Author Topic: Stephanie Theresa - NEW  (Read 8429 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Stephanie Theresa - NEW
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 10:35:39 AM »
She was correct for me

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2021, 11:25:02 AM »
She was wrong for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2021, 06:47:28 AM »
Is she known to be a negative reader? Sheesh. I do not feel good after this reading...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2021, 06:56:37 AM »
Is she known to be a negative reader? Sheesh. I do not feel good after this reading...

Don’t worry about her too much. She was like that with me too and NOTHING she said ever came true. Only caused undue stress at the time. Keep on your forward path x

Offline SarahM

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2021, 07:11:42 AM »

Don’t worry about her too much. She was like that with me too and NOTHING she said ever came true. Only caused undue stress at the time. Keep on your forward path x

Okay that makes me feel a bit better, lol. Like damn, just felt like she was trying SO hard to force a negative spin on things! But it also felt very very generic, which is why I doubted the whole thing.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2021, 11:32:14 AM »

Okay that makes me feel a bit better, lol. Like damn, just felt like she was trying SO hard to force a negative spin on things! But it also felt very very generic, which is why I doubted the whole thing.

Golden Dawn from keen is the exact same!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2021, 03:09:14 PM »

Golden Dawn from keen is the exact same!

Yes lol they def both give off the same vibe!

Offline bonba

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2022, 09:26:31 AM »
3 years passed . nothing she said ever come true . it was a general love read . very generic detail and nothing of value or specific was said

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2022, 06:09:29 AM »
3 years passed . nothing she said ever come true . it was a general love read . very generic detail and nothing of value or specific was said

Hi Bonba, im sorry to hear she didnt work for you. Just to clarify did you ask about anyone specific, or was it a general reading?

Offline dascallie

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2022, 11:07:13 PM »
Agree with Bona, complete waste of time with Stephanie Theresa. After trying 4 readings with her, (I went back that many times because of the over the top hype, I kept giving her one more try--NO MORE) I do not believe she is in the least psychic.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2022, 11:31:32 PM »
A lot of psychics I think I have some sort of low-level ability, just not great, but Stephanie Theresa I think is an actual fraud.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2022, 06:08:31 AM »
Yup a complete fraud