Author Topic: Ok everyone I don't want you guys wasting money. So here is a list of "Don't"  (Read 29356 times)

Offline Yaris123

Below are the readers that I have tried-
Tulsa- correct with present. One prediction correct and the rest of the predictions didnt happen
Isabella- wrong
Skye-  wrong
Indio- wrong
Cleo- pending
Reese- pending
Nevada- pending
Venus- She told me that she doesn’t do general readings. Shes more of an empath.. cant validate what she said but it did resonate.

Offline samantha87

I read with way too many readers on California Psychics and I absolutely regret it.  None of them besides one (Mattie) got anything substantial for me.

Offline MikeNY

More updates of wrong and useless so called psychic

Zitta wrong!
Domino wrong !
Kinter wrong!
Baset or however you spell her name. Wrong !

It's amazing we are listing pretty much everyone on that line lol.

Offline MikeNY

Yes. She gave me more than one. But yes she is full of shit all together. Pretty much everyone I have ever talked to on that shithole line was wrong. Save your money ! Everyone please. I spent 6-7 thousand on that line because I wanted to know and get my ex gf back so back. It's 10 months that we are broken up now. She isn't coming back lol. Every time I call one of those assholes. They are Alessa us saying within 2 weeks. It's been within 2 weeks since November 2019!!!! 

Offline EatandRead

Yes. She gave me more than one. But yes she is full of shit all together. Pretty much everyone I have ever talked to on that shithole line was wrong. Save your money ! Everyone please. I spent 6-7 thousand on that line because I wanted to know and get my ex gf back so back. It's 10 months that we are broken up now. She isn't coming back lol. Every time I call one of those assholes. They are Alessa us saying within 2 weeks. It's been within 2 weeks since November 2019!!!!

I understand your frustration, it happened to me too.

Offline MikeNY

I really want to know if any of those reviews are real on that site. 

Offline MikeNY

I pretty much called everyone.

Offline njlady

Faves: Indio, Cleo.

Be very careful with Indio.  I called her twice a few years ago and the second call was devastating.  She was so accurate on the first call but everything she said in the second call I felt couldn't possibly be right.  She did a complete 180 on me and I expressed that I really didn't think any of what she was saying was even possible as this man was a very moral person, not skin deep for appearances but to the core.  She doubled down.  I found out later that it was the business partner and not him that was involved in the sex scandal. 

Offline Anon

Yikes njlady! Mattie - I spoke to years ago, albeit not on this website, if she's Julie Mullen. What she said sort of resonated a few years later. I still think she has a gift...

Offline littlepinkcat

I read with Indio several years back and will never forget it. She rambled, kept trying to tell me to get a real estate license and flip houses. Kept talking about how much money her friend made doing it and how interested she was in it. Not one mention of why I called.

Offline court1130

I actually really liked Cleo and Skye. Mattie was good, too, and the way she started the call was pretty amazing. She said she heard a song about being caught between two lovers and that's exactly what is going on with my current situation. Cleo and Skye were definitely most accurate in that they both went into great detail about past and present and POI's current thoughts/feelings. Most information I could validate and predictions were very similar and in line with everyone else. So, overall, I was very pleased. 😊

Offline EatandRead

I actually really liked Cleo and Skye. Mattie was good, too, and the way she started the call was pretty amazing. She said she heard a song about being caught between two lovers and that's exactly what is going on with my current situation. Cleo and Skye were definitely most accurate in that they both went into great detail about past and present and POI's current thoughts/feelings. Most information I could validate and predictions were very similar and in line with everyone else. So, overall, I was very pleased. 😊

I agree, Cleo and Skye are much better ones there and Natasha too

Offline court1130

Hmm, I've stumbled upon Natasha a few times throughout the board and I'm still unsure. Maybe I'll try her now. I have a callback scheduled with Raina since I have like $160 in my account that I'd like to redeem. Who would you suggest: Natasha, Raina, or Raissa? These readers seem to have a higher percentage of positive reviews here than others (and I've searched around quite a bit). I've already read with Mattie, Cleo, Skye, Tulsa, Tajah, Tara, William, Rusty, Druscilla, Anastasia, Devyn, and Luna.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 03:10:34 PM by court1130 »

Offline maggs30

Hmm, I've stumbled upon Natasha a few times throughout the board and I'm still unsure. Maybe I'll try her now. I have a callback scheduled with Raina since I have like $160 in my account that I'd like to redeem. Who would you suggest: Natasha, Raina, or Raissa? These readers seem to have a higher percentage of positive reviews here than others (and I've searched around quite a bit). I've already read with Mattie, Cleo, Skye, Tulsa, Tajah, Tara, William, Rusty, Druscilla, Anastasia, Devyn, and Luna.

Natasha was good the first call then flopped my second call. She said he wanted nothing to do with me. He spent the night that night and several times since. As a matter of fact I spent 4 of 7 days with him a couple days after her flop. Raina and Raises I read with about my last relationship. The got current as far as things going on in his life but no predictions happened and the how he felt about me parts on both of them was exaggerated. I wouldn't trust any of those three. Only CP readers I put any trust in which is still little trust are Devyn Skye and Cleo. Devyn is a good counsellor and guesser. Skye gets random things and Cleo gets random things. Tara can be good  sometimes but not always. She will go into advice mode fast.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 04:04:17 PM by maggs30 »

Offline Steven213

Tara is not good, she is just someone who guesses from the dob and give very judgemental advice.

Yes maybe you try Natasha, she is honest. But I found her a little sugarcoating lately (not sure, cannot judge because predictions haven't come true yet) its for September and October. But her prediction for contact didn't happen for me. But last year she was very negative towards this POI, this year she said he will return. hmm, last year she was right. This year maybe we should see.

Raina I feel she got something right but not sure.

I want to ask friends here, does anybody had a prediction came true from Cleo in career wise? and if relationship, what is that?

I heard many good things about Cleo

as for Skye, she got random things right.. but the big thing did not happen or not yet

Overall I feel Bitwine Leeloo and CD have more prediction came true for me rather than CP Psychics
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 03:59:49 PM by Steven213 »