Author Topic: Recommendations  (Read 8965 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Recommendations
« on: July 02, 2020, 03:29:29 PM »
I had posted all my pending predictions but for some reason it made me uncomfortable, so just going to ask for reader recommendations. On this situation I have read with:

Ari (Bitwine)
Stephanie Theresa (various)
Totem Aion (kasamba mostly)
Effie K (kasamba mostly) - multiple timeframes  already passed but negative outcome overall  anyway
Danielle (kasamba)
Spirit Amy (kasamba) - wrong
Victoria White (Purple) - partly very wrong, partly remains to be seen
Yona Farrell - already laughably wrong
Ashura (Purple)
Jewels (Purple)
Vicki stars (Purple and bitwine) - already wrong
Jennifer W (kasamba)
Leila (PS)
Delia (PS)
Psychic Diva (Fiverr) - first timeframes passed without results
Hipatia (various)
Qoc (keen)
Michelle Caporale (keen) - one prediction time frame long passed but negative outcome overall anyway
Psychic Natasha (Purple)
Judi’s inner light (keen)
Spiritualist reader AKA Cookie (keen)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:59:10 PM by Truthfromrosie »

Offline sexyp

Re: Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 03:51:06 AM »
I had posted all my pending predictions but for some reason it made me uncomfortable, so just going to ask for reader recommendations. On this situation I have read with:

Ari (Bitwine)
Effie K (kasamba mostly) - multiple timeframes  already passed but negative outcome overall  anyway
Danielle (kasamba)
Ashura (Purple)
Jewels (Purple)
Jennifer W (kasamba)
Leila (PS)
Delia (PS)
Hipatia (various)
Qoc (keen)
Michelle Caporale (keen) - one prediction time frame long passed but negative outcome overall anyway
Psychic Natasha (Purple)

did Yona get outcome wrong or?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 05:27:06 AM »
She could not have got the outcome more wrong, was nothing close to reality.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 09:38:59 AM »
What is it you are asking?
I’m trying to figure it out

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 09:54:55 AM »
I don’t understand what you mean? I have asked for any reader recommendations outside of my list.

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 10:47:33 PM »
I have read with:

Ari: read the current - not sure on prediction as it’s months away still.
Stephanie Theresa- Again time frame who knows when haha!
Yona- Read in April nothing has really come to pass yet

[

Ari (Bitwine)
Danielle (kasamba)
Ashura (Purple)
Jewels (Purple)
Jennifer W (kasamba)
Leila (PS)
Delia (PS)
Hipatia (various)
Qoc (keen)
Psychic Natasha (Purple)

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 11:02:47 PM »
I’ve read with Ari twice and she’s been good for me.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 10:49:47 PM »
As far as I can see, I now know the final outcome for this situation. If it changes, I will update.

Ari (Bitwine) about 30%/40% right
Stephanie Theresa (various) absolutely wrong
Totem Aion (kasamba mostly) about 50% right
Effie K (kasamba mostly) - 50/60% right
Danielle (kasamba) - 40ish% correct
Victoria White (Purple) - somewhat right but mostly wrong 
Yona Farrell - totally wrong and so off
Ashura (Purple) - completely wrong
Jewels (Purple) - totally wrong
Vicki stars (Purple and bitwine) - also couldn’t be more wrong
Jennifer W (kasamba) - WRONG
Leila (PS) - about half right
Delia (PS)- WRONG
Psychic Diva (Fiverr) - completely wrong
Hipatia (various) - wrong
Qoc (keen) - mostly correct
Michelle Caporale (keen) - wrong 
Psychic Natasha (Purple)- wrong
Judi’s inner light (keen) - sooooooo wrong
Spiritualist reader AKA Cookie (keen) - mostly wrong

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 10:57:37 PM »
Thanks for sharing this <3 <3 <3 I really don't like Kasamba. It is probably the worst platform out there.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 11:05:46 PM »
Thanks for sharing this <3 <3 <3 I really don't like Kasamba. It is probably the worst platform out there.
tbh asknow is the worst but oranum is a hard second.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 12:07:38 AM »
tbh asknow is the worst but oranum is a hard second.

asknow is crraaaaazy expensive, oh my lord.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 01:58:45 AM »

Didn’t she also mention that more than once, she couldn’t connect with you, refunded you more than once, and that during the one reading she went forward with you, that she was still having trouble yet tried anyway because you wanted her to? Regardless, based on what you mentioned in her thread, it sounds more like you’re assuming he’s wrong, rather than putting forth the possibility that she could just be meaning someone in the future as well. I see so many people like you saying such bold statements and end up taking back their word. I think you’re rather short-sighted regarding her predictions and are trying to make things fit, as a lot of those here do, then come back years later saying they were wrong and yona was right, just with another person. She reads in a series of events. I’m sorry if you assumed that she was talking about your current POI. If you mention them and talk to her about it, she’ll likely assume that if the cards say it’s on-going, that she’s referring to your current person. Be open to the fact that she could be reading from a place of “future you”. I personally think you’re wrong and short-sighted, just as a lot of people here seem to be until they come back later saying they were wrong. She doesn’t mix people up. If you say she’s talking about your current POI or you talk about them, she assumes it’s them she’s reading. She reads from, for example, points D to L. And you could be bringing someone up from point B. You may not have met the person yet. Doesn’t make her wrong, just that she’s assuming the person she’s reading about is the person she’s talking about. She’s always right in her predictions, but your (or her) assumption that she’s reading about your current person, may not be accurate. But she’s always right.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 02:10:47 AM »

Didn’t she also mention that more than once, she couldn’t connect with you, refunded you more than once, and that during the one reading she went forward with you, that she was still having trouble yet tried anyway because you wanted her to? Regardless, based on what you mentioned in her thread, it sounds more like you’re assuming he’s wrong, rather than putting forth the possibility that she could just be meaning someone in the future as well. I see so many people like you saying such bold statements and end up taking back their word. I think you’re rather short-sighted regarding her predictions and are trying to make things fit, as a lot of those here do, then come back years later saying they were wrong and yona was right, just with another person. She reads in a series of events. I’m sorry if you assumed that she was talking about your current POI. If you mention them and talk to her about it, she’ll likely assume that if the cards say it’s on-going, that she’s referring to your current person. Be open to the fact that she could be reading from a place of “future you”. I personally think you’re wrong and short-sighted, just as a lot of people here seem to be until they come back later saying they were wrong. She doesn’t mix people up. If you say she’s talking about your current POI or you talk about them, she assumes it’s them she’s reading. She reads from, for example, points D to L. And you could be bringing someone up from point B. You may not have met the person yet. Doesn’t make her wrong, just that she’s assuming the person she’s reading about is the person she’s talking about. She’s always right in her predictions, but your (or her) assumption that she’s reading about your current person, may not be accurate. But she’s always right.

I'm saying this is a nice way... but what is your attachment to Yona? "But she's always right" .....

I've never read with Yona. but no reader is always right

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 02:33:13 AM »

Lol???? Where the HELL did you get this story from?! Coming like Laura.

We had one non read or half read or whatever it was called. She never offered a refund. I then scheduled another reading some months later and she cancelled 20 minutes before the reading and refunded me. I didn’t read with her again for well over a year, like 18 months. She didn’t have any issues connecting with me from her perspective and I didn’t realise how badly wrong she got everything until month after month passed.

I didn’t assume she was reading about this person. She told me EXPLICITLY that it was the current person. We discussed what had recently happened, currently happening and  how it would untold. She said there was nobody else of interest as far out as she could see.  You have come here to tell me the reader themselves is wrong about who they say they’re talking about. You think you know better than her about the reading she gave- do you know how that sounds?   

This yona obsession is crazy. She was WRONG. Point blank. It’s been over a year and a half since I last read with her- she said I would see the full conclusion of the situation within 12 months of the reading. You are absolutely crazy if you think any psychic is always right.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 02:34:51 AM »

I'm saying this is a nice way... but what is your attachment to Yona? "But she's always right" .....

I've never read with Yona. but no reader is always right

I am honestly flabbergasted.

anything