Author Topic: I never thought I would get here...  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Realrealwater

I never thought I would get here...
« on: October 02, 2020, 01:33:48 AM »
Whilst I still dabble in the odd reading...
There was a time I wished I could go a week without coming on to this website..
I used to get so frustrated with myself for believe the hype after a psychic was praised and the flavour of the month on this forum
I only read with a handful and it's slowing down as time goes on.
I used to get so upset with myself for putting my money into such uncertainty.
Now I can afford little treats and not feel guilty.
I used to wait for that contact prediction by the phone..
Now, I just text/call my poi and tbh I can't remember the last time I asked for a contact prediction. Why? Because even the predictions have unfolded from certain readings. It actually took my input in some cases. In spite of the readers who have been accurate for me advising against making any type of actions towards poi...

My point is, if you're feeling stuck right now....like a slave to your emotions. The day WILL come where you feel less invested, less hurt, less crazy, less naive. The day will come where you slowly start to choose yourself regardless of what is happening or not happening.
I promise.

Offline russianred

Re: I never thought I would get here...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 02:50:20 AM »
Right on.  I am also noticing how readings kept me even MORE emotionally absorbed in my situation for so long and kept me living in denial.  Like you, I still plan to "dabble in the odd reading" now and then, but it feels really good not to feel paralyzed if I don't check in with readers or waiting on predictions.  Readings were controlling my life decisions and finances.

Offline maggs30

Re: I never thought I would get here...
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 09:03:31 AM »
I'm the same. I hung onto the ex hoping he would get better for so long. The psychics all assured me we would get married.  I was insane calling 3 or 4 a day at one point. He ghosted for 13 weeks and I waited. He popped up out of the blue and the next 6 weeks were good. I was think ah ha they were right. Until he dropped the bomb. Moved then cheated. The readers assured me the girl meant nothing. A week later he cusses me out. Very few actual psychics out there. Only a couple saw what was actually coming. 2 that aren't talked about a lot on here. Now I call once a week to Anne or once every 2 weeks and then stick with my 4 or 5 ladies every few months. Its getting less and less.