Author Topic: 31 day July challenge  (Read 6436 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: 31 day July challenge
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2020, 06:29:37 AM »
Day 4 check in. Hope you all are doing great! Here is some motivation. ❤

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2020, 10:30:58 AM »
I have reached out to psychics for a while now...
Keep getting the whole rhetoric is that he is stubborn& is holding back....
I just followed my poi (he asked me to - a month ago, I just reactivated) & he followed back straight away.
It’s really not a huge deal but...

I keep proving myself right & these psychics seems to be reading his PERSONALITY but not his heart.
(I have other instances where he has responded very well)
Believe me, I’m on July pause& I feel like I’ve done more harm than good consulting psychics & filling my head with things I know in my gut, aren’t true.
I’m really happy to be taking steps towards following my gut & reconnecting with myself.

Next stop will be reaching out. Tired of this psychic shit now.
It was getting out of control.
6 days clean :)

Offline JJC

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2020, 10:53:23 AM »
I have reached out to psychics for a while now...
Keep getting the whole rhetoric is that he is stubborn& is holding back....
I just followed my poi (he asked me to - a month ago, I just reactivated) & he followed back straight away.
It’s really not a huge deal but...

I keep proving myself right & these psychics seems to be reading his PERSONALITY but not his heart.
(I have other instances where he has responded very well)
Believe me, I’m on July pause& I feel like I’ve done more harm than good consulting psychics & filling my head with things I know in my gut, aren’t true.
I’m really happy to be taking steps towards following my gut & reconnecting with myself.

Next stop will be reaching out. Tired of this psychic shit now.
It was getting out of control.
6 days clean :)

I know how hard it is for you right now, not saying you should go back for another reading after this pause of 6 days, but I also don't feel you should reach out to him either, you will end up being the one to initiate contact again and again until getting fed up completely.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2020, 11:04:00 AM »
I’m sure it won’t be this way.
(I’m not the chasing type - number 1.)
2. I just want to follow my gut.

Today i just said fuck it.... That’s who I am.
He will have to come towards me as of now. I gave him a lil validation.
What I’m saying is if I feel it is taking away from my own power - reaching out is an option.
I dont have to do this to myself.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2020, 05:28:07 PM »
Day 6, still clean lol.

I had the urge a couple days ago but chatting with people on this forum and in chat has really helped me.

Thank you all!

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2020, 06:32:55 PM »
How's everyone holding up!
so far July has been pretty good for me.. I did have one short reading over the weekend. however that has been it in the month of July.... so i'm still feeling progress!!!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2020, 06:48:18 PM »
I'm doing great so far! I had one reading but I booked it around 8 weeks ago.

But I'm feeling good. I don't even miss having readings anymore. I hope this lasts lol.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2020, 11:10:57 PM »
Whooo ONE day here 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️
😂 😂 😂

🤣🤣
I made it a few days, had a trigger when my ex showed up, and now I'm back on the challenge. So far I'm like 3 days good. I made it about 1 week before failing. It's progress. I have realized that I don't have anything to ask psychics about lately because everyone has been wrong on the poi/ex and that was all I would ask about. Him showing up and acting nicer triggered some type of "maybe things are changing and we are getting closer" thought/spiral, but once again, it was just my Hope's getting up. I don't know what I'm doing but I'm trying to figure out how to get my "power" back, so hopefully the rest of the month I can go without reading. (Other than if cookie calls of course because I'm #12 now)

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2020, 12:32:58 AM »
I guess what about if you could describe your feels in emoji form on why you want reading or don’t want one? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could it help?

Why I want one when I do... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😭😭😖😔👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💔

At the moment: 🖕🏼🖕🏼🤜🏼🖤🙄

Is there an emoji for "you're an asshole and I deserve better.."? Lol  I'm a 🎢 and 🚂wreck

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2020, 12:35:00 AM »
😂 😂 😂

🤣🤣
I made it a few days, had a trigger when my ex showed up, and now I'm back on the challenge. So far I'm like 3 days good. I made it about 1 week before failing. It's progress. I have realized that I don't have anything to ask psychics about lately because everyone has been wrong on the poi/ex and that was all I would ask about. Him showing up and acting nicer triggered some type of "maybe things are changing and we are getting closer" thought/spiral, but once again, it was just my Hope's getting up. I don't know what I'm doing but I'm trying to figure out how to get my "power" back, so hopefully the rest of the month I can go without reading. (Other than if cookie calls of course because I'm #12 now)

Well, 😂 it was good day!

Currently: 2 days 1/2 🙌slaying 🙌it here! 👸
Mood: 🧜‍♀️ 🌟👊

Also: You're a bad bitch and you got this girl!! Kill it!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2020, 03:36:12 AM »
😂 😂 😂

🤣🤣

Well, 😂 it was good day!

Currently: 2 days 1/2 🙌slaying 🙌it here! 👸
Mood: 🧜‍♀️ 🌟👊

Also: You're a bad bitch and you got this girl!! Kill it!

Awww 🤗 oh my 😯🤭!

I think the emojis for the question you asked is 🤬🤬🤬‼️‼️‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Sending virtual hugs ... Not sure how to send them... just like psychics but they’re better cause they’re free and fun

**hugs**  thank you! I'll take a virtual hug any day!

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2020, 05:57:57 PM »
4 days with no readings going strong after the disappointed reading with Loving touch! I’ll try to do it a habit and not come back to read anymore

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2020, 10:03:24 PM »
4 days with no readings going strong after the disappointed reading with Loving touch! I’ll try to do it a habit and not come back to read anymore

💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Sometimes there are no good-reading-endings or positive-readings or bad-bad-reading to stop or maybe you just forget

I only care that I took my power back, am living and working on that, I think that should always be celebrated

3 days! 💁🏻‍♀️Squeaky Clean 🧼 🛁

No no my disappointment is not wether the reading was positive or negative, it was that her reading was the last straw of timelines being dragged and I’m so done, first reading back in may she gave me a July / august timeframe which was ok but I received contact in June and got block so I tried her again since her timeframes were partially correct but then she gave me a “august September for contact posibly 65-70% “ like wtf I asked if the guy is coming back or not her answer was mostly a weather report that was basically saying 50/50 lol I myself can guess that and then most of the chat was about manifestation techniques if I wanted to know that I could check YouTube videos by mysel lol

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2020, 07:15:44 PM »
If my anxiety kicks up I just take Yonas advice to tell myself "Its just my fear of loss" and try not to let it get crazy.

Proud of all of you!!! ❤