Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 140527 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #615 on: June 18, 2021, 11:05:17 PM »
Is she still doing readings?

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #616 on: July 12, 2021, 10:20:03 AM »
Anyone know where she’s been?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #617 on: July 12, 2021, 11:43:48 PM »
I assume she's probably just over whelmed from Laura stalking her and having a new baby at the same time. Who wouldn't have a break down? She'll probably be back eventually.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #618 on: August 09, 2021, 11:40:34 PM »
I wonder why she has not closed up shop if shes not doing readings

Offline Kokeshidoll

« Reply #619 on: September 07, 2021, 03:00:45 PM »
Why is this reader so unprofessional? I had a reading no show and no response. What’s the point of having an assistant. This is so careless and inconsiderate of clients and their time. No matter what’s going on in her life, the assistant should reach out and let the client know they have to reschedule.

Same here!! I was supposed to have a reading with her in June. Her assistant or w/e had emailed me to confirm the date and time etc. The chatroom was all set up by them. I confirmed everything with them and we were supposed to be all ready to go. Then the day came, and I waited in the chatroom, no one came. I emailed the assistant, she didn't reply, and reader she was a no-show. And to this day, they never sent any explanation, no reschedule, no apologies, nothing. Nothing from her and nothing from her assistant. I sent a message to PayPal and fortunately they opened a dispute and refunded me the money (PayPal, not Diva). I'm still annoyed about this. I mean WTF
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 03:35:08 PM by Kokeshidoll »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #620 on: September 07, 2021, 06:28:01 PM »
Why is this reader so unprofessional? I had a reading no show and no response. What’s the point of having an assistant. This is so careless and inconsiderate of clients and their time. No matter what’s going on in her life, the assistant should reach out and let the client know they have to reschedule.

Same here!! I was supposed to have a reading with her in June. Her assistant or w/e had emailed me to confirm the date and time etc. The chatroom was all set up by them. I confirmed everything with them and we were supposed to be all ready to go. Then the day came, and I waited in the chatroom, no one came. I emailed the assistant, she didn't reply, and reader she was a no-show. And to this day, they never sent any explanation, no reschedule, no apologies, nothing. Nothing from her and nothing from her assistant. I sent a message to PayPal and fortunately they opened a dispute and refunded me the money (PayPal, not Diva). I'm still annoyed about this. I mean WTF

Consider yourself lucky. I tried her last year and she gave me the most negative reading. Luckily none of her predictions manifested and I feel that whatever she said about the present was derived from the info beforehand that i gave to her

Offline Kokeshidoll

« Reply #621 on: September 07, 2021, 07:53:44 PM »

Consider yourself lucky. I tried her last year and she gave me the most negative reading. Luckily none of her predictions manifested and I feel that whatever she said about the present was derived from the info beforehand that i gave to her

Im sorry to hear that (but glad to hear negative predictions didn't happen for you).
Yeah I'm not too torn up that I didn't get to have a reading with her, but the customer service was awful.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2021, 04:17:47 AM »
She’s been heavy on my mind recently as her reading has been most accurate for me.
Wish I could update her as she REALLY helped me

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #623 on: January 19, 2022, 11:26:03 AM »
Shes gearing up to comeback. She updated her facebook

Offline jaks111

« Reply #624 on: January 19, 2022, 09:31:51 PM »
Yes she is making a come back she messaged me today with prices but to much for me to be honest..

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #625 on: January 20, 2022, 11:12:12 AM »
Her site has been updated with pay per minute readings and those seem to be the only options.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #626 on: January 20, 2022, 10:50:43 PM »
Has anyone asked her why she disappeared? Seems she didn't honor a lot of appointments that had already been paid for. I never had a problem, but others have. Doesn't bode well for her unfortunately.

I know when she initially disappeared, it was because there was a psycho on here that was also harassing her to the point where she was taking legal action. I believe she either was also pregnant at the time OR had just had a baby and it was super stressful (I cannot remember the pregnancy details, unfortunately). She had sent a lengthy video to all of her customers about the issues and why she had disappeared for a while at that time, but I'm honestly not sure if that's why she STAYED away.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #627 on: February 02, 2022, 09:45:15 PM »
Does anyone know whats going on with Psychic Diva? They are saying that shes created fake accounts and is going back and forth with customers

Offline Anon

« Reply #628 on: February 02, 2022, 11:14:31 PM »
Read with her a long while ago (2020)....was really awful. Nothing resonated, akin to guess work - but there's something about her that lacks sincerity, did not get a good energy from her.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #629 on: February 03, 2022, 09:54:47 AM »
Read with her a long while ago (2020)....was really awful. Nothing resonated, akin to guess work - but there's something about her that lacks sincerity, did not get a good energy from her.

Liar you never have reading with me

Right, so, here’s the thing. Acting like this doesn’t put confidence in potential client’s minds, regarding you, as a reader. Truth is, there are many readers out there, likely more skilled than you, just as there’s always someone better looking, always someone taller, always someone more skilled. To claim that you’re “the best” just makes you come across arrogant. I haven’t read with you, but I can’t say you’re doing yourself any favors with your attitude here. Just some constructive criticism. If you’re a real reader with real abilities, great! Use that to help others. Ignore the haters. You’ll find that even with a crappy attitude you’ll reel in clients if you’ve got a gift.
However, If you’re full of it and are scamming your way, harming others by feeding them false hope or the opposite, then you deserve a special place in hell and don’t deserve to be able to support your family, and probably shouldn’t even have a family. Just make sure you’re on the right side of morality. This is my advice.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 09:56:32 AM by whimerj »

anything