Author Topic: Intuitive Perspective - purple ocean  (Read 7819 times)

Offline danni86

Re: Intuitive Perspective - purple ocean
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2020, 10:01:30 AM »
Hello, I open another thread about intuitive perspective since the previous one is posted in the wrong category and kind of hard to find.

I read with her last month and kind of half of what she said happened and she seem to be in tuned however the major prediction haven’t happened of course, so I would like to know if anyone else have read with her and know if she’s accurate or not. Thanks

I read with her from March to mid July. Facts: none of her predictions came true. Apart for two contact predictions (POI replying to my messages, which I could have predicted myself based on his character traits and behavior, which I shared with IP), nothing else. I don’t doubt that emotionally my POI felt like IP was explaining, but again, I knew that already. She predicted the relationship between us changing, him making contact multiple times (he never did), and all in all pretty much nothing came true. She always uses the term ‘emotional shift’, and I did ask her if that translates into real life actions. I don’t doubt her ability to emotionally understand someone, but many people can do that.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2020, 05:05:12 PM »
Good to read this because I hardly ever call any readers and she is the only one on my notifications, but no matter how fast I click, I can never get through.  She probably has the one person who reads with her constantly in line before she logs on.  It's annoying so glad to see some say I am not missing anything.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2020, 06:25:31 PM »
I remember ordering a 3 minute video back in February and nothing she said came to pass. When i got the video, i was able to get a hold on her over the phone and she was all over the place.

Offline danni86

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2020, 09:26:10 AM »
Good to read this because I hardly ever call any readers and she is the only one on my notifications, but no matter how fast I click, I can never get through.  She probably has the one person who reads with her constantly in line before she logs on.  It's annoying so glad to see some say I am not missing anything.

She has a few readers that always read with her (note, they’re obsessed with her), so probably that’s why she’s always busy.

Offline starempress

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2022, 11:20:30 PM »
She was amazing for me.  I had been stuck on a guy for 6 years so when she told me I would very soon be meeting another energy which would be a very important relationship for me, I brushed it off.  She described him and his job, his traits etc.  Anyway one day I was on tinder and I met this man.  I had completely forgotten about the reading that happened 6 months earlier, and him and I hit it off.  After weeks of conversations I remembered the reading (because his traits rang a bell)  I got a reading and was told he was very connected to me but still kind of lingering on tinder, although NOT seeking someone else, he just won't believe the connection until we meet.  Once we met, he completely changed, he deleted the account and app, and completely focused on me 24/7.  She said we would begin something committed and around May/June of the following year (2020) I would realise something about him, issues he has and the damage he has from past relationships etc.  The issues would be significant but we would get past this as he was my long term partner.  Fast forward to today, I live with him and we are purchasing a house together, yes the issues are still there and still quite deep, but we are definitely in a better place than back in 2020.  I re listened to her videos from 2019 and 2020 from her and thought omg. It is like she saw the next 2 1/2 years of my life unfold.  It was so eerie yet awesome as she is, so far the only one that has been able to give me a full 2 1/2 year reading for $20 (2 x 3 min videos on purple ocean)