Author Topic: Platform readers  (Read 1762 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Platform readers
« on: June 29, 2020, 02:26:59 AM »
I’m new here but everyone seems hellbent on these platform readers... Keen, bit wine, etc. don’t get me wrong I’ve read with a lot of PO/PG but took them with a grain of salt. I look more for individual sites I guess.. I’ve read a few from bitwine and keen and really wasnt impressed.. they seem way over priced for what you get when I’ve read with much better psychics elsewhere.. am I missing something? Or someone in particular?

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Platform readers
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 02:35:10 AM »
I’m new here but everyone seems hellbent on these platform readers... Keen, bit wine, etc. don’t get me wrong I’ve read with a lot of PO/PG but took them with a grain of salt. I look more for individual sites I guess.. I’ve read a few from bitwine and keen and really wasnt impressed.. they seem way over priced for what you get when I’ve read with much better psychics elsewhere.. am I missing something? Or someone in particular?

This may simply be due to the fact that those on large platforms have the most exposure and thus are easier to find.

Offline Smiley1

Re: Platform readers
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 08:00:35 AM »

I agree.  I have tried a few on cp but I’m sticking to my private readers.

I see the difference between them but also see how people prefer platforms as they give false info and false sense if security.