Author Topic: Finally got approved for this forum!  (Read 1454 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Finally got approved for this forum!
« on: June 28, 2020, 06:23:50 PM »
Hey everyone! I’m a newbie like seriously just got approval a few days ago but I have been a lurker for a while.. I admit and I think everyone here has or is addicted to psychic readings.. I’ve been coming to psychics for 2 1/2 years now and don’t want to admit the amount of money or time I’ve spent but I do have to say my spirituality has grown as my bank account has decreased.. 😝 I have read with so many from purple ocean/garden. Recently I’ve read a few on keen and Bitwine. Mostly I’ve kept to the Bob Olsens site or independent sites. 95% of my readings were about my love life and a certain POI. If anyone would like to hear my recommendations or my complete duds I would happy to post but being new and all I know promoting certain ones seems fishy. I will NEVER post my go to although she is mentioned I think once in this forum which is a shock because she is the most accurate/real psychic I have ever read with.. I sent a friend to her and she wrote her off because she didn’t tell her what she wanted to hear and guess what? She was right. Anyways glad to be here with like minded individuals.. I’ve recently looked at where I’m at and trying to take a step back from readings.. it got really out of hand where I didn’t recognize myself. So anyways wanted to say hi!

Offline aries1995

Re: Finally got approved for this forum!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 09:25:35 PM »
Welcome to the club! 😂

Offline jolimano

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 10:40:13 PM »
Welcome!!

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 11:05:01 PM »
Welcomeeeee

Offline Ali

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 04:28:55 PM »
Yay! I gotten approved also. I have been reading reviews from you all for a few weeks now. Trust and believe this year 2020 I've spent more money on readings than I have collectively in years past.  The addiction runs deep when anxiety riddles your insides.  I've went back and forth with favorites and go tos. I have deleted some off of your feedbacks also because some of them resonated with me. False hopes and fluff.  I don't like to spend my money on fake stuff. A BIG THANK YOU TO WHOM EVER CREATED THIS.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 03:28:17 AM »
Welcome. Would love to hear your recommendations and experience!