Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 138873 times)

Offline texmex

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #585 on: May 03, 2021, 10:18:30 PM »
Yes, I meant April 9th! Do you have an update on PD?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #586 on: May 03, 2021, 10:30:05 PM »
Yes, I meant April 9th! Do you have an update on PD?
Okay lol I’m pretty sure I saw she had her baby and will start readings again the middle of this month.

Offline texmex

« Reply #587 on: May 03, 2021, 10:33:47 PM »
She may have had her baby early. LOL! Can’t predict everything! Lol! Sorry, couldn’t resist! She has been so spot on for me. Thanks for the update! She has always gotten back to me and has given me a bunch of free updates through chat. I’m sure she will get back and hoping all is well w her and baby! Thx for update.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #588 on: May 05, 2021, 01:15:51 AM »
Wow Laura good job, you ARE bringing business for her, her assistant just told me she is booked until first week of June.....it's a shame you do that for a scammer though.

Tex mex she is online now, if you care.

Wow, booked til June. Too bad. I was hoping to get in for another reading with her sooner than that. I just had more predictions pass from her this week.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2021, 12:03:33 AM »
Does anyone have the link to her?

Is this her?

https://www.psychicencounters.com/psychic/diva

hell no, that lady in the above link is an old lady from America. The one known as "psychic diva" on Fiverr is Anne from Greece, around 40 years in age.  Anne, as far as I know, has also NEVER been to any platforms under any screenname except Etsy where she was under the name "Occult Boutique" if I'm not mistaken.

Offline texmex

« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2021, 11:05:52 PM »
Happy to report that Anne had the baby early and was not available to read on the appointed date. I have been rescheduled!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #591 on: May 07, 2021, 11:59:02 AM »
Aww congratulations to her!!   On another note she really should have posted something on her website to let her clients know that she would be unavailable. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #592 on: May 09, 2021, 02:37:33 AM »
Diva = scammer
Jesstess= psycopath compulsive liar. Free readings. LOL Nothing further from the truth. It wouldn't be a free reading but a free piece of crap from a crappy bipolar who has another schizophrenic psycopath lying like her.
You two deserve covid and disappear from this planet.

Well, as you said a few pages back, there's your opinion,  my opinion and then there's screenshots that Psychic Diva shared with some of us....in one if your orders you asked your money back 10 minutes before the session ended because she wasn't typing fast. Lol, she uses speech to text, just to respond fast! Fifty minutes into the reading you kept asking questions, aren'tyou smart enoughto understand crap from the first few minutes????. So shut up Laura Gutiérrez,  the scammer is you!!!!!

As I understand, your motif is to go to as many readers as possible,  get readings back to back,then ask refunds and come here to call them out first, maybe in the fear of being massively exposed by them.

Laura Gutiérrez  = SCAMMER 100%

Ps. Weird name your poi has! Where is he from???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't really want to get engaged in this argument but something in your comment made me worried and that is "there's screenshots that Psychic Diva shared with some of us". Did she really do that? But this is against the customer privacy. Did she also share the name of this user (regardless of what happened between her and Diva) and her POI with you? Seriously?? Please say NO, otherwise it's very concerning.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #593 on: May 10, 2021, 10:01:11 PM »
Well Anne, Super Psychic Diva has done it again! Predicted a move, a lump sum of money through work and that despite some struggles would see my position at work changing for the better. Moved halfway across the country and offered the position of site manager at my new office. Not only does it come with an increase, the owner of my company out of the blue Venmo’d me a nice portion out of the blue as a move in gift. She said April/May. This all happened in the last three weeks. Totally amazing! I’ll be meeting someone new according to her in May/June. Never thought that would happen because my old living area is still under major Covid restrictions. Here it is different so meeting people is easier and has happened already. This was from January. I look forward to insight in my reading on May 31!

Offline myelsey

« Reply #594 on: May 11, 2021, 12:39:56 AM »
Diva = scammer
Jesstess= psycopath compulsive liar. Free readings. LOL Nothing further from the truth. It wouldn't be a free reading but a free piece of crap from a crappy bipolar who has another schizophrenic psycopath lying like her.

Well, as you said a few pages back, there's your opinion,  my opinion and then there's screenshots that Psychic Diva shared with some of us....in one if your orders you asked your money back 10 minutes before the session ended because she wasn't typing fast. Lol, she uses speech to text, just to respond fast! Fifty minutes into the reading you kept asking questions, aren'tyou smart enoughto understand crap from the first few minutes????. So shut up Laura Gutiérrez,  the scammer is you!!!!!

As I understand, your motif is to go to as many readers as possible,  get readings back to back,then ask refunds and come here to call them out first, maybe in the fear of being massively exposed by them.

I don't really want to get engaged in this argument but something in your comment made me worried and that is "there's screenshots that Psychic Diva shared with some of us". Did she really do that? But this is against the customer privacy. Did she also share the name of this user (regardless of what happened between her and Diva) and her POI with you? Seriously?? Please say NO, otherwise it's very concerning.

yeah that's actually super concerning and i hope that's not true

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #595 on: May 11, 2021, 02:37:50 AM »
Diva = scammer

yeah that's actually super concerning and i hope that's not true

Pretty sure its something you don't have to worry about as long as you're not sending her death threats and stalking her every move.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #596 on: May 11, 2021, 06:08:43 PM »
I went back to listen to my reading from last year and it was wierd. The reasoning and circumstances were wrong but the prediction passed. I asked if my work situation would improve. She said I would get promoted in june 2021. I got promoted december 2020 BUT found a new job starting june 2021. I asked about new love. She said no, someone from the past will come back and attempt to be serious as this person and I attempted before but it didnt pan out. A person from the past did come back but he was not serious and never will be. She did mention I would have no interest in this person which was correct.

I dont know what to think

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #597 on: May 11, 2021, 06:39:44 PM »
I agree

Offline Kittykat666

« Reply #598 on: May 19, 2021, 03:57:16 PM »
It’s so hard to post on here without drama but here it goes I had a prediction pass from her this week a big one

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #599 on: May 20, 2021, 04:35:08 PM »
Hi Kittykat, please kindly share the prediction. I hope it was something positive xxx

anything