Author Topic: Ok everyone I don't want you guys wasting money. So here is a list of "Don't"  (Read 29585 times)

Offline Kate

If you subscribe to Matt Fraser’s emails they give out opportunities for readings as they come up. I’ve done 5 min with him before and he was good but really didn’t have enough honestly and didn’t tell me much that I had not heard from my few go-to’s. I got an email last month saying he had openings in July but with the price tag of 650$. So if you can afford it by all means.. he was on BSP a few months back so periodically you can catch him but he’s 14.99$ a minute there..

Holy moly. Imagine spending $650 on one reading just for nothing to come true

He is the most powerful psychic I have ever spoken to.- and if you're after messages from the other side from relatives or angels, there is no one better..he is phenomenally talented and a great personality.. .

I first read with him in 2017 on Best Psychic Directory - he gave a lot of predictions - the first set came true around 12 months later (cookie saw the immediate future in those reads and filled in the gaps).

I read with him a few more times in 2018 on the same chat lines, and again, he was spot on. Predictions passed.

Then he disappeared to do his TV reality show, but is now doing group medium readings online - which are truly phenomenal.

He runes them like a show in a theatre - and they are very affordable *and sell out quickly. ($19). 

They are mainly for those who want to connect to loved ones who have departed - and the stories are heartbreaking - mothers connecting with sons, Matt often revelling why someone died etc.  Really amazing - honestly - he would convert the most hardened sceptic - he can see and hear SO clearly - he can talk to the dead. Others may get feelings and pictures - he gets that also - but he also gets their words - they talk to him - and he conveys what they are saying.. it is mind blowing! Seriously..

This is where Matt's true passion is - in the medium work.  He wants people to know that their loved ones are with them always.

I've attended a few group readings.. you are not guaranteed a read and many don't get one. And honestly, I don't have a need as much as others.. but they are great to watch.

The 2 year waiting list - that is not people with set dates in the future - that is an indication of everyone who has signed up with interest in a private reading. 

He rarely does them - however, COVID has produced some opportunities and yes - I paid $650 for a reading - and it was mind blowing.  (Sorry I know I am overusing word - but I am SO amazed by this man..) He is a genuinely nice person... very funny, and very genuine to boot..

Predictions are pending from that reading..  BUT! Matt doesn't need any insights from you when he reads - he tells you what is on your mind etc, because those on the other-side are with you all the time and know what you are thinking etc.
So he did just that to me - connected me with my Dad, and my Dad told Matt what was bothering me.  And Matt addressed this in the reading "your Dad tells me etc"- I was not going to bring it up because I was a little embarrassed to talk about it..

I think about how many thousands I have wasted on readings.. for nothing.. $650 was worth every penny..

I still talk to Cookie often - she knows me well and still sees me future - but she is not as clear and direct as Matt. And of course, Cookie is a slow reader..

Having used Matt I am now spoilt... I look at Keen, or Bitwine, or CP... etc when I need guidance.. and I know most of them are really not psychic.. intuitive maybe.. and maybe they pin a few things.. but .. yeah.. it seems to me it is such a rare gift.. at least to have it on the scale that Matt does..so rare..

I should mention that I have read with his mother.. who is also psychic (so they say..) but her readings were always so wrong.. I don't want to be disrespectful to Matt.. she is his mother and obviously he would know if she has a gift.. but I read with her also on Best Psychic Directory in 2017 and she told me I would find love and have a rung given to me.. nada.  Then she told me the same in 2018 and 2019.. sigh.. hopefully she just sees a LONG way out lol.. Still she is a beautiful soul..

Hey Kate thank you for sharing your experience! What made this $600+ reading mindblowing in terms of quality? How long it was if you don't mind sharing? Thank you in advance

It was an hour (although he went over 15 mins - the payment was for 45 mins). He is accurate from the get go on everything - every detail, and the reading is in great detail. 

He immediately connects with people who have passed over with no info from you.. names, events, detailed information - and messages.. you may as well have the person you have lost standing beside you..it's pretty amazing..  and you will cry.

This is not like a normal read we are used to on Keen/CP etc etc etc.  In this instance, he is quick, to the point, and 100% accurate on pretty much everything - so you have validation from  the start..

IF you are searching for a medium - this is the best you will get.  As I said, he is so powerful, he has accurate names etc etc - there is no denying that he is connecting..

But from a psychic stand point he has always been accurate with me also... sometimes timing has been slightly out - but not massively.

Now as we know - accuracy is not common right?  How quick does it take to burn through $100 on Keen, CP etc?? 

And on those forums, it is so rushed.. !

We rarely get validation - only a vague contact prediction - is your POI is with another or not..? And at the end? You come away unsure.. and come onto this forum.. and ask others... then go back and binge to try and find accuracy.. lose sleep.. stress.. etc

That doesn't happen with Matt.  You don't feel the need to call others.. you have ALL the answers you were looking for.

Sure it's expensive - but he's accurate. 

Sure Matt is not poor - nice house, nice life - but he is not an ego maniac.. he knows his skill, he knows his business - he is a man, and like all men who value their goal in life, he has set up his business to thrive ... good on him.  I have no issue with it - he is a genuinely lovely person. Nothing hidden.. very warm.   

I do have a massive problem however, paying $10+ a min *(as some charge) for a heap of rubbish that doesn't come true and doesn't help.. aka 99% of Keen's readers..

Offline dascallie

I had a reading with Matt Fraser once on the Bob Olson site about 2016 I think. To be honest, it didn't stand out--I didn't get anything that wowed me, in fact I don't have any memory of anything notable that he said.
I'm sure like all readers he has good and bad days. I don't discount he has talent, obviously he has built a reputation for a reason. I just didn't have that experience. I know his mother, Angela Fraser, also reads on the Olson site. Tried her once too, pretty much a strikeout for me there too.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

If you subscribe to Matt Fraser’s emails they give out opportunities for readings as they come up. I’ve done 5 min with him before and he was good but really didn’t have enough honestly and didn’t tell me much that I had not heard from my few go-to’s. I got an email last month saying he had openings in July but with the price tag of 650$. So if you can afford it by all means.. he was on BSP a few months back so periodically you can catch him but he’s 14.99$ a minute there..

Holy moly. Imagine spending $650 on one reading just for nothing to come true

He is the most powerful psychic I have ever spoken to.- and if you're after messages from the other side from relatives or angels, there is no one better..he is phenomenally talented and a great personality.. .

I first read with him in 2017 on Best Psychic Directory - he gave a lot of predictions - the first set came true around 12 months later (cookie saw the immediate future in those reads and filled in the gaps).

I read with him a few more times in 2018 on the same chat lines, and again, he was spot on. Predictions passed.

Then he disappeared to do his TV reality show, but is now doing group medium readings online - which are truly phenomenal.

He runes them like a show in a theatre - and they are very affordable *and sell out quickly. ($19). 

They are mainly for those who want to connect to loved ones who have departed - and the stories are heartbreaking - mothers connecting with sons, Matt often revelling why someone died etc.  Really amazing - honestly - he would convert the most hardened sceptic - he can see and hear SO clearly - he can talk to the dead. Others may get feelings and pictures - he gets that also - but he also gets their words - they talk to him - and he conveys what they are saying.. it is mind blowing! Seriously..

This is where Matt's true passion is - in the medium work.  He wants people to know that their loved ones are with them always.

I've attended a few group readings.. you are not guaranteed a read and many don't get one. And honestly, I don't have a need as much as others.. but they are great to watch.

The 2 year waiting list - that is not people with set dates in the future - that is an indication of everyone who has signed up with interest in a private reading. 

He rarely does them - however, COVID has produced some opportunities and yes - I paid $650 for a reading - and it was mind blowing.  (Sorry I know I am overusing word - but I am SO amazed by this man..) He is a genuinely nice person... very funny, and very genuine to boot..

Predictions are pending from that reading..  BUT! Matt doesn't need any insights from you when he reads - he tells you what is on your mind etc, because those on the other-side are with you all the time and know what you are thinking etc.
So he did just that to me - connected me with my Dad, and my Dad told Matt what was bothering me.  And Matt addressed this in the reading "your Dad tells me etc"- I was not going to bring it up because I was a little embarrassed to talk about it..

I think about how many thousands I have wasted on readings.. for nothing.. $650 was worth every penny..

I still talk to Cookie often - she knows me well and still sees me future - but she is not as clear and direct as Matt. And of course, Cookie is a slow reader..

Having used Matt I am now spoilt... I look at Keen, or Bitwine, or CP... etc when I need guidance.. and I know most of them are really not psychic.. intuitive maybe.. and maybe they pin a few things.. but .. yeah.. it seems to me it is such a rare gift.. at least to have it on the scale that Matt does..so rare..

I should mention that I have read with his mother.. who is also psychic (so they say..) but her readings were always so wrong.. I don't want to be disrespectful to Matt.. she is his mother and obviously he would know if she has a gift.. but I read with her also on Best Psychic Directory in 2017 and she told me I would find love and have a rung given to me.. nada.  Then she told me the same in 2018 and 2019.. sigh.. hopefully she just sees a LONG way out lol.. Still she is a beautiful soul..

Hey Kate thank you for sharing your experience! What made this $600+ reading mindblowing in terms of quality? How long it was if you don't mind sharing? Thank you in advance

It was an hour (although he went over 15 mins - the payment was for 45 mins). He is accurate from the get go on everything - every detail, and the reading is in great detail. 

He immediately connects with people who have passed over with no info from you.. names, events, detailed information - and messages.. you may as well have the person you have lost standing beside you..it's pretty amazing..  and you will cry.

This is not like a normal read we are used to on Keen/CP etc etc etc.  In this instance, he is quick, to the point, and 100% accurate on pretty much everything - so you have validation from  the start..

IF you are searching for a medium - this is the best you will get.  As I said, he is so powerful, he has accurate names etc etc - there is no denying that he is connecting..

But from a psychic stand point he has always been accurate with me also... sometimes timing has been slightly out - but not massively.

Now as we know - accuracy is not common right?  How quick does it take to burn through $100 on Keen, CP etc?? 

And on those forums, it is so rushed.. !

We rarely get validation - only a vague contact prediction - is your POI is with another or not..? And at the end? You come away unsure.. and come onto this forum.. and ask others... then go back and binge to try and find accuracy.. lose sleep.. stress.. etc

That doesn't happen with Matt.  You don't feel the need to call others.. you have ALL the answers you were looking for.

Sure it's expensive - but he's accurate. 

Sure Matt is not poor - nice house, nice life - but he is not an ego maniac.. he knows his skill, he knows his business - he is a man, and like all men who value their goal in life, he has set up his business to thrive ... good on him.  I have no issue with it - he is a genuinely lovely person. Nothing hidden.. very warm.   

I do have a massive problem however, paying $10+ a min *(as some charge) for a heap of rubbish that doesn't come true and doesn't help.. aka 99% of Keen's readers..

I have seen Matt Fraser as well before his show was aired and he is so down to earth. His mother also is gifted, his father stays to himself and actually is a skeptic lol. Matt is from the same area I am. Little RI (not to be mistaken with New York, it’s it’s own state).
The group session was amazing and I am a dubunker. Everything was real, not like a magician show where there are audience members set up.

Offline HornetKick

I have seen Matt Fraser as well before his show was aired and he is so down to earth. His mother also is gifted, his father stays to himself and actually is a skeptic lol. Matt is from the same area I am. Little RI (not to be mistaken with New York, it’s it’s own state).
The group session was amazing and I am a dubunker. Everything was real, not like a magician show where there are audience members set up.

Yeah, but do you have any behind the scenes knowledge? He sounds lovely, but how does anyone know that it isn't set up? There have been people who said the same things about Theresa Caputo and she has been on Ellen's show as well as Kelly Clarkson's show. Her major audience events are staged. She has 'planters' throughout the audience just because of the energy involved, there is no way she can provide accurate readings for the few that she picks out. Everyone is paying for a show and that is what she gives them, although they may not realize it....for entertainment purposes.

Another person who used to have planters was Jim Jones when he would touch people and heal them instantly and we all know how that turned out.

Offline AwakenRN

I’m curious as well. Like I had just 5 min with him and from what I do remember he asked a “fishing” question at the beginning and kinda ran with that.. how specific was he for the ones who had reading with him?

Offline Kate

I’m curious as well. Like I had just 5 min with him and from what I do remember he asked a “fishing” question at the beginning and kinda ran with that.. how specific was he for the ones who had reading with him?

It's not a set up - when I first read with him on Best Psychic Directory, all I said was my name and who I was enquiring about (my POI) and BAM 0 he came out with a heap of information he couldn't have known.it blew me away after months of talking to everyone else on that forum and getting complete rubbish...  And ditto to every reading I have had with him - go watch a few of his videos..

But - here's one story - In my second reading with him, I asked if he saw anyone who had passed around me - (again, the early days on BPD).  He said yes - your father is here.. and then he launched into this..
He tells me that you were not there when he died.. (true) - that you were trying to get back (from overseas) and couldn't make it - (yup all true - no lead in from me.)  Then he said - "did someone put a phone to his ear.. he's telling me something about a mobile phone being put to his ear.."
Well that was my sister - she called me when he had died, whilst they were still sitting by him in his hospital bed.  I asked her to put the phone to my dad's ear.. I wanted to tell him I loved him.. Matt recalled that story to me, over the phone - with no leading information from me.
That is just ONE story of many during my readings with Matt. 

He's not a fraud..

All in all, whatever we say here, you will doubt it unless you have had him read for you.. and the reason we doubt - is because there are SO many frauds out there..

Offline Steven213

I tried Cecilia and I like her. But I like Jeremiah more, there rest are blahhh

Offline MikeNY

Jacqueline has been wrong for 3 months. Can't afford her when she is wrong

Isabella is a great person. She got one contact right. Everything else wrong.

Offline Steven213

I talked to almost all psychics on CP, wasted thousands of dollars. I regret it all now, none of them truly accurate.

Offline HornetKick

It's not a set up - when I first read with him on Best Psychic Directory, all I said was my name and who I was enquiring about (my POI) and BAM 0 he came out with a heap of information he couldn't have known.it blew me away after months of talking to everyone else on that forum and getting complete rubbish...  And ditto to every reading I have had with him - go watch a few of his videos..

But - here's one story - In my second reading with him, I asked if he saw anyone who had passed around me - (again, the early days on BPD).  He said yes - your father is here.. and then he launched into this..
He tells me that you were not there when he died.. (true) - that you were trying to get back (from overseas) and couldn't make it - (yup all true - no lead in from me.)  Then he said - "did someone put a phone to his ear.. he's telling me something about a mobile phone being put to his ear.."
Well that was my sister - she called me when he had died, whilst they were still sitting by him in his hospital bed.  I asked her to put the phone to my dad's ear.. I wanted to tell him I loved him.. Matt recalled that story to me, over the phone - with no leading information from me.
That is just ONE story of many during my readings with Matt. 

He's not a fraud..

All in all, whatever we say here, you will doubt it unless you have had him read for you.. and the reason we doubt - is because there are SO many frauds out there..

First of all I don't recall ever using the word fraud. I really do feel though that his prices are overblown. I doubt anyone is refuting your experience. It is yours after all. Secondly, I'm referring to his events (gatherings). No one knows if those are set up. No one. I just feel his gynormous prices won't help me if I got a reading and he was having an off day. Everyone has off days. I just don't want this justification applied to me once I'm out $650. At $650 he needs to be right for every $650 reading. I don't do well with excuses.

And to take a quote from MikeNY, I can't afford any reader when they are wrong.

Offline Steven213

If the Matt that you were talking about is Matt Fraser, I read with him (short time only) because he is very expensive. Then I agreed that the reading was not worth it at all. No real informations that turned out to be accurate at all. He mentioned to me about New York City, and he also told me I will be back with my ex, did not happen.

Offline AwakenRN

And to defend myself.. I also never called him a fraud either.. and I had 5 min with him.. he asked a fishing question so I’m just going off of that.. also there was a sting operation where he was one of the main people they were focusing on called operation peach pit.. look it up... I’m not saying your experience wasn’t real I’m just going by what I recall and it wasn’t mind blowing and if I think back it really was general.

Offline HornetKick

Operation peach pit is interestingly all over the web.
I would actually attend one of his shows because of the $65 price tag, but there were 280 people in the room, he made $18,200 for one two hour show.

https://skepticalinquirer.org/exclusive/matt-fraser-live/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Fraser_(psychic)

Offline Steven213

BUT maybe he is a psychic medium, so when I talked to him about love guidance he wasn't very specific. I think it's not his expertise

Offline MikeNY

Colin wrong!
Tulsa wrong !
Desi wrong!

Psychics are fake and scammers