Author Topic: Soulmate relationships  (Read 2958 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Soulmate relationships
« on: July 02, 2020, 12:10:06 AM »
I might be missing a thread or haven’t looked hard enough.. but is anybody else dealing with a soulmate relationship? I’m not talking about the fairytale, like an actual soulmate connection keeps coming back, driving you nuts, can’t move on because if you do the universe smacks you in the face kinda relationship? Some might not believe in this and that’s ok, I didn’t until I met him and literally awakened to this.. so just curious...

Offline aries1995

Re: Soulmate relationships
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 11:59:01 AM »
I once felt this was the case for me. It went on from the ages of 17 to 24. We were very on and off but every time we were off we’d magically see each other despite living in different cities and then we’d be back on. We’d somehow end up making friends with the same people or doing the same activity and I genuinely thought even though he’s not treating me right he keeps coming back in some way or another he must be the one. He’d make friends with my friends and find out what’s going on in my life but ultimately I realised I was just an ego boost for him. He’d make himself be around if he knew I was going to be somewhere but continue sleeping with everything that moved. So if you’re not getting treated the way you wish it’s not a soul connection because your soul mate would treat you with respect 😊. I hope this has helped

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 12:20:22 PM »
I might be. If you look through Aries Intuition's thread or my post history, I posted how she described my connection with my POI. It sounded very soulmate-y.

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 01:49:58 PM »
Pretty much every reader will tell you about "soulmates." This is what I believe, soulmate, twin flame, wound mates, they are all real. Soulmate you could have many and friends can even be soulmates not just people you are involved with romantically. If this person is the one you are meant to be with then you dont have to worry because it will all work out. Some people also come into our lives and they are meant to teach us something so we can grow in order to meet our true "soulmate."

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2020, 01:32:10 PM »
I believe all this to be true soulmate relationships are not easy, at least romantically. It’s pretty damn difficult in fact especially the more healing you need.. The only reason I ever started to talk with psychics was because of this connection that I felt with someone, I knew it was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.. My go to psychic ( first psychic I ever talked with still my go to as of now) told me to run first few times I called her because she said it’s a soulmate honey my advise is run because this Isn’t going to be easy but it will be worth it if you can handle it.. WTF? Yeah so here I am....🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 06:48:01 PM »
I think we are too obsessed with the idea of soulmates. I do believe people come into our lives for a reason. We can call them soulmates, twinflames etc. These people aren't always someone whos going to stay in our lives. My parents have been married for almost 40 years. When I asked my dad if he believes in soulmates and he says yes but his idea of what that meant at 30 years old isn't the same as what it means to him today. He says they are two people who choose to be together and walk the same path. Everything they have been through together the good and the bad over the past 40 years is what really makes them soulmates. He says this type of love is better and deeper than what he originally thought a soulmate was.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 04:58:21 AM »
I always believe that to be a life partner.. which can be a soulmate or not.. soulmates are definitely not always someone you end up with. They are here for a purpose though.

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 05:03:35 AM »
I believe all this to be true soulmate relationships are not easy, at least romantically. It’s pretty damn difficult in fact especially the more healing you need.. The only reason I ever started to talk with psychics was because of this connection that I felt with someone, I knew it was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.. My go to psychic ( first psychic I ever talked with still my go to as of now) told me to run first few times I called her because she said it’s a soulmate honey my advise is run because this Isn’t going to be easy but it will be worth it if you can handle it.. WTF? Yeah so here I am....🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't know how I missed this before... isn't the whole concept of soulmates to help us heal or learn something!? We may or may not be with them forever... I thought that isn't the point. Anyway, I just think that's kind of funny she told you to run. I'm still not 100% sure what I believe (soulmate or not) but I do believe people do come into our lives for a reason. Personally, I just keep trying to put my faith into a higher power and believe there's some plan for me. I like Hebrews 11.   

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 09:36:06 PM »
It’s very true soulmates teach each other lessons. My POI and I will tell you as well that we have unfinished business but right now we are learning lessons apart.. We are still in contact. It’s just very complicated and very hard to explain if you haven’t experienced it.. he might be my life partner, he might not but I do know it’s not over.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 03:00:42 PM »
It’s very true soulmates teach each other lessons.

Fully agree

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 03:49:01 PM »
It hurts when soulmate not end up together :(

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 03:50:29 PM »
Soulmates aren’t always supposed to end up together. They teach us lessons in this life..

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 03:51:46 PM »
How about that first love? The one that got away? The one even after years can’t stop thinking about? Is that not a soulmate just because we didn’t end up with them?

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2020, 08:30:52 PM »
I believe that we have many SOUL mates. I believe certain friends are soul mates - the ones with special bonds where u just click right away. don't have to talk for months if life gets busy with kids family and you just end up back on the same plane.... people who support you at various times in your life.  Who show up like earth angels when we need them! I believe there are certain souls we have history with and are here on earth with to (like awakened said) teach us lessons, some to guide, support, love.  I definitely think some soul mates challenge us and help us grow.  and vice versa :)

just my beliefs.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2020, 08:53:53 PM »
^^^^^^ what she said  ;)

anything