Author Topic: So far so good and I'm happy  (Read 2395 times)

Offline maggs30

So far so good and I'm happy
« on: September 14, 2020, 01:00:36 AM »
So a lot of people followed along with the shit storm that was my ex. Saw all the false hope I was fed and the crushing end of that in Mar.

A few people have read about the guy I met the very next day on a dating app none the less the very next day. We are now creeping up on the 6 month mark and I can't say it has been smooth sailing the whole time. We have had our communication issues. We have had little fights. He just left my house which he uses his own house key to come in. We haven't seen each other in 10 days because our work schedules over the holiday were complete shit. He sat here on my couch asking if I was happy, asking me not to be mad that he can't see me during the week since he has his daughter all week. Telling me we need to figure out how to see each other more. Telling me how much he has missed me.

Ladies there are good guys out there. He said something almost word for word today that Karen Jo said the other day. Look for a man that treats you right. I'm finally happy. Kisha said summer into fall I would be happy. Not worried about drama, stagnation, or have any anxiety. She was dead on. She did not see him coming into my life. Yona did. Leanne did. Queen of Cups always tells me he has deep feelings for me and doesn't question how he feels. I trust very few. Save your money for the good ones.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 01:07:46 AM by maggs30 »

Offline HornetKick

Re: So far so good and I'm happy
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 02:07:53 AM »
SO effing happy for you. You deserve it!....and much, much more. :)

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 05:01:41 AM »
It’s lovely to hear a positive outcome. What platform is Karen jo on ?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 07:49:25 AM »
It’s lovely to hear a positive outcome. What platform is Karen jo on ?

Karen Jo is on her own site. Healingtheworld.net she is awesome but some people hate her reading style. She has a thread I suggest you read to get an idea. Its definitely different.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 07:53:39 AM »
Thanks hornet and kitkat happy is a wonderful feeling. Karen Jo said he feels nice guys always finish last but with me he all of a sudden thinks wait a minute I may finally get to be happy. When talking about my sons upcoming wedding yesterday he actually said usually the nice guys end up with shitty women and then just smiled at me

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 08:03:44 AM »
So a lot of people followed along with the shit storm that was my ex. Saw all the false hope I was fed and the crushing end of that in Mar.

A few people have read about the guy I met the very next day on a dating app none the less the very next day. We are now creeping up on the 6 month mark and I can't say it has been smooth sailing the whole time. We have had our communication issues. We have had little fights. He just left my house which he uses his own house key to come in. We haven't seen each other in 10 days because our work schedules over the holiday were complete shit. He sat here on my couch asking if I was happy, asking me not to be mad that he can't see me during the week since he has his daughter all week. Telling me we need to figure out how to see each other more. Telling me how much he has missed me.

Ladies there are good guys out there. He said something almost word for word today that Karen Jo said the other day. Look for a man that treats you right. I'm finally happy. Kisha said summer into fall I would be happy. Not worried about drama, stagnation, or have any anxiety. She was dead on. She did not see him coming into my life. Yona did. Leanne did. Queen of Cups always tells me he has deep feelings for me and doesn't question how he feels. I trust very few. Save your money for the good ones.

You deserve it.  I’m so sorry you had to wade through a bad time and promising readers to get to this point.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 02:34:03 PM »
Maggs, I’m so happy for you! This truly gives me hope. I’m trying to find someone kind and that understands me. I love hearing about happy endings!!!  Congrats!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 03:17:28 PM »
Thank you everyone! Let me just say it's been a rough week. My 95 pound dog is sick and I'm here thinking if he collapses I can't life him into my truck. My hero tells me just call me I will come help no matter what I'm doing. Then my dog gets sick on the floor while he was here. This man got out my broom and swept while I mopped. Yep gonna marry this fool if I can. Heads up ladies these men exist!!!!

anything