Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 140532 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #405 on: August 12, 2020, 07:13:20 PM »
Omg there are two... y’all seriously..chill.. meditate.. smoke something or have a drink... life isn’t meant to be this uptight...

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #406 on: August 12, 2020, 07:32:40 PM »
We all know the way this thread is going to spiral. Let's avoid engaging as not to get another thread deleted. :o crazy but it may work  ::)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #407 on: August 12, 2020, 08:29:45 PM »
I love how this *noob* member knows so many details of Dolphin (laura) down to the last time she spoke with a psychic reader online. Totally makes sense. LMAO

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #408 on: August 12, 2020, 09:31:53 PM »
Curious if the dolphin had a POI? And what was THAT like? *stirs pot*

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #409 on: August 12, 2020, 09:37:47 PM »
Get that pot out of here! ::throws pot:: 😂😂😂

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #410 on: August 12, 2020, 09:42:24 PM »
She sent a video to all of her clients (28* min long) about WD, BlueSkyShining,Salvadorelli harassing her to the point where she had to take legal action. I refuse to say her legal name on here because that can actually hurt Anne since she confirmed her legal name and where she’s from in the video (she needs to remove that part). It was horrible, Summer. Anne is currently expecting and the stress caused health issues which could, of course, jeopardize her unborn child. WD got ahold of her personal contact info and would call her home and/or have her sister reach out to Anne whenever Anne would block WD. Currently, she blocked certain Spanish countries from being able to access her and is in the process of creating a personal website so she has more control over which clients to choose.

Is there a second part to the video as I only received the first which cut out at the 15min mark

ETA: corrected length of video in first paragraph. I have now watched the remaining portion.

Interesting I never got the video. I had purchased one reading from her but I guess she understood I hadn't joined the fan club when I gave her a 3 star review and she snapped back at me almost instantaneously. Perhaps it's the pregnancy hormones; I wouldn't know-never have been prego.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #411 on: August 12, 2020, 09:45:34 PM »
😂😂😂 It’s my day off and I’m bored...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #412 on: August 12, 2020, 09:50:24 PM »
She sent a video to all of her clients (28* min long) about WD, BlueSkyShining,Salvadorelli harassing her to the point where she had to take legal action. I refuse to say her legal name on here because that can actually hurt Anne since she confirmed her legal name and where she’s from in the video (she needs to remove that part). It was horrible, Summer. Anne is currently expecting and the stress caused health issues which could, of course, jeopardize her unborn child. WD got ahold of her personal contact info and would call her home and/or have her sister reach out to Anne whenever Anne would block WD. Currently, she blocked certain Spanish countries from being able to access her and is in the process of creating a personal website so she has more control over which clients to choose.

Is there a second part to the video as I only received the first which cut out at the 15min mark

ETA: corrected length of video in first paragraph. I have now watched the remaining portion.

Interesting I never got the video. I had purchased one reading from her but I guess she understood I hadn't joined the fan club when I gave her a 3 star review and she snapped back at me almost instantaneously. Perhaps it's the pregnancy hormones; I wouldn't know-never have been prego.

I didn't either, but it was shared with me.  I had gotten a refund because she missed my appointment, so maybe she thought I was no longer a customer.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #413 on: August 12, 2020, 09:53:45 PM »
Can I ask have I missed something who is the username on here for  dolphin ?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #414 on: August 12, 2020, 09:56:06 PM »
I for one don’t care about dolphin, the accusations on either side. Anne was generous with her time and hit on quite a few things. Not all, but quite a few. She has a gift. I’ll be reading with her again. Just my two cents. You can agree, you can disagree. It’s not a debate or argument so take my statement for what it is: my opinion.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #415 on: August 12, 2020, 09:58:14 PM »
Stay away from the 🌈 rainbow

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2020, 10:06:48 PM »
I got the video and I’ve had two readings with her, never left reviews though. I’d rather wait until predictions manifest (IF they manifest) to do so. At this point, it won’t matter because she’s shutting down her Fiverr account.

Regardless, no one deserves such treatment. It’s cruel and psychotic to the umpteenth degree.

@awaken: I work from home so EVERYDAY is a day off for me. I’m going crazy LOL. I need drama too in order to get by, so here...I brought your pot back 😂😂

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #417 on: August 12, 2020, 10:11:01 PM »
As a colorful rainbow 🌈 🌈

A very coloful rainbowed dolphin....  we can have fun with this -  :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #418 on: August 12, 2020, 10:12:04 PM »
Can I ask have I missed something who is the username on here for  dolphin ?

wild dolphin - also known as crazy AF dolphin - got kicked off as reappeared and colorful rainbow
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 10:29:04 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #419 on: August 12, 2020, 10:27:39 PM »
I for one don’t care about dolphin, the accusations on either side. Anne was generous with her time and hit on quite a few things. Not all, but quite a few. She has a gift. I’ll be reading with her again. Just my two cents. You can agree, you can disagree. It’s not a debate or argument so take my statement for what it is: my opinion.

You kind of came into the discussion at hand to give the opinion that you don’t have an opinion on it.