Author Topic: My list of reader right and wrong  (Read 9428 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: My list of reader right and wrong
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2020, 08:48:44 PM »
I like Luna from CP too

was she right for you on current?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 10:14:39 PM »

I did put a detailed description in Yona's thread but didnt feel like typing out each individual reader.  Here is a list of those that were right and those that were wrong with a little bit of detail.

Correct

Yona - see my post on her thread
EJ - dates wrong, some information wrong but outcome correct
Jeremiah - CP  correct and dates earlier than he predicted
Mattie - outcome correct but she talks rubbish in between many of her predictions are yet to unfold as dates have not come
Skye - OMG correct but really does she need to talk about what colour the sky is today and what I will eat for breakfast a week next thursday
Matilda - Private Matilda not CP - 100% correct, dates, even what would be said, wrong about work situation but also brought through from other side and that blew my mind, if you're not interested in knowing what you need to do to change situations don't bother as she will just annoy you
Purpose Ocean - Lynn correct, the rest were rubbish
Luna - CP - yeah OK but a little weak for my liking her dates ended up being right and her outcome is yet to play out - ie she said marriage
will with a caveat I spoke to him when he was on a phone line and his predictions happened but not with the person and 6 years later

Still unknown

Heidi - but she got my POI name right without me telling her, brought him up without me saying anything and literally told me we would marry, said he would be in touch but didnt give dates.

Rubbish
Most of Purple Ocean pretty much anyone is fake
So many on CP i have forgotten but they all were pretty rubbish with validation
Stephanie Theresa
Tulsa
Tajah - she didnt connect with me but pretended she did - if her perditions happen I will change this
Leo - crap
Ben - Crap
Keen again most are rubbish
Matilda CP - rubbish

Hope that helps and I refuse to read with anyone else right now

EJ - as in Emma Jane?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2020, 01:52:19 AM »
yes have you tried her?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2020, 01:37:55 PM »

I did put a detailed description in Yona's thread but didnt feel like typing out each individual reader.  Here is a list of those that were right and those that were wrong with a little bit of detail.

Correct

Mattie - outcome correct but she talks rubbish in between many of her predictions are yet to unfold as dates have not come
Skye - OMG correct but really does she need to talk about what colour the sky is today and what I will eat for breakfast a week next thursday
Matilda - Private Matilda not CP - 100% correct, dates, even what would be said, wrong about work situation but also brought through from other side and that blew my mind, if you're not interested in knowing what you need to do to change situations don't bother as she will just annoy you
Luna - CP - yeah OK but a little weak for my liking her dates ended up being right and her outcome is yet to play out - ie she said marriage
will with a caveat I spoke to him when he was on a phone line and his predictions happened but not with the person and 6 years later

Still unknown

Heidi - but she got my POI name right without me telling her, brought him up without me saying anything and literally told me we would marry, said he would be in touch but didnt give dates.

Rubbish
Stephanie Theresa
Tulsa
Tajah - she didnt connect with me but pretended she did - if her perditions happen I will change this
Leo - crap
Ben - Crap
Matilda CP - rubbish

EJ - as in Emma Jane?

Where can I find Matilda that is private, does she have a site?

Offline Anon

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »
Stephanie Theresa - curious - why was she rubbish? Which Emma Jane?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2020, 08:06:03 AM »

Correct

Still unknown

Rubbish
Stephanie Theresa
Tulsa
Leo - crap
Ben - Crap
Matilda CP - rubbish

EJ - as in Emma Jane?

Where can I find Matilda that is private, does she have a site?

She has a site. If you search on here someone’s listed it I’m sure.

Stephanie was plain wrong.  Filled me with doubt.  Glad she was wrong.  Made me feel shit

Emma Jane uk reader.  Just useless and not very good all happy happy happy and has been wrong for me on 2 men. I wasted time with her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2020, 09:01:01 AM »
Stephanie is vague enough and just negative enough to often be considered good. Emma Jane swore I was marrying my ex.

Now Matilda she nails it for me. She sees the bad traits in people and she will call them out on it. She knew without me telling her he has ADHD. She also could tell me exactly what he does to self treat his ADHD. She said he is a little too into me and I laughed because he has told me he is tattooing his name on me and microchipping me so I don't get lost. Yes it sounds insane and no he doesn't really mean it but yes at times he's a little over the top.

With Matilda though she either really works for you or doesn't at all. Which is insane to me because she called out when I would start a new job before I was looking 3 months in advance. She was off by 2 days. She called out me buying a new car 3 months before I did. I adore her.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2020, 09:34:23 AM »
Stephanie is vague enough and just negative enough to often be considered good. Emma Jane swore I was marrying my ex.

Now Matilda she nails it for me. She sees the bad traits in people and she will call them out on it. She knew without me telling her he has ADHD. She also could tell me exactly what he does to self treat his ADHD. She said he is a little too into me and I laughed because he has told me he is tattooing his name on me and microchipping me so I don't get lost. Yes it sounds insane and no he doesn't really mean it but yes at times he's a little over the top.

With Matilda though she either really works for you or doesn't at all. Which is insane to me because she called out when I would start a new job before I was looking 3 months in advance. She was off by 2 days. She called out me buying a new car 3 months before I did. I adore her.

I’m glad she works for you.  She works for me too. Much the same.  What she picks up is so amazing when I first read with her like others I thought she’d researched me.  But she can’t coz like there’s a million me’s and I even read before anyone had heard of her.    But she just nails it calls a spade a spade and she helped me escape a bad place and thoughts.

It’s so sad she doesn’t work for others it’s like I want everyone to get a good reading. But kisha don’t work for me not a load of others.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2020, 04:51:28 PM »

Matilda was great for me as well. Not sure about her predictions but she saw things about the pple around me many others would miss. Like the guy I kicked out of my life having addiction issues. She knew of the father of my children & his family being narcissistic. I was truly impressed

Yep she pin pointed exactly the abuse of my ex husband. Not just that he was abusive but in what ways and things he would say and do. I'm always amazed by what she sees however she thinks I am going to eventually hurt my current guy. She doesn't think I can give him the level of reassurance he constantly needs. So with that insight and advice..  I can try harder.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2020, 11:09:44 PM »

Well look at it as a warning for you to be aware rather than it has to happen.

The thing I love about her is her ability to make me want to make better choices and be more aware of people.  I like that about her.

St made me feel really shitty about my poi and me she was dead wrong though so I’m glad I ignored her. 

Matilda was great for me as well. Not sure about her predictions but she saw things about the pple around me many others would miss. Like the guy I kicked out of my life having addiction issues. She knew of the father of my children & his family being narcissistic. I was truly impressed

Yep she pin pointed exactly the abuse of my ex husband. Not just that he was abusive but in what ways and things he would say and do. I'm always amazed by what she sees however she thinks I am going to eventually hurt my current guy. She doesn't think I can give him the level of reassurance he constantly needs. So with that insight and advice..  I can try harder.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2020, 11:35:00 PM »
ST always make people feel bad, not sure if its accurate

I do think she tends to lean negative and kinda vague but then I also received a positive outcome for a situation and nothing seems to be occurring in that way. Due to the lack of timeframe, I’m never certain how long I should wait before reaching a verdict on a situation🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2020, 11:37:50 PM »

Same! I feel same and I’m hoping to have an aha moment where it all makes sense and predictions come to pass but I’ve been waiting over a year... nothing😔

Offline maggs30

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2020, 12:32:04 AM »

Same! I feel same and I’m hoping to have an aha moment where it all makes sense and predictions come to pass but I’ve been waiting over a year... nothing😔

With my ex she said he would be ready for commitment in a yr or 2 yrs that he was hot and cold. Well he was ready 6 months later just not with me. Thanks ST lol. He traded down so good luck to him on that shit. I traded up lol

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2020, 02:08:23 AM »

With my ex she said he would be ready for commitment in a yr or 2 yrs that he was hot and cold. Well he was ready 6 months later just not with me. Thanks ST lol. He traded down so good luck to him on that shit. I traded up lol

And you probably dodged a bullet there maggs! Thank goodness you didn’t wait around and that you moved on! ST told me that my ex and I would definitely speak again and that there comes a time when he indicates that he wants to reconcile because he misses me but it’s not a true stepping in and being ready for commitment and he’s very likely to leave again, she also said I’d be in a very different frame of mind and heart when it happens. But that’s over a year ago and we have never ever spoken again (the ex and I). I cannot ever see it happening either, but with no timeframe given I could go the rest of my life waiting to see if this prediction was true or not 😒 she also said I had lots of missions and goals to accomplish, I asked her what goals, she could not say 😒🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t everyone have missions and goals in life to accomplish? She saw traveling for me within 6mths (finally a timeframe!) i asked her where, she couldn’t say except that it’s someplace I’ve never thought of traveling to before 🤔 well.... coronavirus happened so.... no trip within that timeframe, and now that I’m expecting I’m sure as helllll not going to be traveling ANYWHERE within the next year or more, it’s too risky. So by then it’ll be 2yrs past the timeframe given. If anything changes I’ll be the first to dismiss everything I wrote here but as it stands, I really think her predictions were wrong😔

Offline maggs30

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2020, 07:33:55 AM »

And you probably dodged a bullet there maggs! Thank goodness you didn’t wait around and that you moved on! ST told me that my ex and I would definitely speak again and that there comes a time when he indicates that he wants to reconcile because he misses me but it’s not a true stepping in and being ready for commitment and he’s very likely to leave again, she also said I’d be in a very different frame of mind and heart when it happens. But that’s over a year ago and we have never ever spoken again (the ex and I). I cannot ever see it happening either, but with no timeframe given I could go the rest of my life waiting to see if this prediction was true or not 😒 she also said I had lots of missions and goals to accomplish, I asked her what goals, she could not say 😒🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t everyone have missions and goals in life to accomplish? She saw traveling for me within 6mths (finally a timeframe!) i asked her where, she couldn’t say except that it’s someplace I’ve never thought of traveling to before 🤔 well.... coronavirus happened so.... no trip within that timeframe, and now that I’m expecting I’m sure as helllll not going to be traveling ANYWHERE within the next year or more, it’s too risky. So by then it’ll be 2yrs past the timeframe given. If anything changes I’ll be the first to dismiss everything I wrote here but as it stands, I really think her predictions were wrong😔

Holy wow lol yeah she got that really wrong! Congrats on the pregnancy and you won't have the time money or energy to travel for a while. Funny she saw no pregnancy for you lol

anything