I followed their stories and every now and again I wonder what came of them. I hope they found their happily ever after 😊

Does anyone know by any chance??? I know it’s a long shot lol

Offline Realrealwater

Re: What ever happened to .......
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 08:18:52 AM »
Why don’t you PM them & see if they respond.
My PM messages come through to my emails

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 04:41:44 PM »
Good idea!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 07:24:30 PM »
Right!! We need a tell all reunion!!!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 11:28:22 PM »
Crossing fingers and toes that happens for you! But, please, come back and give us an update!!!! 😜

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 04:12:13 PM »
That’s disappointing that they didn’t respond. I think their insight would be valuable. I think that’s a great idea for the 10 year anniversary. Maybe they will change their mind and come forward. Thank you for the information.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2020, 09:04:34 PM »
There are a few members who did check back in over the years. At least 4 or 5 old members got married and there were 2 who actually married their poi they were calling about. There should be some threads regarding the updates. When I joined this forum I was spending a lot of money on psychics and I was still in college at the time. My ex poi and I went to the same school. I read with over 200 psychics back then and only 3 ended up being correct. My ex never came back. I finished college, got married and divorced. After I got married I probably never came back to the forum until around 2017 when things were over at that point.

Many people stopped posting on the board and would only update in chat because we found out there were several readers  here using our posts against us. That is why the Admin wanted anyone joining as a reader to have a P added to their handle. When I came back on a few years ago the forum was pretty dead and no one used the chat room until recently. Very few ended up with the poi they were originally calling about. Synergy would update from time to time, but I think her last update was over a year ago. There are a few scattered updates on the board. Most of the psychic's who were wrong are not discussed on the board anymore. Every once and awhile I see someone mention them, but most of us realized they were just very wrong. Cookie, Anne, Kisha, and Yona are the most consistently accurate reader's who were popular when the forum started to present. The other popular ones no longer mentioned ended up being wrong for a lot of people and it's a devastating reality. 

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 11:50:16 PM »
There are a few members who did check back in over the years. At least 4 or 5 old members got married and there were 2 who actually married their poi they were calling about. There should be some threads regarding the updates. When I joined this forum I was spending a lot of money on psychics and I was still in college at the time. My ex poi and I went to the same school. I read with over 200 psychics back then and only 3 ended up being correct. My ex never came back. I finished college, got married and divorced. After I got married I probably never came back to the forum until around 2017 when things were over at that point.

Many people stopped posting on the board and would only update in chat because we found out there were several readers  here using our posts against us. That is why the Admin wanted anyone joining as a reader to have a P added to their handle. When I came back on a few years ago the forum was pretty dead and no one used the chat room until recently. Very few ended up with the poi they were originally calling about. Synergy would update from time to time, but I think her last update was over a year ago. There are a few scattered updates on the board. Most of the psychic's who were wrong are not discussed on the board anymore. Every once and awhile I see someone mention them, but most of us realized they were just very wrong. Cookie, Anne, Kisha, and Yona are the most consistently accurate reader's who were popular when the forum started to present. The other popular ones no longer mentioned ended up being wrong for a lot of people and it's a devastating reality.

Oh wow! This is so interesting. I would love to hear the success stories. So I guess we already know the tried and true readers then. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2020, 06:36:51 AM »

You tried 200 psychics and only 3 were correct?? That makes me sad. My friend tried over 25 psychics and only 1 was correct. In my case I'm heading down the same road... numerous psychic readings with mainly positive outcomes but no change in my situation. I have one more reading booked early next week and I am done. It's time to enjoy my life now. This addiction got out of hand for me.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2020, 09:44:28 PM »
I agree. This forum helped me kick the psychic addiction!

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 11:54:16 AM »
I have tried the most popular on the boards and they don't work for me.  The few that work the best for me were mentioned here on the boards briefly but faded away because they did not work well for others.  It is a process - you have to go through several to find a couple of good readers that work for you specifically.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 04:18:33 AM »
I find this forum stops me getting a reading.

I have a few I really trust and went on a cp binge this year first time ever.  Nobody was any good.

Buuuuut I’m happy, have a partner one predicted. Not my original poi and I kind of look at getting a reading then backtrack because I don’t need to know anything.

Everyone has different reasons for calling. For me it’s now that I own my life and decisions.  I’m waiting on nobody or anything.   Life’s too short. 

Offline jas

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2020, 10:55:14 AM »
Professor - Josh was a sensitive soul who just couldn't take the board any more.  He had a lot to add to discussions but sometimes he would cross a line and several members would come down hard on him.  There have been some memorable folks on this board such as lost soul and psychic girls, which were probably the same person.  Satu and Satu PeePee - hilariously funny and irreverent but got kicked off the boards because most on here just did not get her sense of humor....it pushed their button to much. And, of course, most recently Dolphin and her alter ego.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2020, 01:43:36 PM »
Professor - Josh was a sensitive soul who just couldn't take the board any more.  He had a lot to add to discussions but sometimes he would cross a line and several members would come down hard on him.  There have been some memorable folks on this board such as lost soul and psychic girls, which were probably the same person.  Satu and Satu PeePee - hilariously funny and irreverent but got kicked off the boards because most on here just did not get her sense of humor....it pushed their button to much. And, of course, most recently Dolphin and her alter ego.

He would cross a line and others would come down on him? He is not a victim. He couldn’t disagree in a civil manner and routinely resorted to calling us all c***s. Can we not make him out to be a sensitive victim? He was a sexist bully.

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2020, 04:12:41 PM »
Caller - you could be right - I don't know because I never became that heavily invested in the fighting.  However, I did do private chats with him and he really did have a sensitive side.  Professor must have seen that side of him because as she stated she came to his defense on occasion. 

anything