Author Topic: Psychic getting reading from another Psychic?  (Read 174 times)

Offline Amour

Psychic getting reading from another Psychic?
« on: July 01, 2020, 09:56:26 AM »
Hi all... I think there are some readers who get readings from another psychic too.
this mean they cant see their own problem or???
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:35:02 PM by Amour »

Offline wilddolphin

Re: Psychic getting reading from another Psychic?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 10:03:51 AM »
Hi all... I think there are some readers who get readings from another psychic too.
Is this mean they cant see their own problem or???

It means they cannot see their own things and they cannot see others either. Basically, they don't see at all. (99.9% of them).

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 10:43:38 AM »
I dont know if its common, but where i come from most psychic cant do or read their own personal issue, or direct family.

They can get like sudden bad omen regarding other people but not their own family.

Offline massine

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 11:12:21 AM »
I dabble in tarot, runes and psychometry but I cannot read myself, except with the runes!

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 12:22:18 PM »
Psychics are human and most people can’t see past their own personal biases. I have several psychic medium acquaintances and they can read for themselves, but they prefer to have other people read their situation for a different perspective or validation on a situation.

For me it’s easy for me to read tarot for friends and strangers because their situations aren’t personal to me. I can read for myself but sometimes I do hate what the cards have to tell me so I rather have a psychic or tarot reader deliver the message to me lol.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
I'm an empath and amateur card reader and the reason I seek other readers is because I can't just read myself objectively and I need some third party to see my case more objectively if this makes sense or perhaps add some info that I wasn't able to pick up from my own resources.
I believe most if not all psychics seek other psychics for this purpose. It's not that they can't read themselves it's just their insight may be biased and they may have trouble deciphering the insights they get from their sources and separating them from their own feelings.

Like sometimes I get a weird gut feeling that is most times correct, however there are a few cases where it was my own fear and anxiety and need someone who's even more talented to sort this out for me.

Hope this helps...