Author Topic: Tuned in or not?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Psyche1111

Tuned in or not?
« on: June 30, 2020, 12:07:34 AM »
I've had time frames all wrong but outcomes correct, I've had totally fairy tail readings that didn't make any sense come true, I have also had fairy tail readings not come true, and I have had negative readings that ended up being the opposite.
I am curious based on experience after doing a reading, what you think makes a reader genuine or not? Or tuned into you or not? I've read with many of the readers mentioned on this form and I have to say its been a mixed bag.

This is what I think, let me know your thoughts!

1. What does your immediate gut say after the reading?

2. If the reader says I have a 50/50 chance. To me, this is dumb because if the answer is either yes or no then of course you have a 50/50 chance.  Especially in job interviews. I could tell the reader the same chances of flipping a coin and getting heads vs tails.   ::)

3. If you are asking about a POI and they say "they really like you and they want to be with you but they are stressed right now. You should date other people and don't contact them and let them come to you." I've only had about 2 or 3 psychics say this but in this case it was about someone I am actually close friends with and when I told them that part of the story they totally changed their advice for me.

4. Anyone who gives you a reading and tells you it's all negative but they can do a spell to help you for $500 and take away your problems.

5. When you see everyone else on keen has the same two week time prediction with that reader. 

6. One final thought, if I'm in a bad mood my readings tend to be different than when I am in a good mood. Perhaps they read our energy?

Thanks!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Tuned in or not?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 03:37:30 AM »
I've had time frames all wrong but outcomes correct, I've had totally fairy tail readings that didn't make any sense come true, I have also had fairy tail readings not come true, and I have had negative readings that ended up being the opposite.
I am curious based on experience after doing a reading, what you think makes a reader genuine or not? Or tuned into you or not? I've read with many of the readers mentioned on this form and I have to say its been a mixed bag.

This is what I think, let me know your thoughts!

1. What does your immediate gut say after the reading?

2. If the reader says I have a 50/50 chance. To me, this is dumb because if the answer is either yes or no then of course you have a 50/50 chance.  Especially in job interviews. I could tell the reader the same chances of flipping a coin and getting heads vs tails.   ::)

3. If you are asking about a POI and they say "they really like you and they want to be with you but they are stressed right now. You should date other people and don't contact them and let them come to you." I've only had about 2 or 3 psychics say this but in this case it was about someone I am actually close friends with and when I told them that part of the story they totally changed their advice for me.

4. Anyone who gives you a reading and tells you it's all negative but they can do a spell to help you for $500 and take away your problems.

5. When you see everyone else on keen has the same two week time prediction with that reader. 

6. One final thought, if I'm in a bad mood my readings tend to be different than when I am in a good mood. Perhaps they read our energy?
I firmly believe in this. I've read on my same situation (obsessively almost lol) and always get a positive outcome with very clear validations on other aspects. One day I had a really bad anxiety attack and read with two new psychics who both gave me a negative reading (one was really bad too) but I knew 110% that it was not true. Lesson learned: do NOT read if you're in a bad headspace unless maybe you are with a really seasoned reader and you are doing more than 3-7 mins sort of thing so they really get a chance to focus in on you.

Thanks!

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 04:46:51 AM »
Regarding no.6, I had once a reader told me that he couldn't read for me because my energy was extremely balanced during the readings.
If they are energies reader, i believe so.

Offline Selene

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 04:00:54 AM »
I am not sure that there is a way to really tell whether they are in tune or not in regards to future predictions. Some readers are amazing at picking up the present and past but get the future wrong often. I think if the reader gets the present and past right I may expect the future prediction to be a bit more reliable, thinking that's a sign of a true connection, but it's never a sure thing. I guess the only way to know for sure is to just allow time to pass and see if it's accurate later. I never read with the same reader repetitively, I always wait to see if their predictions were right before I consider going back.

anything