Author Topic: Paths Crossing  (Read 1377 times)

Offline frozenfox

Paths Crossing
« on: July 04, 2020, 12:00:29 PM »
When you get a general love reading, a lot of psychics will see what's on your path. Many people here have been told their current POI won't work out and that someone new is coming in and that new person does come in.

Now this is what I'm wondering: if my POI were to get a general love reading and they see her current relationship, would they also see me for the future?

Since she appears in my path, would that mean I appear in hers for the future? Logically, it makes sense that I should...

What are your thoughts/experiences about this?

Offline Lys

Re: Paths Crossing
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 12:10:56 PM »
Im curious to know. Yona said a crossroad but she just said that lol. And she just talk about one men not two. So it’s not really a crossroads ? Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 12:53:02 PM »
Im curious to know. Yona said a crossroad but she just said that lol. And she just talk about one men not two. So it’s not really a crossroads ? Lol

It means you'll have a choice. It doesn't necessarily mean a choice between 2 men.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 02:18:31 PM »
About 2018 when I still had readings a lot more there was 2 psychics that picked up both my POI and now partner. One of which was Robin from California psychics. She made in clear that both were in my path but that she saw romantic window closing with POI because new person was coming in stronger as a better person to be with. She was right, I did choose and continue to choose the new person that did come into my life. That being said even for just a general basic reading if and when I have them, former POI comes up but it is now show as platonic more than anything because my heart belongs elsewhere romantically, if that makes sense.
Tysm for sharing! That makes a lot of sense!