Author Topic: Ok everyone I don't want you guys wasting money. So here is a list of "Don't"  (Read 27723 times)

Offline MikeNY

Jacqueline- sweet lady. Great heart, but so full of shit
Caleb- full of shit and as asshole
Ivy- full of shit
Eve- wrong
Lucey- wrong
Asia- wrong
Isabella- wrong
Leo- asshole and wrong
Martina- wrong and her sister
Napa- wrong
Elle- wrong
Colin- wrong
Zitta- wrong

Just to the list. I don't want anyone wasting money.

Offline marciamia

I died at Caleb and Leo’s “asshole” comment 😂😂  I’m curious now.... what did they do?

Offline Smiley1

Who did you read with that was right.   I haven’t read with any of these?

Ivy- full of shit
Eve- wrong
Lucey- wrong
Asia- wrong
Isabella- wrong
Leo- asshole and wrong
Napa- wrong
Elle- wrong
Colin- wrong
Zitta- wrong

Offline MikeNY

Leo and Caleb are rude!!!!!!

I just read with Dezi after I complained to CP. so let's see. 

Offline Nikkil11

Oh man could I make a list of readers on CP.  :-\
I tried a few newer ones recently and found too that were really good. Swan, awesome. Nailed so much. Probably my new fave on this site. Then Gianna, she was picked up on a lot.
Faves: Indio, Cleo.
Good: Jaden, Ben, Nevada, Tulsa, Raina, Melania.
Reese--- she asked me about an Aquarius and Capricorn around me and asked if they were ex's,  saw something legal or divorce. Threw me off because that wasn't why I called. The Aquarius is my ex husband but couldn't place the Cap. I realized later its his gf, they're coming to see kids next week and I'm very apprehensive about it. Legal issues yes, she harassed me and got me fired. Good catch!
Maybe on these: Tara, Yuzu, Preexa, Elise, Twiggy, Rusty.

Offline TeaAndCookies

My list of don’ts on that site is a mile long.  :-[

Offline Esse

Cleo/Tulsa/Luna are probably the only ones i would read with on there again.

Offline MikeNY

I just tried Tulsa. Let's see what happens. She seems to get the situation down. Even picked up on my current gf and her kid

Offline simsim

I just tried Tulsa. Let's see what happens. She seems to get the situation down. Even picked up on my current gf and her kid

I am going to give her a try also.

Just sucks there is a huge line and her availability is 1am to 5am lol

Offline Kate

Ivy- full of shit
Eve- wrong
Lucey- wrong
Asia- wrong
Isabella- wrong
Leo- asshole and wrong
Napa- wrong
Elle- wrong
Colin- wrong
Zitta- wrong

Probably already mentioned on this thread - not read it all. But - add Riley - zero right and costs a lot.

I've learned a lot re Psychic readings. I got addicted in 2017 and read with just about everyone - kicked it in 2018.. and now in 2020, I know that there are only a very, very, few that have any gift at all to be able to pin mostly accurate information information with any consistency.

And they are the ones that seem to connect in some way with a large number of people.

The rest are just using what wee all have - intuition - sometimes right - sometimes way off. And for all of us it's been an expensive lesson right?

Absurdly enough - many of those rubbish readers, genuinely think they have a gift..

Anyway- for what it is worth, the only psychics that have seen my future are:

Aries Intuition - via email only - 80% right in general readings, less so in one question readings.And never had much luck in phone readings - but I know many really connect with her.
Cookie - consistently 80% right, and I believe when she is wrong, she is misinterpreting the signs she sees. 
Matt Fraser - used to read with him on Best Psychic Directory - most talented psychic medium I have ever spoken to - amazing.  I've had a couple of private readings since he hit the big time - but he is rarely available of course - and expensive.
But... Matt's book is worth reading. 
He explains why we need to stop calling psychics - how to connect with our own guides and ask for help - and also explains why some lessons are lessons we need to go through alone - it's essential to our souls growth - calling psychic delays that process - and if we don't learn, we can't evolve. 

Psychic readings can give us messages that support our journey - but as we all know - most out there are full of bullshit... and our dollars go down the drain. 

Anyway - sorry for the rant.. Been a while since I have posted and as we sink back into lockdown.. was feeling a bit frustrated.

I hope everyone is doing OK..

Offline sexyp

Ivy- full of shit
Eve- wrong
Lucey- wrong
Asia- wrong
Isabella- wrong
Leo- asshole and wrong
Napa- wrong
Elle- wrong
Colin- wrong
Zitta- wrong

Probably already mentioned on this thread - not read it all. But - add Riley - zero right and costs a lot.

I've learned a lot re Psychic readings. I got addicted in 2017 and read with just about everyone - kicked it in 2018.. and now in 2020, I know that there are only a very, very, few that have any gift at all to be able to pin mostly accurate information information with any consistency.

And they are the ones that seem to connect in some way with a large number of people.

The rest are just using what wee all have - intuition - sometimes right - sometimes way off. And for all of us it's been an expensive lesson right?

Absurdly enough - many of those rubbish readers, genuinely think they have a gift..

Anyway- for what it is worth, the only psychics that have seen my future are:

Aries Intuition - via email only - 80% right in general readings, less so in one question readings.And never had much luck in phone readings - but I know many really connect with her.
Cookie - consistently 80% right, and I believe when she is wrong, she is misinterpreting the signs she sees. 
Matt Fraser - used to read with him on Best Psychic Directory - most talented psychic medium I have ever spoken to - amazing.  I've had a couple of private readings since he hit the big time - but he is rarely available of course - and expensive.
But... Matt's book is worth reading. 
He explains why we need to stop calling psychics - how to connect with our own guides and ask for help - and also explains why some lessons are lessons we need to go through alone - it's essential to our souls growth - calling psychic delays that process - and if we don't learn, we can't evolve. 

Psychic readings can give us messages that support our journey - but as we all know - most out there are full of bullshit... and our dollars go down the drain. 

Anyway - sorry for the rant.. Been a while since I have posted and as we sink back into lockdown.. was feeling a bit frustrated.

I hope everyone is doing OK..

just looked up Matt Fraser's site and this is the message for his readings:

45 Minute Personal Reading

Sorry. Currently there is a two year waiting list for a private reading with Matt Fraser. He is not able to take any new clients at this time. However, you can attend an online group reading with Matt for a limited time by Clicking HERE.

Offline AwakenRN

If you subscribe to Matt Fraser’s emails they give out opportunities for readings as they come up. I’ve done 5 min with him before and he was good but really didn’t have enough honestly and didn’t tell me much that I had not heard from my few go-to’s. I got an email last month saying he had openings in July but with the price tag of 650$. So if you can afford it by all means.. he was on BSP a few months back so periodically you can catch him but he’s 14.99$ a minute there..

Offline Girly1998

If you subscribe to Matt Fraser’s emails they give out opportunities for readings as they come up. I’ve done 5 min with him before and he was good but really didn’t have enough honestly and didn’t tell me much that I had not heard from my few go-to’s. I got an email last month saying he had openings in July but with the price tag of 650$. So if you can afford it by all means.. he was on BSP a few months back so periodically you can catch him but he’s 14.99$ a minute there..

Holy moly. Imagine spending $650 on one reading just for nothing to come true

Offline Kate

He is the most powerful psychic I have ever spoken to.- and if you're after messages from the other side from relatives or angels, there is no one better..he is phenomenally talented and a great personality.. .

I first read with him in 2017 on Best Psychic Directory - he gave a lot of predictions - the first set came true around 12 months later (cookie saw the immediate future in those reads and filled in the gaps).

I read with him a few more times in 2018 on the same chat lines, and again, he was spot on. Predictions passed.

Then he disappeared to do his TV reality show, but is now doing group medium readings online - which are truly phenomenal.

He runes them like a show in a theatre - and they are very affordable *and sell out quickly. ($19). 

They are mainly for those who want to connect to loved ones who have departed - and the stories are heartbreaking - mothers connecting with sons, Matt often revelling why someone died etc.  Really amazing - honestly - he would convert the most hardened sceptic - he can see and hear SO clearly - he can talk to the dead. Others may get feelings and pictures - he gets that also - but he also gets their words - they talk to him - and he conveys what they are saying.. it is mind blowing! Seriously..

This is where Matt's true passion is - in the medium work.  He wants people to know that their loved ones are with them always.

I've attended a few group readings.. you are not guaranteed a read and many don't get one. And honestly, I don't have a need as much as others.. but they are great to watch.

The 2 year waiting list - that is not people with set dates in the future - that is an indication of everyone who has signed up with interest in a private reading. 

He rarely does them - however, COVID has produced some opportunities and yes - I paid $650 for a reading - and it was mind blowing.  (Sorry I know I am overusing word - but I am SO amazed by this man..) He is a genuinely nice person... very funny, and very genuine to boot..

Predictions are pending from that reading..  BUT! Matt doesn't need any insights from you when he reads - he tells you what is on your mind etc, because those on the other-side are with you all the time and know what you are thinking etc.
So he did just that to me - connected me with my Dad, and my Dad told Matt what was bothering me.  And Matt addressed this in the reading "your Dad tells me etc"- I was not going to bring it up because I was a little embarrassed to talk about it..

I think about how many thousands I have wasted on readings.. for nothing.. $650 was worth every penny..

I still talk to Cookie often - she knows me well and still sees me future - but she is not as clear and direct as Matt. And of course, Cookie is a slow reader..

Having used Matt I am now spoilt... I look at Keen, or Bitwine, or CP... etc when I need guidance.. and I know most of them are really not psychic.. intuitive maybe.. and maybe they pin a few things.. but .. yeah.. it seems to me it is such a rare gift.. at least to have it on the scale that Matt does..so rare..

I should mention that I have read with his mother.. who is also psychic (so they say..) but her readings were always so wrong.. I don't want to be disrespectful to Matt.. she is his mother and obviously he would know if she has a gift.. but I read with her also on Best Psychic Directory in 2017 and she told me I would find love and have a rung given to me.. nada.  Then she told me the same in 2018 and 2019.. sigh.. hopefully she just sees a LONG way out lol.. Still she is a beautiful soul..

Offline HornetKick

I agree. One has to think that if he only provided a few readings per day, let's say only three people, that's $1,950 per day and if he only worked five days, $9,750 per week. And then say one extra person in that week just to make the numbers look even better, that's $10,400 for the week, by providing 16 readings.

This pays his mortgage and/or apartment, plus car payments while furnishing him with a huge amount of residual income.

He has a good racket going, absolutely no doubts.

anything