Author Topic: My list of reader right and wrong  (Read 9553 times)

Offline Smiley1

My list of reader right and wrong
« on: July 02, 2020, 02:54:47 AM »

I did put a detailed description in Yona's thread but didnt feel like typing out each individual reader.  Here is a list of those that were right and those that were wrong with a little bit of detail.

Correct

Yona - see my post on her thread
EJ - dates wrong, some information wrong but outcome correct
Jeremiah - CP  correct and dates earlier than he predicted
Mattie - outcome correct but she talks rubbish in between many of her predictions are yet to unfold as dates have not come
Skye - OMG correct but really does she need to talk about what colour the sky is today and what I will eat for breakfast a week next thursday
Matilda - Private Matilda not CP - 100% correct, dates, even what would be said, wrong about work situation but also brought through from other side and that blew my mind, if you're not interested in knowing what you need to do to change situations don't bother as she will just annoy you
Purpose Ocean - Lynn correct, the rest were rubbish
Luna - CP - yeah OK but a little weak for my liking her dates ended up being right and her outcome is yet to play out - ie she said marriage
will with a caveat I spoke to him when he was on a phone line and his predictions happened but not with the person and 6 years later

Still unknown

Heidi - but she got my POI name right without me telling her, brought him up without me saying anything and literally told me we would marry, said he would be in touch but didnt give dates.

Rubbish
Most of Purple Ocean pretty much anyone is fake
So many on CP i have forgotten but they all were pretty rubbish with validation
Stephanie Theresa
Tulsa
Tajah - she didnt connect with me but pretended she did - if her perditions happen I will change this
Leo - crap
Ben - Crap
Keen again most are rubbish
Matilda CP - rubbish

Hope that helps and I refuse to read with anyone else right now

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: My list of reader right and wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 04:03:36 AM »
Wait so you said Lynn on purple ocean is the only one that's good? If that is the case, I may have to agree with you on that.  She was the only one who's predictions ever came true for me

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 05:13:30 AM »
Which Lynn please? the name is Psychic Lynn or Lynn Bee?

I read with Psychic Lynn PO years ago, she said i will reconcile with my POI, never happened.

Psychic lynn

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 08:14:50 AM »
Tulsa, Tajah, Ben, Leo were all horribly wrong and off for me too.

Skye (lol agree with you), Luna, Jeremiah, Yona have all been right for me too.
Matilda got one thing wrong (Contact and reconciliation/friendly terms by April 2020 with former POI–neither has happened), but the rest is on track

Stephanie Teresa has been right for me for years though. Just doesn’t give enough detail for me to know anything but outcome.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 04:06:03 PM »

I did put a detailed description in Yona's thread but didnt feel like typing out each individual reader.  Here is a list of those that were right and those that were wrong with a little bit of detail.

Correct

Yona - see my post on her thread
EJ - dates wrong, some information wrong but outcome correct
Jeremiah - CP  correct and dates earlier than he predicted
Mattie - outcome correct but she talks rubbish in between many of her predictions are yet to unfold as dates have not come
Skye - OMG correct but really does she need to talk about what colour the sky is today and what I will eat for breakfast a week next thursday
Matilda - Private Matilda not CP - 100% correct, dates, even what would be said, wrong about work situation but also brought through from other side and that blew my mind, if you're not interested in knowing what you need to do to change situations don't bother as she will just annoy you
Purpose Ocean - Lynn correct, the rest were rubbish
Luna - CP - yeah OK but a little weak for my liking her dates ended up being right and her outcome is yet to play out - ie she said marriage
will with a caveat I spoke to him when he was on a phone line and his predictions happened but not with the person and 6 years later

Still unknown

Heidi - but she got my POI name right without me telling her, brought him up without me saying anything and literally told me we would marry, said he would be in touch but didnt give dates.

Rubbish
Most of Purple Ocean pretty much anyone is fake
So many on CP i have forgotten but they all were pretty rubbish with validation
Stephanie Theresa
Tulsa
Tajah - she didnt connect with me but pretended she did - if her perditions happen I will change this
Leo - crap
Ben - Crap
Keen again most are rubbish
Matilda CP - rubbish

Hope that helps and I refuse to read with anyone else right now

skye's timeframes have been wrong. so not sure about her. wish she would be right for me

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 12:44:16 AM »
Skye predicted in February a new job for my POI. Looks like that’s happening right now. She was off by a couple of months.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 01:10:57 AM »
Skye predicted in February a new job for my POI. Looks like that’s happening right now. She was off by a couple of months.

Well getting a new job could happen at anytime. Anyone can predict that, if it didn’t happened In feb and it happened in June I don’t think she deserves the credit for that

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2020, 01:16:34 AM »
I just realised I read with Luna.
She was really positive... Felt a lil fairytale but she wasn’t hiding from certain things either so I’m happy to see she wasn’t far off for you

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2020, 01:43:41 AM »
Luna has oddly been good for me. Her medium skills specifically are mind blowing. I would go to her for mediumship/connecting with deceased relatives vs predictions because I think that’s where her strengths are.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2020, 03:37:40 AM »
Luna has oddly been good for me. Her medium skills specifically are mind blowing. I would go to her for mediumship/connecting with deceased relatives vs predictions because I think that’s where her strengths are.

Luna predicted marriage for me. with poi. Does she tell everyone this?

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2020, 03:48:11 AM »
Luna as in love life psychic? Or is there another one?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2020, 03:49:32 AM »
Luna as in love life psychic? Or is there another one?

Luna from CP

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2020, 03:51:04 PM »

Well getting a new job could happen at anytime. Anyone can predict that, if it didn’t happened In feb and it happened in June I don’t think she deserves the credit for that

In February she said that he would get a new job in April or May and his interview was in June and will start this Month. He was not looking for a job. It literally fell in his lap as a friend referred him to the company and they contacted him. In my book, that’s a hit. Also, she was all over the place with random things and that was one of the things she mentioned. I didn’t call to ask about him and just asked her what she saw coming up. I’ve only read with her once and I’m not even sure if I’ll return. But she did get that one thing right.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 06:42:45 PM »

Luna predicted marriage for me. with poi. Does she tell everyone this?

She predicted long term. for later this year, we will see.

do keep us updated

Offline dascallie

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2020, 07:45:19 PM »
I like Luna from CP too

anything