Author Topic: Corvus  (Read 2804 times)

Offline JJC

Corvus
« on: July 01, 2020, 10:07:15 AM »
I would like to hear feedback about Corvus, he has been right and wrong for me in the past, please share your experiences.

Offline JJC

Re: Corvus
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 04:29:34 PM »
Ha ha, I had that thought too and always wanted to tell him, he is a very nice man and good at his cards.

Offline JJC

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »
He is definitely a genuine reader, has been right for me many times in the past, sometimes he misses out big time too.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 12:17:03 PM »
I honestly thought youre talking about Corona Virus lol

Hahaha me too!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 05:58:44 AM »
Oh this takes me back to the 2012-2015 era when I was hooked on this site.
But Corvus is the only one I remember who got some stuff right..

Specifically back in 2012, he told me point blank that I would have no new job offers other than the one I already have in hand and that I'd be here for at least 5 years. that was true, and I am stlll here. He saw me eventually take another job and return to a place of my childhood,, which is pending but likely to be NY-that's the only place I have a contact who can offer me a job.

In spring 2014,, he predicted I'd see my boyfriend again -we were transatlantic-but that upon seeing him I'd realize it'd go nowhere. yep I traveled to the UK and spent a week in a hotel with him and realized he never intended to move for me and was still demanding I quite my tenure track job to be with him.
In November '14 he predicted that my b/f wasn't over and that it'd be long distance on and off for a while-proved true ; continued for about 10 months more

He also predicted however that there was a Knight of Cups guy that I'd meet online after being offline for some time and that this was appearing within the month.
And the person I say was the 'love of my life'-I met on OKC  during Thanksgiving -the last year before Appdom-.

However, when things stalled with this person,, he read him over and over again and saw that he'd reach out again and that Ii'd see him--I did see him but by random encounters at bars and concerts, but he never approached me romantically again.

so Corvus was the only one I remember as accurate but when asked directly about a guy he predicted , he was off.

really polite and fun to talk to tho. I remember him half a decade after!

Offline Onyx

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 02:03:18 AM »
Corvus is one of the very few people on Kasamba that picked up on my situation. He seems to be genuine. I may try him again for my current situation.

anything