Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 140703 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2020, 05:30:47 PM »
Well she’s literally two days late on my order so maybe it’s a good sign that she’s that busy?  Ugh this is annoying

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2020, 05:54:53 PM »
She doesnt read on weekend. So maybe she will continue on monday.

Offline JJC

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2020, 05:57:23 PM »
She doesnt read on weekend. So maybe she will continue on monday.

The last delivery was four hours ago.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2020, 06:02:02 PM »
Thats weird on her FAQ she stated she doesnt read on weekend lol. Maybe she is trying to catch up

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2020, 06:09:07 PM »
She offered to upgrade my order which is generous.  Hopefully I’ll connect with her tomorrow. 

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2020, 07:44:04 PM »
I hesitated in posting my experience here but it's a review forum so here goes:

after reading the raving reviews on here, I was quite excited to try her services. She was more or less on time-just 2 days late. Before Yona I had tried many an etsy reader and others that came recommended on various forums.. Some got random hits, and others spoke fairy tales. A few I stuck with other than Yona (Leeann is one, I'll post on her thread ). Never had I come across anyone who gave me such a disappointing reading. It was a general question on personal life and what she pulled for me is that I'd end up as a mistress to my boss, a gray haired old man as she described him. Never in my life have I been the other woman, nor would I be. And I'm not attracted to old men, at all. Plus, in my career, we have juniors and seniors, not bosses.
I don't know what to make of this but my guess is what she's not good with general readings or questions. And she wrongly judged me and thought maybe I am single b/c I am in love with a married boss figure, I guess something that happens to other women in my career or my peer group or she may know some people or clients and went off that assumption.
I gave her a fair review, actually, and she snapped back at me as well,, convinced she'll be proved right. So so disappointing. I discarded the mp3 and couldn't bear listening to it beyond the point she described me sitting in this boss's lap in the office-I kid you not, verbatim. I need not tell everyone the consequences of such actions, in the workplace.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2020, 09:36:47 PM »
Hmmm...blueskyshining commented again, and then deleted her comments as fast as they went up. Maybe dolphin, bluesky, Laura logged in under there wrong username. LOL

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2020, 09:46:30 PM »
Hmmm...blueskyshining commented again, and then deleted her comments as fast as they went up. Maybe dolphin, bluesky, Laura logged in under there wrong username. LOL

Maybe got confused which character she need to use on PD thread.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2020, 09:54:49 PM »
This was my hesitation in commenting. I am not affiliated with her and had no intention to stir her up. My name has no reference to her. It's a play on my paradoxical love of summer and snow.
but if you'd like to believe I am her, I am not going to try to dissuade you of this notion. Look at our phrasings and command of the language-do I sound like her?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2020, 10:26:45 PM »
Summertime, I don’t think (I could be wrong), they’re affiliating you with her. BlueSkyShining DID comment on this thread under that name and then deleted her comments. Maybe you didn’t see them, but I sure did lol

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2020, 10:37:49 PM »
Oh, thanks for clarifying. No, I hadn't seen them. I was logged out of the forum and popped back in.

Like I said, It's a bummer Diva didn't connect with me. My working hypothesis is that she excels in reading existing love interests, but just goes off of logic otherwise, and maybe doesn't even know she's using logic. I'd like to believe she was giving me what she thought I'd want to hear-but completely off base in the sense that few women in this century would be keen on the scenario she described.
And I've had many others , some named on here (ie: Aries ) who saw exactly the scenario I'd like to have come to pass, describing the type I'd go for to the t, but the prediction never manifested, or else, it turned into a friendship. Those people at least read my hopes correctly.
I tried Diva because I am frankly seeking an alternative to Yona that I can go to once in a while since it's not recommendable to read with Yona often and you are likely to get a non-read in any case if you try.
But I'm happy for y'all for whom D has been accurate with your love interests. I wish I had s/o to ask about-but I suppose be careful what you wish for!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2020, 10:48:27 PM »
Oh, thanks for clarifying. No, I hadn't seen them. I was logged out of the forum and popped back in.

Like I said, It's a bummer Diva didn't connect with me. My working hypothesis is that she excels in reading existing love interests, but just goes off of logic otherwise, and maybe doesn't even know she's using logic. I'd like to believe she was giving me what she thought I'd want to hear-but completely off base in the sense that few women in this century would be keen on the scenario she described.
And I've had many others , some named on here (ie: Aries ) who saw exactly the scenario I'd like to have come to pass, describing the type I'd go for to the t, but the prediction never manifested, or else, it turned into a friendship. Those people at least read my hopes correctly.
I tried Diva because I am frankly seeking an alternative to Yona that I can go to once in a while since it's not recommendable to read with Yona often and you are likely to get a non-read in any case if you try.
But I'm happy for y'all for whom D has been accurate with your love interests. I wish I had s/o to ask about-but I suppose be careful what you wish for!

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. Didn't mean you.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2020, 11:52:06 PM »

Maybe got confused which character she need to use on PD thread.

Which character? Loooooool

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2020, 12:06:59 AM »
Wilddphin is legit crazy.  and yes, go ahead and attack me for saying this, but sorry you are.

😂😂😂

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2020, 12:23:29 AM »
Dream escape I sent you a pm yesterday lol