Author Topic: Best reader on Bitwine for career questions?  (Read 2788 times)

Offline laoch

Best reader on Bitwine for career questions?
« on: July 04, 2020, 04:58:15 AM »
Hello everybody!
Which reader would you all recommend to use if your main themes surround career, jobs and upskilling education?
Thank you?!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 06:06:52 PM by laoch »

Offline laoch

Re: Best reader on Bitwine for career questions?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 06:18:52 PM »
Any suggestions most welcome!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 06:40:45 PM »

I've read with MissAnn on bitwine with the yearly forecasts.. she focused on career questions and they have been very accurate on me. Esp on the description of my boss and everything.

Read with Kassie Kai about career.. she's alright and Autumn Rivers about when I'm going to get a job but she's quite off on timelines. 

Other platforms like Keen and Oranum.
I couldn't find anyone on keen that is trustworthy but I've read with Psychic Kay, Lagira, Pedia and Insight2Ligh on Oranum.
They're great on timelines, just very hard to catch for a reading. Don't trust the rest of the psychics on Oranum, because I've binged hard- and nothing compares to these 4. I have to tell that most readers are just scammers/making assumptions.

Offline laoch

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 10:19:21 PM »

I've read with MissAnn on bitwine with the yearly forecasts.. she focused on career questions and they have been very accurate on me. Esp on the description of my boss and everything.

Read with Kassie Kai about career.. she's alright and Autumn Rivers about when I'm going to get a job but she's quite off on timelines. 

I couldn't find anyone on keen that is trustworthy but I've read with Psychic Kay, Lagira, Pedia and Insight2Ligh on Oranum.
They're great on timelines, just very hard to catch for a reading. Don't trust the rest of the psychics on Oranum, because I've binged hard- and nothing compares to these 4. I have to tell that most readers are just scammers/making assumptions.

Out of all the readers you listed who is the best in your.opinion?

Offline laoch

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 07:57:02 PM »
IF anyone has any other suggestions as well that would be perfect!

Offline JJC

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2020, 01:40:17 PM »

Kassie told me I would be selected and promoted to a higher position, she was wrong.
Spirit Amy from Kasamba told me they had chosen another person even before the interview took place, she was right. My big boss told me he didn't even expect me applying for it.

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2020, 04:29:45 AM »
career i like kassie, she s been 80- 90% accurate for me business-wise

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2020, 02:47:36 AM »
career i like kassie, she s been 80- 90% accurate for me business-wise

I agree kassie is great on timelines and career stuffs. Don't read with her about relationship issues though cause she can't read and feel emotions

anything