Author Topic: Has anyone read with Devyn?  (Read 15712 times)

Offline Kareena

Re: Has anyone read with Devyn?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 01:35:43 AM »
Devyn read for me. She was quick and made a prediction about a complex situation (not a relationship issue), did not give dates etc. I have to say she was good on that account. I have to say she does have the gift.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »
ehhh.. i have read with many psychics and she is just okay. she is a good empath, but as far as predictions she didnt get a single thing right. she is kind of like Genessa.....Genessa is a wonderful empath but most of her detailed predictions never happened.

sammiepoo

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2011, 05:39:40 AM »
Uhm no I havnt is she any good?

RedVelvet

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 05:39:01 PM »
I read with devyn once and she was correct. It was a negative reading and unfortunately she was right

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 06:23:02 PM »
She was good, very honest too, not a fairy tale reader.

Will report back on prediction as her timeline is late June.
How'd it turn out, Maddie?

RedVelvet

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 06:56:12 PM »
same here, and probably for many on this forum. Timelines are useless

Offline calista

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 07:09:53 PM »
I tried Devyn today and honestly was not wowed. Her predictions felt somewhat generic and underwhelming. It was all positive an I do need to wait for January to see how much of it happens . She did not seem to pick up that the guy and I have been separated for a while; she said he will step up significantly in Jan and then things will move the right way from there. Also I asked her about my job and what would happen in the next 3 months and she was really positive there too.

It all seemed like a feel good reading so I am 50:50 on Devyn till I see it manifest.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2020, 12:47:54 AM »
Im got a lot of oh things will change drastically in Jan from her and a couple of people hmmm

Offline Joy

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2020, 02:55:51 AM »
2 readings in the past (2.5 yrs ago). Very expensive. Some correct hits on present but also some clear misses. No predictions happened. The one thing she told me was very far fetched. During the second reading, she gave me advice what to do (I don't appreciate advise on what to do instead of psychic reading). The advice was not compatible with the reality of the person I asked about. She clearly has empathic skills and she sounds super confident but this is a psychic I will not call again at this rate. Somehow the first reading was better, at least regarding the empathic part.